Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was SO gonna say something...and stopped herself and yeah you could tell both of them wanted her to say it...*Sigh!* Love it! Yup Caro babe, greatest scene! :D

And yeah her Southern drawl...I want it...I'm a total hetero girl...but that Southern drawl...yeah it's good! :devil:

As for the conditioner...he just has it shipped directly to him from the warehouse! ;)

Maybe she was going to tell him not to read anything into these longing glances because she is involved with someone else or because she doesn't want to get involved with someone she works with.

ok i didnt read the past posts because u guys post too much!
well yea i held my breath for soo long i didnt even notice it!
i loved it how he said her name i was sqeeing so loud!!
and i think that someones jealouse!!(*cough*Natalia*cough*)

Well, I promised you the episode was good. I hope you all didn't mind that I posted what was going on. Usually I ask first, not everyone wants to know what is going on in an episode so far ahead. I'm a D/L shipper too, and I post in spoilers there about the episode ahead of time. I don't mind letting you all know what's coming, but I'll make sure I clearly post the spoiler box so that no one that doesn't want to be spoiled gets that. I love this thread too. I used to be a lurker, but I couldn't hold it in anymore, I just had to start posting. Such a great scene last night, can't wait for next week.
Mo, didn't I tell you it was a great scene? And Mercy, you just a lurker? I find it hard to believe that! You're so vocal over at D/L. lol. See you in both places, aren't these just the greatest ships?

privatename said:
Maybe she was going to tell him not to read anything into these longing glances because she is involved with someone else or because she doesn't want to get involved with someone she works with.

Yeah, but I think if it were that, she would've just come out and said it. Why didn't she? A simple, "Eric, this is getting too personal and I need you to know I'm seeing someone." Calleigh has never had any problems being frank.

But she looked at him, whispered his name, then stopped herself and then continued to gaze into his eyes adoringly until he looked away. Either she realized at that moment that she has feelings for him, or... well, I don't know what else it could be.

They could've kept the scene how they intended it to air originally and made the whole thing one-sided (Eric). But instead of Eric whispering Calleigh's name it was Calleigh whispering Eric's name and I think it means something.

But instead of Eric whispering Calleigh's name it was Calleigh whispering Eric's name and I think it means something.

I think that right there means everything. Calleigh was obviously out of her comfort zone. The fact that it was her that whispered his name gave us proof that he affects her. More than that; he affects her, and she's not exactly opposed to that, or she wouldn't have stayed there gazing into his eyes for that long.

Bottom line; she likes what he does to her. :D

Also. This just hits me everytime I watch it (which is easily going on ten times now :lol:), but when Calleigh got the glass in her hand, the way Eric seemed to drop everything and rush over to her...aww. :D

One thing's for sure, Emily deserves an award for that scene.

It's amazing all the emotions that crossed through her face. I think she really was going to say something, but when she looked into his eyes the world stopped, or something equally cheesy.

I think that may have been the moment when Calleigh realized she has feelings for him. And judging by that smile on her face, I don't think it was an awful realization. Of course, at that moment Calleigh was under his spell. I really want to see her dealing with those feelings on her own, trying to rationalize them. That seems like a Calleigh thing to do.

Jessica237 said:

Also. This just hits me everytime I watch it (which is easily going on ten times now :lol:), but when Calleigh got the glass in her hand, the way Eric seemed to drop everything and rush over to her...aww. :D

I love the way he whispered "got it" which was of course, followed by her whispering his name. I want to cut my hand with glass so Eric will come to my rescue.

midnight_tiptoes said:
But she looked at him, whispered his name, then stopped herself and then continued to gaze into his eyes adoringly until he looked away. Either she realized at that moment that she has feelings for him, or... well, I don't know what else it could be.

They could've kept the scene how they intended it to air originally and made the whole thing one-sided (Eric). But instead of Eric whispering Calleigh's name it was Calleigh whispering Eric's name and I think it means something.

I so totally agree it's scary :lol:
The way this scene has been changed was to clearly give the message out that it's not just Eric or Natalia imagining things. She is feeling something and knows it. Calleigh WAS lost in that moment and he brought her back to the case. I think he needed to do that to stay grounded and not do interesting things ;) in front of the still present firemen :lol: What a shame for all of us and of course Calleigh :lol:

I'm less sure that she wanted to add something. I have watched this scene so many times and I can't help thinking that she had ample time to say something. But then maybe looking at him she completely forgot what she wanted to say ;)
Someone (sorry I don't remember who and I'm just too lazy to check :p) said that maybe she was waiting for him to say something... That is a possibility. To me she looked a little disappointed that he was back on the case that quickly.

And honestly at that precise moment I'm sure she completely forgot about Jake or any other guy she ever dated... And by the way from what we've seen in previous episodes, there is no evidence that she is dating anyone.

I wonder if Ryan's dismissal might cause Calleigh to think things through? In the preview she's telling Ryan that he broke all the rules. If she's starting to fall for Eric, on top of the whole Ryan debacle, I could see her clinging to the lab rules as a way of running away from those feelings.

And if Jake happens to come back wanting a relationship, I could see Calleigh thinking about it. I mean, Eric is not safe. He makes her feel weird things, and on top of that, a relationship with him would "break all the rules." Not so much with Jake.

Just a thought. Maybe she's not seeing Jake, but maybe he does come back and asks her to give him a second chance, fueling the triangle and giving us a torturing cliffhanger.

I don't want a torturing cliffhanger...*Mo pouts cutely!* :lol: I want EC smex and lots of it! ;) :devil: But I can see what you're saying...she is head over heels in love with Eric but that can be scary as hell, so I can see her running from that (briefly) until she realizes that the only place she feels at home is in his eyes and arms and heart! (Awwww...yeah I'm a fluffy, whatever! :lol: )

Catey you did tell us it was a good scene, thank you! It was fabulous, just...*sigh!* fabulous! :D

I too like that they had Calleigh whisper Eric's name...I mean I wouldn't have minded if it were him whispering her name, but her whispering his name was SO sweet and tender and yeah the way he dropped everything to go to her...they're so smitten people...LOVE!!

a relationship with him would "break all the rules."

Do we know that it would "break all the rules?" I mean we don't really know that it is a lab rule that you can't date a co-worker, do we? I can understand why someone would have a personal rule about dating a co-worker, after all you shouldn't dip your pen in the company ink and all tha but, is it actually against any rules of the lab?

I think it is "strongly frowned upon"...at least that would be my guess...the more intense and focused you need to be for your job the more likely it is that co-worker/dating relationships are frowned on...because you're that much more likely to be distracted from what could be life and death for someone...at least that's my thought. But then again in E/C's case they tend to work better and smarter when they are together...so I don't see it hurting their work in any way! ;)

I don't know if it's against the rules or not. Seems like it's at least frowned upon in every company. I know cops can't date other cops they work with because it's a conflict of interest. Since Eric and Calleigh are also officers, I can see how it would also apply.

I mean, if Eric was in a situation where he had to protect a citizen or protect Calleigh, who would he choose? Situations like those are probably why they would discourage romantic relationships between cops and detectives.

I have this feeling that we might have Jake come back when EC already started, putting them in a complicated situation. Jake doesn't strike me as a guy who thinks lowly of himself :rolleyes: If she says 'thanks but no thanks' after having been ready to start something anew, he will wonder what happened... And then I sense trouble.

But then I'm a drama queen :lol: That probably won't happen but I think it would be fun.

It means something that Calleigh said his name and lingered her look into his eyes because it shows that she, too, feels the intensity in the air.

I hope they take this really slow also. I don't want this to be rushed, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back