Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the episode is up at the innertube on CBS.com already. You can see the scenes there and I've requested that scene from the CBS youtube channel so maybe they'll post it there at Ytube. It wouldn't hurt if there were other requesting.

My mom, always teases me with E/C, like it's just a kiss or something, but it's just to make me laugh, she knows what's going on there.
^Yeah, I think this thread will go by fast!!!might have to start thinking of thread titles soon.

I'm sure someone will upload it soon. I would, but I don't have the necessary program to make videos.

I am making icons, though. Yay!

Bring on the icons!! :lol: After today I am lucky to even have the patience to read let alone make an icon!

This ep was really great and if this stuff we are getting now is any indication of what it will be like *when* they do get together....That HOLY SH*T we are totally in for it :devil:

No lab table, storage closet or car will ever be safe again :devil: :lol:

Yay, icons! I want! :D

There's a cap of it up there ^ (if you can concentrate on something other than Eric's, erm, gigantic attributes).

You mean there's actually something else in the cap? :eek: :lol: How is Calleigh going to be able to handle all that by herself? I think maybe she should share. Yep. :devil:

I've decided after what the past two weeks have been like, if Eric and Calleigh ever do end up against a wall, or in the Hummer, or damn, even just kissing, the entire world will explode from the hotness. Seriously. But damn, would we all go down happy. :D

^Oh yes the world would definately stop spinning on its axis if these two made some sort of non friendship physical contact :lol: Volcanoes would erupt and waterfalls would stop flowing....your basic end of the world, Armageddon stuff. And I can honestly say I would crack open a beer light a cigarette (cuz I would probably need one :devil:)and kick back and enjoy it:lol:

No we all would just disinigrate because of the hottness. ;)
(Is that even how you spell it? :lol:)

On another forum I am warning everyone that I will scream the day Eric and Calleigh get together and trust me, I don't think they know what they're in for! :D

Ice? Ice...I need to go to Antartica to cool down :lol:

Shirtlessness would be great, kissing even better and heaven help my neighbor's ears if we get a bedroom scene :lol:

Ok, I need to go turn the AC on now!

*Knock, knock....* Did someone request ice? *Mo waltzes in and dumps her hotel bucket of lovely refreshing ice over Caro & Jackie, curtsies and ambles away...*
Wait...? Jess you wrote more ficcies? YAY! So have to read those, yeah baby! :devil: Heehee!
I've decided after what the past two weeks have been like, if Eric and Calleigh ever do end up against a wall, or in the Hummer, or damn, even just kissing, the entire world will explode from the hotness. Seriously. But damn, would we all go down happy.
Yeah it'll pretty much explode, can we say equal to or greater than the heat of the sun...ohhhhhhh yeah baby! :devil: I SOOOO can't wait to see that! :lol:

Can you imagine? Oh, God, what if there's tongue, too?

I'm running out of ice here. And I'm right smack in the Caribbean, it would take me forever to get somewhere cold.

Seriously we almost exploded in a million shipper pieces over a tender touch of their hands and eye sex...if we got an actual kiss, WITH tongue...or heaven's please...actual E/C smex...I think we'd melt or *poof* into another dimension entirely! :devil: Imagining that is a nice passtime of mine at the moment...I'm getting weird looks from people wondering at my gooffy grin, but I don't really care at the moment! ;)

You're in the Caribbean? Totally jealous!! Come visit me up here in WA state...it's plenty cold here right now! :p

I envy Emily. And Adam. They get to make out with the two people I have a crush (and girlcrush) on. I especially envy Emily. To think, she may be able to touch his bare chest. Same for Adam. No wonder they're pushing for this storyline.

OT: I love WA! I once drove from LA to Seattle and it's gorgeous up there. I loved it. I have a friend up there and I'm planning to go to The Gorge this fall to see Dave Matthews Band in concert. Yeah, baby!

Oh dear lord...Adam's bare chest...*Mo fades out...swooning at that gorgeous image...a tad high on cold medicine as well...but still...sigh!* Yeah totally with ya on envying them both...I'm in love with my shippy boys and yet almost as jealous of them as of my girls...cuz I have crushes on all of them! (did that even make sense? :lol: )

Rock on! WA is pretty cool I admit! I've been to Jamaica...does that count as being in the Caribbean? I loved it down there by the way...lucky you! ;)

All I gotta say is, when these two finally have sex they won't be able to stop for DAYS! Eventually Horatio will have to come in with a pressure hose.

The one thing I hate about making icons is once I start I can't stop, and then I end up with like 194.

Yeah, Jamaica is the Caribbean. I love it down here. You can go to the beach all year long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back