Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

Lol, hey now Caro! I'm a West Coaster and last time I checked I wasn't doing any of those things! ;) It is funny that everyone else is from the East Coast...or almost everyone...

Most definitely her Hot lobster....Yummy :devil: we should totally put that in a title, I like it! :D

Lol, that is TOTALLY something Valera would do, that'd be hilarious to see! :lol:

Maybe the internet is just an East coast kind thing. Still weird.

I still hope to see Valera react to E/C. She's so perceptive. I wonder how everyone else would react. What would Ryan do/say? Probably he wouldn't care, or maybe by then he'll be working in a sex shop and we get to see his hilarious reaction when Eric and Calleigh walk in looking for a copy of Assablanca.

Valera making a comment like that would be great. And like it's been said here before Alexx saying something to either one of them (but specially to Calleigh) would be awesome. It's gonna be great to watch the reaction of all of them when EC FINALLY get together. I have to agree though that I don't mind them taking it slow and doing it right, as long as it happens.

I don't really care who says something about it. Alexx, Valera, even Natalia noticed something. I do want to see Calleigh's reaction to having people see what's between them. We already sort of got Eric's, but Calleigh's is what im really interested in. She would finally have to deal with the issue, rather than ignore it!!

I don't think that the writers should rush into it. (wether i wish that they would or not) To make it right and have it be something long lasting they need to take is slow. But not so slow that we want to poke our eyes out!! I think Feb sweeps would be a nice balanced amount of time.

I agree brookeAp3
I don't think that the writers should rush straight into it.
And if they get together as soon as C/J break up it would be so cliched. (SO DON'T)
Plus we want something long lasting so taking it slow is the right route (BUT NOT TO SLOW!!!!)
I really want to see cals reaction if people noticed that there was something goning on, because she would have to deal with the issue, rather than just ignore it.

Ha Caro that is right...you went from the eastern coast time to west coast!! Must suck..cuz now you have to wait to see all the shows you used to watch at the same time as me! ;)

Hehehe...Eric in a pink robe...that would be classic. I would love to see both of them coming out of the bathroom at the same time. Her in a small robe and him with a towel wrapped around his waist. A small towel of course :devil: ;)

As for someone coming out and saying something to Cal, I don't think we will see that but I can picture Alexx doing one of her typical "huh uh's" or "huh hmmm's" to Cal if she were to mention something concerning Eric in a way that has to do with something other than work. Alexx never has to actually say words....her expressions and funny sounds, usually say it all.

I don't know if it's me wanting to see some emotion out of Calleigh, but this season there's something different about her. Like she's a little less robotic and acting more concerned and human. Even though she's been concerned in the past (specially with Eric) but I don't know, there's something different this season. Then again maybe it's just me. :confused:

Yay worried Cal can't wait to see!!! We need to see some emotions from this woman where Eric is invovled. You know what would be a great scene is when Eric climbs back from going out the window right and Calleigh without thinking gives him a hug because she see's he's fine. But being that she's Cal she'd withdraw from the hug quick and try to play it off as a platonic hug but in reality she was worrying about her boo. ;) :lol:

And on Cal wearing one of Eric's shirts and Eric wearing her robe either one would be fine for me cause both would be adorable. ;)

I must agree that they should take things slow with these two although it would cause excruciating pain to watch but the slower they take things the better off we hiphuggers would be. A long lasting love is in the future for Eric and Calleigh and I for one can't wait to see how it plays out.

Strangely, waiting for the shows to air on the West coast doesn't bother me and I hardly even notice that I have to wait. In fact, I was watching House the other night and came over to read a running commentary when I noticed the East coast had already seen it and the commentary had been over for 3 hours. So it doesn't feel like I have to wait. It does suck that no one's ever online when I am.

I wonder what makes Calleigh worry about Eric. Has she seen signs of his relapse, or is she just worried that he's climbing out a window? We've seen Eric do crazy stuff before and she never really worried that much, so this is kinda weird. Good, but weird. Also weird that it's happening while she's having problems with Jake.

Eric wearing cals short, pink, flowered robe would look soooo adorable :D (and kinda funny :lol: but still very adorable :D)

Eric in Cal's robe...because she stole his shirt while he was in the shower! :lol: That would be cute. And sexy. :D And there's the added benefit of if Calleigh did have on nothing but Eric's shirt, well, she wouldn't be wearing it for long, and not because Eric wanted the shirt back. :devil:

Oh, and Cal's tiny! Can you imagine how tight her robe would be on Eric? :devil: I wonder if it would even close... :lol:

Calleigh's worried about Eric? Is this a new spoiler, or am I just blind? :lol: Actually, I don't care, as long as Calleigh is worried about Eric. How sweet is that? These two are always looking out for each other, no matter what's going on in their own personal lives. Aw. :D

It looks like she is worried b/c he is climbing out the window and I don't know if in prior eps the show refers to Eric's injury as bothering him (other than Bang Bang which we already knew). So I guess one can infer that the reason she is worried he is climbing out a wondow is b/c of his injury but one can never infer anything with this show!

Screw the robe! He can just walk around naked :lol:

I wonder if he'll fall, then. Or if something will happen. Seems kinda strange that all of a sudden she's worried if the writers are not going to do anything with it. So I'm guessing something WILL happen to Eric and he'll end up back in the hospital. Poor bebe :(

In a way, I'm kinda hoping he falls or otherwise hurts himself (though the writers have slapped enough crap at Eric to last him another 20 years), because Eric angst usually leads to worried Calleigh. It took one near-death experience to have Calleigh acknowledge something more than just friendly trust, so maybe it'll take another one to wake her the fuck up. I hope Jake'll be gone by then, or at least they'll be on such shaky terms that it really makes no difference if he's there or not.
I wonder how many seasons we'll get to see once they're together. These shows don't usually last that long, and we're already on season 6...

Hate to break it to ya but he doesn't fall not does anything happen to him while he is out there! For some unexplained reason, she is nervous that he climbs out the window. But I like I said earlier, something could have happened in an earlier ep that prompts this and it just wasn't availble to me in the spoilers I saw.

I know that they said LV was slated for exactly 10 seasons and that would be it. So Miami and NY, baring any odd cancellations will probably run that long too. This ship has lasting power and no show on tv has their characters actually stick together...so it would be a great "going against the grain" for this show, which does that very thing soo often, to do in regards to this ship.

E/C being together for a long time opens up a lot of doors for both characters and stories. Most shows don't like to keep their characters together for long b/c they feel it gets stale but since this show doesn't necessarily "go home" with their characters, as much as others do, we wouldn't have to SEE E/C in every ep (although we would all like to ;) ) in order for them to last. GSR wasn't plastered over every ep and the two still worked together...and I think since they are sooo blatanly throwing J/C in our face openly, I think it is only a piece of evidence to the fact that they AREN'T going to last. These shows like subtlety with their characters personal lives and J/C is not. So therefore it is not meant to last.

In the end, I think if they break them up, I think they will inevitabely get them back together by the end or for the end of the show's run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back