Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

Oh what IS she imagining in that last one??? Hummmm...

You rock Leela and thanks for the link (via your PM) I feel at home on your site already :p

Jodie
xxx

You rock Leela
What is going through her mind in the last piccy I wonder :lol:

I don't know, but if he can get her to orgasm like that without penetration imagine what it's gonna be like when they finally actually do it. Also, that's a pretty powerful penis he's got there that can get her off by proximity.

And she's probably thinking, "if I commit this image to memory it'll be easier to pretend I'm doing it with him tonight instead of Jake."

Welcome everyone who is new! :)

Caro, if you don't sue AA for losing your fan fics, I will. (Now would be a really good time for that smiley that you use sometimes with the guy who's shaking his fist angrily.) Do they compensate you for electronics? 'Cause when Northwest Airlines lost the dock for my camera, they were like fuk u datz 'tronixx dood.

Leela, great caps! Calleigh/Eric interaction is always amazing, and I'm glad last night gave us some.

Lucy, I will next week! ;) I'll have a hard time cutting out the shipper parts, because I want to talk about EC 24/7, but I'll try.

Even though Eric and Calleigh's wardrobes didn't match, per se, I've discovered the secret: You see, Eric was wearing flower print, right? And Calleigh's yellow shirt/black blazer combo obviously hinted at honey bees. And what do honey bees do to flowers? Pollinate them, of course!

And wow, my metaphor would work a lot better if it was the other way around and Eric was doing the pollinating... Um, I'm gonna distract you guys so you'll ignore the flaw in my argument:

EC BABIES!!!!

Flaw? What flaw? All I heard was EC BABIES!!!

I'll look forward to your review for next weeks epi. It may be my life line :) Let me know when it's up, 'kay? Oh and make sure you post the one with all the EC-ness here. For us :p xxx

Jodie
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No real big E/C stuff other than they work the case together and at one point Eric thinks the murder weapon might be on the roof outside the second story window...so he opens the window and climbs out and Cal is apprently "nervous" about his actions. I didn't see Jake anywhere but from the spoilers from ep 609, I really get the feeling he might be on the outs but I don't know that for sure...so don't hold me to that ;). And we all know that just b/c I don't see him doesn't mean he isn't in the ep.

What is with the camera crew and Eric's crotch latelt? :lol: Not that I am complaining b/c I like looking at it..but seriously the camera guys seem to like it. ;)

That's awesome. I love worried Calleigh. I hope nothing serious happens to Eric, though. Maybe she's still with Jake, but him being an asshole in 609 along with her increasing interest in Eric might kill that relationship. I can't wait. It's been 6 years and it's about time we saw emotional Calleigh.

Lucy (we have two Lucys now!) AA is not gonna pay for squat, the assholes, but you guys are more than welcome to write the rest of the story for me ;) Come on, I'm a victim.

Did they lose anything else? Northwest compensated me for the clothes/food/other non-electronics that were in the luggage they lost. Still a big headache though. And they didn't make my camera anymore (nor the dock, obviously) so I have to take out the battery every time I want to charge it. Pain in the behind.

Airlines are always screwing with your shit. They probably have a big pile of suitcases stashed somewhere. I can see S6 Ryan standing over them all demonic. "Hehehe, more crap to pawn so I can feed my addiction. Ooh, Caro's computer, even though I'm a fictional character on a TV show and have no reason to know the owner of this computer's name."

Jackie, I don't think it's the camera crew's fault. I mean, little Adam knows how to act. ;)

At this point, I'm so desperate for some action, I'd settle for EC CPR. Maybe he'll slip and go unconscious and Calleigh has to resuscitate him, and then he'll jump up and be like "PUNK'D!!!"

Yeah and apparently so does is crotch :lol:

Wonder how hard it was for Cal not to turn and take a look? I mean we all SAW what he is working with...how can she not wonder what she is missing out on? :lol:

His crotch is what I meant by "little Adam," heh. Then again, we all know it's far from "little" so perhaps I should've clarified. ;)

I'm still hoping that what we're not seeing is Eric and Calleigh getting it on every night. There's no way she can resist unless she's at least periodically getting a taste of what he can do.

I just want Jake gone and I want to know when the pain in the ass is leaving, so we can get down to some E/C business. ;) In all forms of the word!

Don't worry, someone so nasty and standing in between Eric and Calleigh is bound to get his comeuppance soon. Let's face it, Calleigh and Eric are the writers' darlings. Did you notice Ryan and Natalia are always screwing up but Eric and Calleigh are like perfect? They're gonna hook up, that's for sure. They're all sexy and shit. The writers love that. Plus, they make a point of making all their significant others not good enough for them (Calleigh's boyfriends are assholes and Eric's girlfriends are batshit fucked up, including Natalia). They're not gonna make Calleigh look bad, and they're not gonna make Eric look bad. They're just talking their time to make it look good for all parties.

This might be the wine talking.

Leela! Those caps are FABULOUS! Heehee, awww the Adam crotch shot...bless those cameramen! :devil: :lol: Lol and that second shot with Call's eyes closed....*cold shower time there Cal?* :devil: ;)

Lol, I think I've decided it's a prerequisite of joining this thread to be evil! :devil: E/C brings it out in us I think! :lol: They're just so freakin' hot!!

lmao Adam's crotch shot. I'm lovin it! EC CPR would be awesome too. lol. Thanks for all the caps guys!

Jodie, how's it going in Miami? Email me! xoxo

Jen: Miami is busy :p I'll email you soon my dear.

EC are hot and they make us hot by association. Simple as! :p

They are perfect for each other. I actually don't mind the fact that the writers have upset Calleigh and Eric with bad relationships. That just means when EC get together, it'll be so good. So right!

Jodie
xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back