Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They both look hot as hell. And Calleigh's outfit? You know she wore it cause she wants Eric to check her out. She's eeeevil, that one.

The corner drugstore is all out of Pantene conditioner.

^I agree with midnight
for all we know calleigh and jake might not even be dating, and Jake just kisses Calleigh to make Eric jelouse, and that's were all the drama begins. I just hope Jake doesn't stick aroung too long.

Wasn't those pics the ones where we said those pants are so tight on her ass that it's just calling out to Eric?

Look, she is wearing all black and he is wearing all white. In my opinion, that's a match. :lol:

That's right. I was listening to that song Scandanlous. Remember that song? It was in the catwoman movie with Halle Berry. It would be awesome if Calleigh wore a catwoman outfit and the song Scandalous was playing. So, so, so scandalous!

Hey! For Halloween, Calleigh can go as Catwoman! But what about Eric?

xanessa said:
For Halloween, Calleigh can go as Catwoman! But what about Eric?

A scratching post?

Heh, Halloween. Eric would totally want her to wear something hot, and then he'd spend the whole night snapping at any guy who looked in her direction. Eric would probably dress up as a gangster.

You're right, they'd never make it to the party, not if she dressed like Cat Woman. In fact, they wouldn't make it to the car.

Anyone else watching Cold Case right now? They have a married couple on and their names are Adam and Emily. Heh.

Anyone else watching Cold Case right now? They have a married couple on and their names are Adam and Emily
haha wow what a coincidence!(sp?)

yea Delko would probably do her like he did that girl in 'Killer Date' and then they both would get in trouble by Stetler

Awww how cute! Adam and Emily sitting in a tree...

I was watching a movie about these kids and the two main characters looked like Eric and Calleigh only as kids. It was so cute and I was like "Oh my god! It's Eric and Calleigh!" and everybody else was like, "Who?"

You know that Delko has got to be wild in the bed. I mean, in Killer Date he had that girl on a wall.

Stetler would only be pissed because he wanted to watch but couldn't. I bet he'd drop the charges as soon as Eric sat down with him and taught him how to do it against a wall. Then Stetler would go find Horatio. "I have tickets to a play..."

Poor Rick. He just wants some love.

I don't think Calleigh is tame in bed either :devil: For some reason I can picture her as rather wild in the sack; so these two will be evenly matched when the time comes :lol: I just hope we get to see the good parts :devil: ;)

Yeah, I get the feeling Calleigh is to be feared in bed. I bet it takes Eric days to recover.

We haven't posted any pictures in a while.

burned2.jpg

burned1.jpg

justmurdered4.jpg

justmurdered6.jpg

I LOVE this thread...I love this ship! I'm gone a couple days...come back, pop back in here and I'm greeted with gorgeous pics of utter hotness and talk of how good Call is in bed and how much of a tiger she is! I LOVE it! :devil: :lol: And yeah I bet she's a tigress in bed...but then again I have a feeling Eric can more than keep up with her...the man is totally a stallion! :devil: And again those pics...gah how freakin' gorgeous are both of them and seriously the way they are looking at eachother...can you say "LOVE!!" :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back