Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Oh okay now I get what ya'll are saying. I didn't know that you saw the episode all ready.

2. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Yes, the episode was on at 7 here. I seen the episode already. Sorry for the confusion.

3. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Wow thanks for the heads up catey1234. :D
    So can anyone help me learn how to post a fanfic on Eric and Calleigh? : :confused:

4. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

DAMN IT! i read the spooler and now i regret it!!!
    its that im naturally nosy:p a lot of people in my family are

5. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Well, this season didn't begin on as low a note as S4 did, ugh. At least in Rio we got Calleigh freaking out about losing Eric's signal. :D Then after that it got kinda dull...now we've got kisses on the cheek and shards of glass and love! :D

Yeah, I totally read that spoiler too. I gave up on not reading spoilers a long time ago, lol.
    And really? Calleigh hurries to get off the phone when Eric is coming to her? Hmm. Calleigh's trying to hide her relationships from Eric again! I love how she does that. I love how both of them hide the stuff that might disappoint the other. It's sweet. :D Also? Nothing better than a super-smiley Eric. Well, maybe a naked super-smiley Eric. But that's a given. :lol: :devil:

6. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Wow that was cool! :D
    I just turned to the TV Guide channel and saw the quick inside scoop on CSIM.
    they just talked about Horatio and how he's gonna be in a plan crash and everything. Then they show bloppers of Calleigh kisses Jake and they are all goofing around and stuff and she kisses him again while laughing. Emily Procter is such a goofy, funny person!

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Thhhhhpthpppthhhhh! *That's the sound of me sticking my tongue out at the PTB like a 5 yr old!* Seriously I knew the angst and/or obstacle had to come, but RAR! :p After the HOT moment we had last week, now they're gonna play it like Cal could possibly thinka bout another guy, let alone actually be dating someone else? Sorry but a girl who looks at a guy the way Cal looked at Eric, is so not with anyone else...or at least not "with" them in any way that matters! ;)

8. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Well,
    Calleigh was flirty on the phone with Jake, but she does have a natural perkiness in her personality. Her and Jake do have a history, perhaps they were discussing having a meal as friends to catch up? After all, we haven't heard anything about him in quite some time, right? And she was still totally giving Eric the 'maybe later we should find a supply closet' look during the scene...
    Gah, I was busy typing and missed the NY promo that just showed during the commercial! :mad:

ETA:
    45 minutes in, Wolfe goes to the lab to give Eric some info. When he walks in, Eric is wrapping up what is obviously a personal phone call. The way he drug out the word "bbbyyyyeee" makes me want to think he was on the phone with Calleigh. I could be right... I have no proof, but I could still be right ;)

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hmmmmmm, okay Mer you've restored my faith a bit, thanks honey! ;)
    Just out of curiosity, is Emily and/or Adam in any other movies/tv shows...? :D
    So how are we forseeing the end of this season...angst, or fluff? I'm hoping for some fluff, but I have this feeling it will be angst, for the show and our ship in specific! :p

10. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Meh, we didn't get much. Except that HUGE grin on Eric's face as he was watching Calleigh. That was really sweet. He's really falling in love with her.

Oh my God, did you guys see Calleigh saying, "you know I trust you with my life." I wonder who she was talking to. God, I hope it was Eric. I really, really hope it was Eric. Otherwise, in the promo Eric looked pretty angsty (my guess is after seeing the kiss) and Calleigh looked really uncomfortable. I cannot possibly wait for this episode. Man, I really hope we get something good.

11. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

So I saw the promo and the kiss with Jake and Calleigh and I have to say that was a very passionate kiss, but I am sure it was a shock to Calleigh. And it even looked like we got a reaction from Eric, which we probably will, but promos can be very misleading. :rolleyes:

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

WHAT???? I didn't know the kiss between Cal and Jake ( :p ) was gonna happen...I thought it was just a rumor....DANG IT!!! That just pisses me off...sorry! I realize this doesn't mean our ship is over by any means...but still dang it!! :p Caro I hope it's Eric that Cal says that to...OOhhhh and I just thought of a way that the kiss could be "okay"...if Jake walks in and catches her totally off guard and kisses her, and then he pulls back and she says "Jake I can't...." and just then Eric walks in and she gives Eric "that" look and Jake knows it's not worth it! ;) That would make it okay! :D

13. midnight_tiptoes

I don't think Calleigh reacts too positively to the kiss. Just from the way she looked in the finale, she looked kinda uncomfortable. Of course, you never know with these promos. There's also a shot of her getting into the elevator and looking at someone, and she has this smitten look on her face. I think she's looking at Eric in that one. And I hope the trust line is to him. You know, Donahue wrote Whacked, which had the other trust line, and she wrote next week's episode, too. How cool would it be if she gave us another trust line?

I watched the TV Guide thing again. Emily says that Calleigh is "gaining love interest" in Eric. Aw.

Brace yourselves, it's gonna be an awful summer.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww, she said that? Yay! That is so sweet...they are so getting together! Dang the waiting, which it looks like we'll have to do...but even so, they're gonna happen y'all!

And uh yeah...the summer hiatus is gonna SUCK!! :p

15. midnight_tiptoes

I'm positive they're gonna happen. Especially if the actors are already throwing the word love around. Jake's fun and all, but he's not love. He's 6.4 minutes of sex followed by some intense crying, followed by 4.7 minutes of sex. Eric is looooooove.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.