Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just finished this nights episode...
i thought it was cute the way cal was smiling then when she saw eric the way her voice kinda changed and all.. :).

the promo....
i just hope she like kicks his ass or something after he does that and the trust line was awesome although i dont know to whom she was saying it to hopefully eric :lol:...arrggh...cant wait till next week...

I suppose she could also say the line to Horatio, but I don't know, I doubt it. Why would she tell Horatio that? The promo was very Jake/Calleigh/Eric heavy, so my guess is she says it to Eric, because I DOUBT she'd ever say that to Jake. Ugh, Jake! *shakes fist*

I'm a little sad that the season is coming to an end. I've been so spoiled by these past few episodes.

i agree..it is going to be a hard summer for everyone especially how things are going....damn...
i just hope the writers dont do something stupid with this looks at the E/N/R triangle then the horatio /marisol thing i dont think they have much experience in writing relationship stuff..

Okay can I just say I hate triangles....hated them in geometry and I hate them even more in relationships! :p They drive me crazy and piss me off...and yeah, just not a fan! Grrrr! :p

Here's hoping the finale turns out good for us...it better dang it, cuz the PTB do not want to see my nasty side! :D

Hopefully it won't be a triangle for long.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Natalia/Ryan scene. She's come a long way. Was I the only one who thought she'd ask Calleigh about her and Eric? That scene at the beach would've been a perfect opportunity. I really want someone to confront Calleigh about it.

Yeah no kidding...it better not be one for long! :p

I haven't watched it yet...but as soon as it's up on innertube, I'll watch it...and love it...cuz it's my gorgeous Cal and E, even though I'll be wishing they were making out on the beach! :devil: :lol: And yeah I SO want someone to call Calleigh on this "thing" with Eric...someone to just come up and say "So Cal, how long have been in love with Eric?" And just watch her mouth open and no words come out...that'd be AWESOME!! :lol:

I'm so disappointed that we only got one scene. But I thought what we got was very important.

Two things from that scene: forget crush, Eric is already in love with Calleigh. That smile he got on his face when he saw her spoke volumes. His eyes lit up and he looked like a little puppy. Also, it's obvious that Calleigh returns those feelings. Why else would she change the subject so quickly? I think she feels guilty because she has feelings for Eric, but Jake is back now, too. I also think Calleigh is putting excuses not to go out with Jake. It's not like she works 24 hours a day. I doubt she works more than 10. She could easily go out with Jake if she so wanted, but she keeps canceling on him. I think she's with Jake because she's scared of her feelings for Eric and is trying to run away from them.

I also get the feeling Eric doesn't feel threatened by Jake... yet. Next week that's gonna change.

Did you guys see the look on his face when he saw them kissing? He looked devastated. Poor baby.

Omg, why am I lurking? Why is it that I keep lurking? *is insane*

Oh sweet Zeus, I REALLY need to see this promo! Like... REALLLLYYYYYYYY *dies*.

Angsty goodness! I'm so happy with this E/C hotness that I went out and got Seasons 1 and 2! I'm gonna go and watch all of the Eric and Calleigh scenes now and squee at their utter cuteness!

*dies of happiness*

One good thing about watching the episode so late: I don't have to use spoiler code anymore! Haha!

Ok, caps!

Calleigh noticing Eric - see those butterflies? - she's lost already:
eckillswitch02.jpg

Eric, too:
eckillswitch01.jpg

(I was tempted to photoshop some drool to the corner of his mouth...)

Then, after Eric asks her about Jake, Calleigh gets all nervous and can't look him in the eyes at first:
eckillswitch03.jpg

(And that last expression: guilty conscience!)

Somebody just bang their heads together please??? God, what is it with love? It can't be THAT difficult to just admit it, can it??
*cough* Sorry....

I never liked the idea of a triangle. EVER. We just have to make the best of this and wait over the SUMMER!

Guilty Calleigh. Yes, they love each other so much, Jake can't stop that. ;)

Jake can't stop anything between these two!!

This summer is going to be a long but I am totally psyched about next week!!

That might make me odd but I love drama and I think the idea of a triangle makes this exciting. We wouldn't want E/C to get together too easily that would be boring and the last thing I want is this to be boring; we've waiting too long for this to have it just happen and be done with.

hi just wanted to pop in and say helloooo, I'm new to this but I am definately jumping on the bandwagon for E/C how gorgeous are these two together I say Calleigh kick this Jake guy to the kerb, Eric all the way baby! if not I'll have him (ok wishfull thinking but eh! a girl can dream)

Hey guys! :) I love your siggy, delkolover! It's fantastic!
I was dissapointed by this week's episode... But still the scene--as we can see from the caps--wass full of cute smiles & heat! :)
Ahhh, we love that!

Hey, welcome sydneycsi! These two are gorgeous! *sigh*

You know how you all are not liking triangles because of E/N/R but that wasn't a very good mixture in the first place. This one does seem to be thought out well and it will last a lot longer than that other one. How long did the other one last? One episode? It wasn't even really a triangle. Other than that, I don't like triangles. :lol:

Awww yay, caps!!! Innertube sucked big ones last night, so I couldn't see the eppy yet, gonna buy it on Itunes tonight. But at least I can see the caps...thanks Leela!! Wow, that first cap of Cal, she is SOOO smitten...how freakin' cute! And same with Eric, the boy is totally in love with her! Yay!!!
Somebody just bang their heads together please??? God, what is it with love? It can't be THAT difficult to just admit it, can it??
*cough* Sorry....
Lol, depends! If you go by tv show standards it's easier to pull a full blown bomb out your butt than it is to admit you love someone! :lol: In real life I don't think it's that hard...maybe I'm wrong...but not that wrong! ;)

Del hi!! You should pop in more! ;)
I think I know what's up with the kiss...from the promo I totally got the feeling that the killer is gonna come after Calleigh, call me paranoid, but that's entirely the feeling I got! Between Cal saying "I trust you with my life", H screaming "Officer down!" and Jake kissing Cal...I'm gonna bet they ask Cal to be bait for the killer and have her almost hurt and then Jake kisses her cuz he's glad she's okay...that was totally my feeling after watching the promo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back