Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG]

I thought I'd give this ago, cause I made a banner (that I'll probably re-make later on) and I thought I'd add it. Like I said, I'll try to make a better one later on. Manipulation by the wonderful Leela.

Welcome to the Eric/Calleigh thread! We love, we laugh, we angst, we laugh again, and then we love. If you like the love, the angst, and the laughter, stay, won't you? We've got free jeans for every person who comes aboard. They're Hip Hugger jeans. They make your ass look good.

Links

- EPIC Love - Eric/Calleigh website with pictures, media downloads, etc.
    - No Midnight Tiptoe - Eric/Calleigh fansite and fanlisting. JOIN!
    - Emily Procter.de - our dear Leela's website dedicated to Emily.
    - Just Adam - the official Adam Rodriguez website.
    - Eric/Calleigh C2 Community - at fanfiction.net
    - Smart & Sexy - The Eric Delko fanlisting
    - The Emily Procter fanlisting

Adam and Emily Say...

Adam: A nice, hot love scene with Calleigh. I'm imagining that it's gonna lead up to that eventually.
    Emily: Yeah, that would be awesome! I love Adam. Secretly, he doesn't know.
    - Adam and Emily interview with Entertainment Tonight, 2003

CSI Files: What about sexual tension between Delko and Calleigh? Do you think it's there?
    Procter: I think it exists. Adam and I went through training together; he was my first friend [on the show]. I think that genuine like we have for each other shows up on screen.
    - Emily Procter interview with CSI Files

CSI Files: Eric and Calleigh (Emily Procter) have a great dynamic, and a lot of fans see a romantic element to it. How do you feel about that?
    Rodriguez: I feel great about it. It's something that's been underlying for a long time, and I've often been asked about it, and I've sort of been waiting to see if anything is ever going to come of it.
    - Adam Rodriguez interview with CSI Files

Emily: In real life this happens, you have someone who you're very attracted to and you've got lots of chemistry (Jake), and then there's someone who you've known for so long and you love each other so much (Eric).
    - Emily on the difference between Jake and Eric on The Early Show

CSI Files: We've heard rumors of a burgeoning romance between Calleigh and Delko. Can you shed any light on that?
    Rodriguez: I think this is something that has been brewing for a long time. I don't know how far the show is going to take it. Sometimes we get close with something and then it [fizzles]. I don't know how far we're going to go with Calleigh and Delko. We definitely show the building it up through the next episodes. I think it's cool. It's really realistic when it comes to working this job, working a lot of hours and spending the time we do with each other. It's inevitable that romance happens.
    [Calleigh and Delko] will start to acknowledge [their feelings] and maybe even fall for each other. I'm excited about it. After doing a show for five years, any sort of new avenue is exciting. I hope they take it there, to an extreme place and really gives us a chance to explore it, but who knows where they're going to take it.
    - Adam interview with CSI Files

Emily: Let's face it, Adam is a very, very good looking guy!
    - Emily interview with Entertainment Tonight, 2007

Adam: I think we've sort of been in denial, maybe, about our affections for each other. Maybe there'll be a wedding. A CSI wedding.
    - Adam on Entertainment Tonight

Emily: Here's the thing. For years I have said 'can Calleigh please have a boyfriend' and they gave her a boyfriend... and he shot himself, which is not good. And then they gave her another boyfriend and he was engaged, which is not good. And I said last year 'may I please have a boyfriend, may I please have a boyfriend' and they gave me a new boyfriend. So it looks like the introduction at the end of season 5 is that next year Calleigh will have two boyfriends.
    Interviewer: Torn between two lovers.
    Emily: Torn between two lovers. It's the deep connection of a friendship turned to romance and the fireworks of an old love.
    Interviewer: Well, when you ask for a boyfriend and they deliver Adam Rodriguez...
    Emily: I know, are you kidding me! It's kinda terrible because now in between scenes I'm like 'Adam's so dreamy...'
    - Emily interview with CBS

Emily: I feel like when you're with the good guy (Eric) you can have a really solid, trusting, wonderful relationship.
    Johnny: Boring. That's what she's trying to say.
    Emily: That's not true.
    - Emily and Johnny with ET

Emily: I usually in my real life tend to pick the nice guy.
    - Emily with ET

Past Threads

#1 - Beautiful People Make Beautiful Couples
    #5 - Somebody's Getting Wet...
    #6 - From Bonding To Bondage
    #7 - Divers Go Deeper
    #8 - With Every Fiber of Her Being
    #9 - Fangirl Tested, Adam and Emily Approved
    #10 - The Adventures of Scuba Boy and Bullet Girl
    #11 - I Can Love, But I Need His Heart
    #12 - Spanked By The Little Green-Eyed Monster
    #13 - I Would Lie For You
    #14 - Has Anybody Seen Calleigh's Bracelet?
    #15 - Green Eye For The Cuban Guy
    #16 - Just Do It... Seriously, Do It.
    #17 - Slutty Eric + Garage of Love = Hickey!
    #18 - The One True Path to Shirtless Delko
    #19 - Spontaneous Nudity is Bound to Occur
    #20 - With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties
    #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!
    #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!
    #23 - This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island
    #24 - I Trust You With My Life
    #25 - Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!
    #26 - Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Future Thread Titles

Soon To Become A Major Religion
    Starbucks' #1 Steam Choice
    As Foretold by Nostradamus
    80% Hotness By Volume

Quote of the Moment

Eric: If it'd been me, I would've transfered to the night shift.
    All Hip Huggers: MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!

Picture of the Moment
    (Calleigh and her magical rack visit Eric at the hospital in Man Down)

[​IMG]

Have fun posting!

2. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

The new thread title is perfect, because it holds a reminder of the (simpler) past but also makes reference to a recent event. Awesome awesome awesome.

And the quote is meep-worthy, even though I don't use meep.

Calleigh's Cleavage (TM) to the rescue!

3. midnight_tiptoes

The quote of the moment is WIN!!

IF IT HAD BEEN HIM, HE WOULD'VE TRANSFERED TO THE NIGHT SHIFT!! Hint hint, Jake, that's how it's done.

Guys, are there any titles from the poll you'd like to save for thread 28? Let's do this now so we don't get a repeat of that title war. PLEASE. It sucks having to pick a title when we're at post #999.999.999. So we can either get one of the titles that lost and put it on the Future Titles list, or choose one when this thread is nearly done, but we all know how that always goes.

4. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

Yay! The new E/C haven rules. :D

5. somethingsdont

I like:

Soon To Become A Major Religion
    Starbucks' #1 Steam Choice
    As Foretold by Nostradamus
    80% Hotness By Volume

Some of the other ones were good too but they'll be way outdated by the time we get there.

6. midnight_tiptoes

Okay, let there be titles. We might come up with better ones when the title ends (if episode 19 has already aired), but these are good back ups. Better safe than sorry!

Honestly, knowing us we won't come up with shit.

Anyway. How hot is that Eric Delko? Hot enough to steam my macchiato. Y-um!

7. somethingsdont

"Steaming my macchiato" is totally a euphemism for -- oh shit, this is a PG-13 board. Use your imaginations. ;)

Let's finish this thread in three weeks so we're just in time for a fitting title after episode 9 (!!!) airs. I'm so excited. We're going to take over these boards, seriously. And the world. Can't forget the world.

Skylar's blurb at the beginning of this post makes me miss her a little. I hope she's doing alright.

[​IMG]
    "Eric is this big before stimulation! Seriously!"

8. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Yay! New thread! :D Are we already choosing a title for thread 28? :lol:

That pic of the moment. :devil: You know, if she would show him just a teensy bit more...I bet he would've been up and out of that bed and completely healed by the next week...oh wait, that did happen! Hmm, just what did Eric's post-hospital healing include? :devil: :lol:

Anyway. Yeah. Calleigh astounds me. How do you say no to Eric Delko when he actually says he would transfer to the completely unfamilar, dark, sunless nightshift for you? Seriously, how?

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yay, new thread, new thread, lalalalala! :lol: Caro that opening freaking rocked! And I LOVE our new thread title! Subtle, yet so very true! :lol: And nice hint there! ;) I love reading all the quotes Adam and Emily have about E/C...it makes me so happy and secure in our ship! Not that I need much more security after what Eric said to Cal last night and then the way she looked at him! They are SO on! :devil:

And I like how we've got backups for 28 already, dang we are flying through these threads...score one for us! And I love the idea of reaching 28 by the time we get Ep. 9...shouldn't be too hard I'd say... :lol:

Jess yeah the man is willing to leave the sun behind for her...I mean seriously how much grander of a gesture can you get?

10. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

So when Calleigh wanted a coffeemaker that makes macchiatos, what she really meant was...... Because Eric makes the coffee at the lab...

Damn you :lol: I will now forever laugh my ass off when I go to Starbucks because around the holidays they have maple macchiatos. :devil:

Can Eric not dive anymore because of the injury?

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

When Calleigh said she wanted a coffeemaker that makes macchiatos...what she really meant was...she wants Eric to make her coffee in bed! :devil: Or she wants Eric in bed...or she wants Eric to make her coffee after taking her to bed...take your pick, I think all are true! :devil: :lol:

I would guess he's probably had to take a bit of a break from it while they make sure he's really okay Star! :D

12. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

I was just thinking he could go back to underwater recovery so they can be together. Or even dive rescue. My station has a boat, we've got the Potomac and Anacostia and Patuxent Rivers and the Chesapeake Bay. Saving people while getting a tan... Although he's perfect already :devil:

God Starbucks is dirty now! :lol:

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww interesting thought there Star...yeah I guess he could have suggested that too...but somehow I like his nights suggestion better...dunno why...*shrugs* :D

Lol, yeah Starbucks will forever be associated with naughty E/C for me now...oh the joy! :devil: :lol:

Is it the 19th yet? :lol:

14. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

Gods I wish it was the 19th... But Halloween is my favorite day of the year. I have the best costume. Yeah I'm 26 I shouldn't care but it's awesome. Think Renn Faire with silver metallic spiderwebs on the bodice and on the full length cloak. Best holiday of the year. I've just got to finish beading my choker, I ran out of onyx and garnet for the black widow spider.

All this talk of steaming makes me want a macchiato :devil: and it's almost freaking 3am.

Night shift is awesome actually. I was on it for a year, and we had a lot of busy nights but on nights when people weren't being stupid it was actually kind of peaceful. I started out working 10pm-8am and then I'd go to school for 2 classes and then go home and sleep. I had Friday through Sunday off. Then they bumped me to 5pm-3am halfway through the semester and that gave me a D in Anatomy because I wasn't getting off on time so basically from Monday morning until Friday morning I didn't sleep, and then I'd go to bed and wake up sometime on Sunday. My friends would take me out and I'd fall asleep in the backseat. That sucked. But the peace and quiet when the whole world is asleep and you look up at the stars and everything is calm, I loved that. The only thing I didn't like was being on a different schedule than my best friends, back when I was working Monday Wednesday Friday 9am-10pm, I felt like I never saw them. And when I was 6am-6pm on 4 days off 4 days, it was like all I did was work. I never knew what time I was getting off except to know that it would be way after I was supposed to, and I had different days off every week so I couldn't plan anything. The fact that Eric is willing to open himself to that madness for her, damn that man is amazing. But it's only a pending rule change, and I think everyone would agree that it's the cohesiveness of the team that makes them so successful, and to mess with group dynamics could be suicidal to their success rate, so who knows. Right now just the fact that he's willing is everything.

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

This is so funny! I've only been gone for a few days (DSL service deserted me! Ugh!) and I come back and we already have a new thread going! Wow!

Anyway, loved that little scene between Eric and Calleigh in last Monday's ep...My little E/C heart was fluttering wildly! Can't wait for episode 9 though! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.