Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

I'm not even sure why I keep posting my episode opinions here, since it's probably better suited for the episode-specific thread, but I don't know anyone there, and I can't talk ships there, so here goes.
I for one would love to see your reviews over in the Miami Forum. You could always post them over there too, minus any in depth ship talk. ;)

I live in the UK and am therefore behind on episodes, but I love reading detailed, amusing reviews like yours (and midnight's). :)

Edit: Yay, Carol!

I was excited when Eric and Calleigh actually got to speak to each other last night, so imagine my glee when they actually joked and laughed with each other! :D That scene, although it was just the one, was adorable. :D Man, these two seriously, seriously light up when they're smiling and laughing with each other. They never act like that around other people. So cute. :D

I am so ready for next week's episode. :D

Welcome back Caro...How did you survive all that time w/o internet and w/o us? :D :lol:

That's what I thought. Jake and Calleigh talk about sex and flirt, but that's about it. Eric and Calleigh can pretty much talk about anything and they make each other laugh and smile. I think next week we're gonna get some pretty hard core triangle stuff going. Ugh. Hopefully the writers will give the EC corner something good to hold us over, cause after that it's gonna be Angstville.

BTW, since AA broke my computer, all my files are gone. All of them. ALL OF THEM! All my pictures and everything. So I'll have to start my fic from scratch. God, I hate AA. And they don't even feed you anymore. Crap airline. Could I take them to court for deleting fanfic?

Welcome hiphugger17 and CnDFan88!!!!!! :D

On last night ep.......Eric's and Cal interaction together was really cute to me. The whole "lying" line kinda had a flirty feel to it but that's probably just me. And even though she had on black AGAIN it was nice they tried to brighten it up with the yellow shirt. Eric's shirt on the other hand was pretty ugly to me but he still looked fine as hell!!! ;):lol: Next week is gonna be great from what I've seen of the preview.

new hip huggers!! welcome hiphugger17 & CnDFan88!!

I loved the "lying" line!! It was flirty and cute and i just love watching these two smile at each other!! And whoever said it you're right they do glow when their with each other. And they defintaly act different (wonderful different!!)

Next weeks episode is going to be great!! I think their will defintaly be some good E/C scenes even if Jake is in the episode. I think they are defintaly moving in the right direction! And Eric and Calleigh match in the epi!! Always a good sign!!

awwwww I want to see the "lying" line!! :(
Oh well I've had my own E/C fix from season one. I watched 'Bunk' again which may be one of the first protective Eric scenes. When they are interagating the rapest and cal asks if he had the snip (i cant remember the exact words) he says no ones sniping on me and then the guy leans in really close to her and he says I dont do old ladies nothing over 25 and Eric is giving him the death glare.
Cal: we can get a court order to varify
guy: I verify it right now.
he stands up and goes to undo his zip but Eric is up like a shot shouting at him sit back down (the look on the guys face is priceless :lol: ) And protective Eric is always hot.

Anyway, I'm glad to here that we are definatly gonna get some good E/C scenes next week. And they are gonna match in the epi!! Always ALWAYS a good sign :lol:

thanks for the welcome!!! delkolover , so far my top EC moment is burned ;), closely followed by what I think is Death Grip (the one were Calleigh said her eyes are green) great EC episode! and i love every other single smile, look and flirty scene they've had. as for last nights eppy I just loved their little moment, too adorable, very EC. :)

im in complete agreement with you hiphugger17!! Those two are my favorite E/C episodes!!! Along with every other cute scene that these two have together!!

Welcome new folks!! Yey, more victi... I mean friends :)

Aww I wanna see that line :( Damn lawyers gerrr, why can't they come to me? I am paying them!!! That said, Miami is beautiful and I'll get a nice tan.

They do talk to each other alot differently than with other people. Anyone notice with Jake, she always looks away and stuf when he's talking. But with Eric, she just focuses on him.

Bah, the lying scene is one to add to out 'moments page' :) We should actualy start a moments page somewhere. We have a little one on the Miami wiki, but it's not complete and not very detailed. *Makes mental note to change that*.

Hope you all are well.

Sorry about your fic Midnight, that sucks! Anything we can do?

Jodie
xxxx

Yay, new thread! :lol:
I'm so late! *sighs*

Got some caps from last night:
insideout36.jpg

Awwww, the flirtness!

Also - strange cap, but look at the glances:
insideout46.jpg

Aaaaand, the obligatory ass-staring:
insideout57.jpg

Did you notice that while they were interrogating gun guy, Eric's crotch was like right next to Calleigh's face? Cap cap!

So Calleigh says to him, "I thought you looked like you saw a ghost out there," right? Obviously, this means he kinda-sorta tells her what's going on. :D I so want the scene where Eric really opens up to her and tells her his worries, and where Calleigh gets to be concerned and just there for him, etc. Aw. How great would that be? :D

Thanks for the caps, Leela! You rock. :D I love the first one. Aww, smitten Calleigh.

midnight_tiptoes said:
Did you notice that while they were interrogating gun guy, Eric's crotch was like right next to Calleigh's face? Cap cap!
Caro says, Leela does.

I'm evil:
inside03.jpg

inside04.jpg

HOLY CRAP! :lol: That second one is heavenly. Somebody get that iconed, ASAP!

Also, um, her left hand is conspicuously out of sight. Um...

Thanks, Leela!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back