Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

Just had a huge idea for a FanFic but I havent finished my other one yet. I gonna have to hurry up and finish it!

Mentally planning it, Drommie

P.S It's a bit supernatural this one.

Whose idea was it to give me a midterm from 6-8 p.m.? God, I'm going to get home at like 10 if I'm lucky. POOP.

I've never rode a ship with so much talk about crotches. Not a complaint, by any means.

As for relationships, Calleigh needs someone who really knows and understands her. I think she summarized it pretty well herself in the season premiere when she said, "Unfortunately, not everyone deserves [a second chance]."

somethingsdont said:
I've never rode a ship with so much talk about crotches. Not a complaint, by any means.

:lol: It is quite hilarious. I think more than anything, it's nice seeing Cal and Eric in such close proximity.
Leela, that second picture was amazing. I almost saved it to my computer, but I didn't want to have to explain it! Do you know where I might find a picture from that ep of both of their faces (perhaps the beautiful flirty scene o'wonder)
On another note, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who saw the cuteness of the 'lying' scene.
Maybe I'm pathetic, but that was my favorite episode so far this season (not that I had much to choose from)

She does somethingsdont... Someone who knows when to leave er alone, juat the right moment t talk to her about something that's bothering her... someone who, to quote you, 'knows her.'

Fortunatly, I think that's Eric.

And yes, we do talk about crotches alot... But this IS Adam! Plus, you love it! :)

No, I'm with you Jacks, it sounds like the best epi so far, but that's coz they were all poop on the EC front.

Jodie
xxxx

It's true. But even from a non-EC standpoint, I think it's better than the other episodes...it wasn't as slow.

So...snaps for minor accomplishments. I finally figured out how to do that little spoiler box thing! Sorry...just thought I'd let you all in on exactly how dense I can be sometimes.

I didn't know for ages either. :p So don't worry.

Oh in a way I hope nothing significant happens EC-wise next epi, I'll miss it! Haha. I am, of course, joking! I know you guys will update me!

Jodie
xxxx

Oh, good to know!

Can you watch the eppy at cbs.com? If there is a lot of EC interaction, it would suck to miss it. Actually...if there's any EC interaction, it would suck to miss it. It seems like these days we're so deprived we find ourselves settling for them being within three hundred feet of each other.

those caps are great leela!!! Adam's crotch pictures are always worth looking at and the second one is too amazing for words!! :devil: :D

Well I don't want Eric to get hurt but it will be good to see anxious Calleigh!! And defintaly good for us! Glad Jake might not be in the episode! I couldn't blame Calleigh for dumping him after the way he's suppose to treat her in 609. I actually wouldn't blame her for dumping him anytime. :lol:

Heheh yeah true. I'm gona try if I can. I can read the review and watch the re-runs. I'm not expecting anything major but like you said, they even look at each other we get excited.

It's a little sad. We deserve more!

We deserve more and I am sure we will get this season...at some point! They are definately working their way towards it, they are just taking their swee time; which I kind of like b/c this isn't something you should rush into.

We will probably get some small E/C stuff during sweeps b/c Jake seems to be in most if not all of them and I personally think he will be gone after whatever happens in ep 609.

Yeah taking time is good. But there can be too much time taken.

A perfect example would be Ross and Rachel on 'Friends'. There love was so strong, they HAD to end up together, no matter how much crap happened in between. That will happen for EC, I guarantee it!

I really wanna see Calleigh wearing nothing but Eric shirt, how sweet would that be?!?! (and hot...)

Bottom of the page? Where is everyone?

I wanna see Eric wearing Calleigh's pink robe, fresh out of the shower. Like a flowered pink robe. That would be humiliating and adorable (and kinda hot if it's a short robe).

I was at school. For twelve whole hours. :< I literally left the house at 6:30 a.m. and got home at 10 p.m. The only time when that's allowed to happen is if I get to down something that gives me a nice buzz.

Of course the robe'll be short; it's Calleigh's. ;) Fic! Fic! Fic!

Ohhhhh Jodie comparing E/C to Ross and Rachel is kinda good there hon...granted both Eric and Calleigh are a bit hotter than Ross and Rachel ;) (Don't get me wrong I love R&R :D ) But they do have the same kind of love, the kind that lasts despite whatever crap happens in between! They are meant for eachother...at the risk of sounding as cheesy as I know this will sound...they are eachother's lobsters! :lol: Seriously! :D

Okay, the West coast kinda sucks. Is it weird that most internet posters are from the East coast? Like, everywhere? Why? There's no one around now. I guess West coast residents are too busy having anonymous sex and doing lines of coke? At least in Hollywood.

I think E/C are in the same category as R/R (and Mulder and Scully). They're the show's OTP. He's definitely her lobster. Her hot lobster. Growl. And we should work that into a title some day.

I could even see Valera explaining to Calleigh that Eric is her lobster and going the claws thing. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back