Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heather_lewis

Heather_lewis Witness

Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

I saw it online somewhere and I edited it (cut things out, made the image bigger etc), so I cant take all the credit lol :lol:. I'm really glad you liked it though.

And I agree Jennifer J/C is totally blech....wouldn't stop me eating cake though (expecialy chocolate *yummmmmy*). Unfortunatly I have mild food poisoning and my tummy hurts so I cant eat anything for 48 hours *crys* :(

11 more days till the 19th.....I don't think I can wait anymore, but it seems like only yesterday that we were all moaning that it was still October :lol: so maybe it wont be to long.

I'm getting more concerned about that strike rather than the wait till the 19th. It couldnt come at a worst time. I mean its the E/C season of love they cant just leave us now. Though I can see why they are doing it, I mean really they do get ripped off because without the writters there is no show. But...but....its the E/C season of love.

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Happy Birthday Jennifer :D

The writers have made Jake out to be the complete polar opposite of Eric. Eric is caring, giving, compassionate, cares about the victims and the evidence.

Jake could care less about the victim and evidence; he just sees each case as a job and a way to further his career. He is sooo obviously not caring (about anyone other than himself any), his compassion for things (other than sex) definately lacks and he doesn't strike me as the giving type. All of these traits or lack thereof, will make an appearance in the episode 9 IMO.

There are moments, however, that I do feel that Jake feels something for Cal but those moments are fleeting and it is hard to get past the notion that he always seems to have some kind of hidden agenda or something. Deep down I don't get the impression that he truly cares for Cal on a deep enough level for anything other than dating. He is just happy that he got the girl once again.

Heather, great find. I totally snagged it ;)

3. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

It's really too bad what they did to Jake because it does make him look bad, but it makes Calleigh look bad as well...okay, granted we all make stupid decisions. Honestly, I like to think that there's something redeeming about him, some reason Calleigh would go to him (twice) even if the writers did make him out to be an idiot. Could we just pretend that they just took the easy way out in making jake so obviously wrong for Calleigh?

4. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Happy Birthday Jennifer!! & that manip is great Heather wherever you found it!! Thanks!

I agree with you Jackie that sometimes you can see that Jake cares about Calleigh in his own way, but his way is in no way what Calleigh needs!! He doesn't care or respect her enough for that relationship to really go anywhere long term. Unlike Eric who always knows exactly what Calleigh needs!!

5. delkolover

^^Which is exactly what I think we will see in episode 9.

11 days til that btw ;)

6. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

i know!! i put a count down on my phone! :lol: hopefully the next week & a half will go by really fast!!

7. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I saw Jaime Pressly today and she's tiiiiiiiny and so beautiful and she just had a baby recently and her husband is Cuban. I bet that baby is adorable. They should hire him on CSI: Miami to play Eric and Cal's kid.

Happy birthday, Jennifer!

8. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

But her husband isn't nearly as hot as Eric (though, incidentally, his name is Eric). I'm sure their baby's cute though! 'Cause all (most, anyway) babies are cute.

9. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

He's not as cute as Eric, but they're still adorable together. Heh, I love that his name is Eric. It's a sign! And you know, Eric and Calleigh are the Desi and Lucy of Miami.

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

So, still on stike, huh? :(

I think that if, worst case scenario, the strike goes on for a long time and the season is cut short that the EC storyline will still happen, just that we'll have to wait longer :( I don't think they'll just toss it and forget about it cause they have given it importance throughout these episodes. Remember how we all thought they could forget all about it during the summer and come back like nothing had happened? But it wasn't that way. So, yeah it sucks big time that we have to wait even more but I still think it will happen.

11. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

They can't drop it now. They've delved too deep into the storyline to just drop it. Looking at the way they (not-so-subtly) portray Jake as a selfish, arrogant jerk, I'm sure they're heading the EC way.

So is this supposed to be another Horatio episode or what? I'm getting really sick of his drama.

12. delkolover

Well Kyle isn't listed as a recurring character so I don't think we will see any of H's drama on Monday; thank God. Enough with his crap already.

They won't stop the E/C stroyline even if there is a shortened season...they have already divested too much into it to stop now.

13. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

Horatio is just getting annoying. He is like the human form of Able. If he's the centre of one more drama, I might just have to ... I'll have to ... Hmmmm...

Drommie

XOXOXOX

14. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

The last thing Miami is god at is consistancy. Remember Maddison? Whatever happened with her treatment? Reguardless, I don't think E/C will be dropped. Both the writers and actors have been wanting this for so long. They won't drop it.

No H drama? *Passes out from the shock* Also, no Sam or Valera :( But no Jake :) Anything happening on the E/C side of things? They working together?

15. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Nowhere near as cute as Eric. Ah well, we can't all be Eric Delko/Adam Rodriguez. I'm sure the kid is cute though.

Caro, I've definitely thought the same thing about them (though I think Eric gets into a little more trouble than Calleigh) I think it would be funny if the writers put in a Lucy/Desi type moment for them.

Drommie,
    Okay, so I know I've asked a lot of dumb questions lately, but who is Able? I'm assuming you aren't referring to the son of Adam and Eve.

Not related to anything important: Dial-up is the devil. It honestly took me twenty minutes to go from signing on to get to the point I'm at now...can you say ridiculous and completely uncalled for??? The phone company 'says' they don't have wireless access in our area, but honestly, I'm not in the middle of the Antartica (though honestly, I think Antartica has better wireless access) And the people of the midwest wonder why the world thinks we're so behind on the times...sheesh. You know, we just switched from covered wagons to cars...big step. Okay, I'm done now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.