Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

The kiss did look very hot. I was surprised by how hot it looked. No tongue or anything, but not a peck, either. It was shocking to see Calleigh kissing someone. I was like, whoa!

It's great to hear the actors confirm that there are deep feelings evolving. It's also nice to get confirmation from Emily that Calleigh realized after the shooting that she might lose Eric and it was the catalyst they both needed to get their feelings out in the open. Adam said a couple of weeks ago that Eric and Calleigh have always been in denial about their feelings for each other.

The whole thing is gonna air again tonight at 9 pm, so if you get the TV Guide channel you can catch it. I'm gonna watch it again and try to get some exact quotes.

2. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

OMG! She used the word 'love'!!! I almost had an infarct...I'm looking forward to know more about the finale...Unfortunately in Italy we won't see this season until september :(

If they kiss I hope I wouldn't die, I need to tease my parents, my sister and especially one of my friends :D. They say that we're hopeless and that Eric and Cal will never get togeter.

3. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I go to sleep and look at what I get to come back to! I'm seriously dying right now!

So they're falling in love? Wow, I always knew Eric had something for Calleigh and I guess after she almost lostt him she realized how much she loved him and wants to be with him. This is so awesome, CSIM is getting good again! I'm hoping that Eric seeing Jake will make him jealous enough to realize how much he loved Cal, more than he already does, and that Horatio's plane will somehow crash on top of Jake.

Ha, Calleigh as Catwoman? They wouldn't make it out of the house, that's for sure. And Calleigh in bed? This IS a fun thread. :lol: I can imagine Calleigh a tiger. Oh, maybe THAT'S why she's so happy in the morning. :devil:

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I love the fact that Emily used the word "Love" to describe her feelings for Eric. And while think she will be torn between Eric and Jake; I think Eric will win out. It is possible to be shocked by a kiss and still go with the flow of it...This is definately going into next season and I am soooo frickin excited by all of it!!!! :D

This show is going to be the death of me!!! :lol:

5. Sab

Sab Witness

6. midnight_tiptoes

Yeah, it's called Finale Fever. I think it comes on at 9. Wish I had Tivo so I could tape it and put it online, but alas. It was fun. They didn't even talk about anything else, it was just one big segment on Eric/Calleigh. TV Guide loves us! Hip Huggers for them.

You know, I've never met anyone in real life who didn't think Eric and Calleigh had a little something. My cousin once walked into the room while I was watching Pro Per and she only watched for 5 seconds before she said, "he's in love with her." Every time I watch the show and a friend or a family member is nearby, they ask me if Eric and Calleigh are a couple on the show. It seems so obvious to them.

7. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

My dad is all for Eric and Calleigh while my mom could care less. My brother...well he probably doesn't even know that this place exists. He is too preoccupied with his computer games. He knows about the show and Adam R. because of me, but other than that he doesn't follow along with it. I don't know about the rest my family. I need to see my cousins sometime. *sigh*

Other than that you really can't deny the chemistry between Eric and Calleigh. If there wasn't any we wouldn't have other ships talking and worrying about it. ET even said that "There's no denying the chemistry now." I don't deny any of the other ships chemistry but not only are Eric and Calleigh hot, you can tell that they enjoy each others company.

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

The whole cast seems to enjoy each other's company. Adam and Emily are definately close and seem to have their own form of chemistry.

My cousin, who I got totally addicted to the show, thought E/C belonged together the whole time. She even thought there was something going on between Adam and Emily in real life!! You don't have to be a huge fan of the show to see that these two chatacters have some sort of chemstry!

You'd have to be blind not to notice or just in complete and utter denial :lol:

9. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

OMG! I am so happy and excited now, it's going to be a long summer, but I'll live, hey if anybody can record the TV Guide thing, I would really appreciated. :D

10. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

OMG..........Y'all are going to like kill me here! The triangle and everything god how this is really going to send me to an early grave! Man how this season ending is just going to kill me! :D
    Jake is such a bastard! He really needs to get himself a life....really! :lol:
    God I hope Eric doesn't take it too hard! Wow, I'm not really excited to see the kiss between Calleigh and Jake I'm just excited to see Calleigh kiss. We've seen Eric kiss and do all of the above. :devil:
    Season 5 has really showed more of Calleigh loosining up a bit ya know?! But that's kinda a good thing. :D

So we do see Calleigh and Jake kiss. So are we sure that Eric doesnt see the whole thing though? I don't know? I'm confused. After the kiss is that the last time that we see C/E/J triangle for the rest of the episode?

God how we're really gonna need fanfic's over the summer big time! :D
    I'm going to watch the two promo's for tonight episode and he finale. Catch y'all up later.....just tell me if anything good happens with Eric and Calleigh tonight!

11. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Well, it's Monday, and I'm back. For those interested in tonight's episode, here's what I seen
    As far as I remember, Eric and Calleigh only had the one scene together tonight. Calleigh was on the phone, telling Jake that if people would quit killing each other , maybe they could go out for a decent meal. Eric walks in with the biggest smile on his face, Calleigh's smiling too, and he comments on it. He also asks if that was Jake on the phone, and she says yes. The only thing I really noticed tonight, was how, when she seen Eric coming, she seemed rushed to get off the phone. If there was more than that tonight, I don't remember seeing it, butl I'll go back over my tape.

12. midnight_tiptoes

You know it takes every bit of strength I have not to read that. Dammit. An hour and 45 to go.

I can't believe the season is almost over. What happened? It seems like it was yesterday we were watching the premiere and wondering if it would be another awful year for us. I never imagined the season would end like this. Awesome surprise!

13. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I'm sorry midnight, I really am. I apologize for the post. I know how hard it is to resist the spoiler, that's why I gave up a long time ago. You are a much better person than me, being able to resist.

14. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I'm confused. You two are really confusing me right now.

I can't believe that it is May and almost summer and I have all summer to get ready until September. Are we even sure the new episodes begin in September?

15. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Wait I'm confused.....catey1234 you saw tonight episode already? Wow that sucks for me, that means I gotta wait 1 hour and a half. :D
    Can someone tell me how I can write a fanfic.....wait I mean post one of E/C? :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.