Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

Yeah last night's ep just screamed filler ep to me...it served no purpose on any front, E/C or otherwise. You can sooo tell this ep was just thrown in there to get us to the sweeps and that was it.

It was nice to Cal and Eric work together and see Cal take charge through most of the ep and do what she does best....get people to spill the beans :lol: Action Calleigh and interrogation Calleigh are awesome.

I honestly think I missed something in last night's eppy. I saw some of the action, but from what I saw on the previews, I was expecting more (guns flying...stuff like that)

I don't know...I could see them having a little Paige (or at least a little girl with Paige as a middle name). I know a little girl named Maria who could totally be Eric and Calleigh's child. I sort of think that they could pull of having a Alexa/Lexie, maybe Avery, Hayden, Lenna (Leh-nah), Addison, and whoever said Isabella...I agree. okay. I think that's it for me.

Drommie, okay so I almost named my car Ophelia...I don't really know why, but it seemed to fit.

Just wanted to let you guys know that CBS out the cast info for epsiode 610 and Jake is NOT in it. In fact, there aren't any recurring characters listed for the episode.IDK if this means that Jake is really gone after 609 but it looks good for us ;)

Random caps of scenes with EC in last night's episode:

CSIMiami6x07avi-00004.png

CSIMiami6x07avi-00005.png

CSIMiami6x07avi-00007.png

Two more of above scene.

And finally, "Ugh, you're still with Jake?!"
CSIMiami6x07avi-00000.png

Lucy, Nice! You should add quotes to them :devil: Oh, just kidding...I spoke too soon. Sorry, that's the problem with dial up--I don't get the whole picture

Jackie, always good to hear...hopefully ep 9 is it for him.

somethingsdont said:
I like how Eric's always asking Calleigh to smell stuff. ;)

I love that, too! Their pheromones are probably strong as hell.

Ugh, the strike. It really sucks that we'll probably have to wait till next season to see something happen between E/C.

Luce thanks for the caps...they really are so pretty together! :D There wasn't much worth mentioning eppy-wise last night, but the E/C was good..as always! :D And Eric's shirt...ahhh, the boy cracks me up! :lol: He SOOO wants Call to help him dress! :devil:

a little Paige (or at least a little girl with Paige as a middle name). I know a little girl named Maria who could totally be Eric and Calleigh's child. I sort of think that they could pull of having a Alexa/Lexie, maybe Avery, Hayden, Lenna (Leh-nah), Addison, and whoever said Isabella...I agree. okay. I think that's it for me.
I like the name Paige...I think of those Avery and Isabella are my favorite...I could totally see them having a little Isabella and calling her "Bella"...awwww! :D

Lol, yeah Caro their pheromones are freaking way high! :devil:

My car's called Elora Denam (Pink beetle, purple flower on bonnet, not forgetting the fluffy pink dice hung off the mirror.) , but shes more frequently know in my neighbourhood as 'Why won't you start you little cowbag?!'

I love Lexie! Maybe they'll name her after Alexx. Hmmm.... Something happens (Well duh! I know.) and Alexx end up delivering the baby. Very dramatic.

Drommie

XOXOXOX

Eric's face on that last picture totally goes with the caption you wrote somethingsdont :lol:

Love that episode 10 spoiler ;)

If the strike isn't over by the time episode 13 airs we are totally screwed. :devil: Which means we will have to wait til next season to see any E/C....hell, we might have to wait til next season to see any Miami!!!!!!

What is that like the 3rd or 4th time he has asked her to smell something? :lol: Maybe he should ask her to smell him so she can tell how hot for her he is :lol: Get it over with, ya know? There are some species that use a sense of smell in order to find an appropriate mate....maybe that is what is he doing; testing her sense of smell to see if they are compatible :lol:

Compatible? I don't think there is a word for what those two are! Perfect doesn't even cover it!

I know! It's hit all the major shows pretty bad. Think of all the poor production crew whos pay was crap to begin with. Not production no pay. Now that's sad.

I don't know what we will all do if they stop showing Miami.

Maybe we could get together and write our own scripts for them. The HH writers. :D

Production for the time being is still going on for the scripts that were written before the strike but I see what you mean...when there are no more eps to produce they will be out of work too. But in the end I still totally support what the writers are doing....the deserve some of the residuals b/c without them (and it is now obvious how important they are) there are no shows.

There are no words to describe how seeminly perfect these two are for each other...I've never seen this type of ship with any other show where two characters just seem to be made for each other and compliment each other in every way. Credit the writers with that great feat.

Definaltly! I think it's the fact that they are not too perfect that makes them so perfect. If them resembled sense at al :lol: I just mean, it's not too wonderful all the time, they have argurments and angst which makes them seem real rather that fictional.

My aunt was telling me how much support the picket lines are getting. People keep buying them coffee :p

While people might be upset that they won't be seeing new eps of their shows, they DO understand the plight of the writers.

Kudos to LV's Marg H who is on the picket line with the writers today!! I wish more actors would show their support...not just from CSI but all shows. There is another group of people who are nothing w/o writers.

Maybe if the production people or networks see the support from the public they realize it's not just the writers out there, but a whole bunch of people who agree with what they're doing and who want to keep watching their favorite TV shows. So hopefully it will enforce more pressure on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back