Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

Eric would make a wonderful dad!! Seeing him with Holly made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Calleigh would melt seeing him with their little girl!! Not only would she be beautiful, but Eric and Calleigh would make such great parents! (together!!!)

But we should get to see the process before we rejoice at the outcome! It is only fair after making us wait six years!!

They are working the case together and they were talking about the evidence and all that bullcrap but no talking about ya know. And Ryan is acting like an ass. But I think that there was some intense eye contact when they were talking bout the car and stuff. Someone finally realised that Tripp got a new "haircut".

Yeah the onyl interaction we got from them tonight was work and more work. I think the only time we wil see any tension is when Jake is around, unfortunately. Jake is in next weeks ep as well as the two that follow, so hopefully we will get some good stuff then. On a lighter note how awesome did Cal look in that bright yellow t-shirt?! They sooo need to dress her in more colors lke that.

Wow, that was one melodramatic episode. There was one slightly cute moment between them when Calleigh asked if he was lying. I think that maybe Eric is trying to be commendable by not saying/doing anything because Calleigh is now in a relationship. I kind of can see the possibility that the writers are trying to drop the issue for now, but from what Emily Procter keeps saying (in interviews) about having two men after her makes me think otherwise... I smell E/C angst coming soon. Oh, and I did like Calleigh’s wardrobe, but I was sad that Eric’s didn’t match. Next week’s episode looks really freaking great. I’m so excited. How will I make it through another week of waiting?!?!

I need E/C. NOW.

I'm not even sure why I keep posting my episode opinions here, since it's probably better suited for the episode-specific thread, but I don't know anyone there, and I can't talk ships there, so here goes.

Last night's episode:

+ I'm glad to see Eric and Calleigh back to joking terms, because holy crap, them smiling/laughing together could cause me to pass out from the cuteness. I like angst, but I'm all for scenes where we can see them laughing together. They look so peaceful and at ease with each other.

+ Natalia. I've never, ever liked Natalia's character, but I must say, she earned herself a meaty 13,593 points in my books for refusing to turn on Ryan, despite the fact that he's rivaling Jake in terms of asshole potential.

- Ryan. Betrayal for 300 an hour? Or maybe to feed a returning gambling addiction? Who knows?! Stay tuned: next week, Ryan gets himself addicted to heroin!** You heard it here first. Sigh, I want nerdy-OCD Ryan back. What the hell are they doing to his character?

**Actual events may vary.

- The case. People who have seen five seasons of this have lived through ten episodes with the same MO: bad-ass gang leaders breaking out of county custody. What, are cops there really that incompetent? Or, oh yeah, they just want to push around little Kyle and show father (not the religious father, mind you; did you see the way he threatened that guy? "The next time you see this room, you'll be leaving in a bag." OOOH, shaking in my boots here) Horatio rearing its ugly head.

+ Kyle. Despite the fact that they're making him a carbon-copy of Horatio, he's cute (his mom must've been a hottie, because he sure didn't get that trait from H), and he's a fighter. I don't have any sympathy for people who have shitty childhoods and then turn to crime, but he has a conscience and just needs some direction. I hope Horatio doesn't teach him his threatening skills, though.

+ Valera. Because she's Valera, dude. I love Eric and Valera's friendship. There's so much potential there that we don't get to see (friend-wise, of course), and their scenes are always great.

+ Tripp. Getting beaten up and protecting his gun. He shot someone, but he's bald so he can get away with it. And well, see below:

- Deaf Girl becoming Guilty Deaf Girl. How original! Regular cast member makes mistake. Feels guilt/anguish/regret. Then surprise!! Some psychopath was actually the murderer. While I'm glad IAB can't get on Tripp's ass, how totally overused. All they needed was someone to say, "Dodged a bullet there, Tripp," and they'd be all set to be the most unoriginal show ever, if they haven't made themselves that already.

+ Alexx. Why do we not see this woman more? Especially interacting with Calleigh. Great scene, great chemistry.

+ Eric. He doesn't need a reason to get a plus.

+ Eric's flowered shirt. I thought it deserved a separate mention.

+ Calleigh, 'cause she looks hotter every episode.

- Rebecca Nevins. Why?! And her bangs... God.

I didn't get to see the promo because I'm Canadian and CTV is stupid and overrides CBS when the same shows are playing, but I had Ashley summarize for me and it looks like we'll be getting some substantial EC! ... maybe.

:lol: lmao somethingsdont!!! I haven't even seen the ep and I agree with half of those things! The point about Alexx? So true! She needs more screen time. Eric and Valera's friendship? so cute. that also needs more screentime.

On a lighter not I just saw a grizzly murder. :lol: I enjoyed the killer duck scene but I was sad that there wasn't more E/C.

Luce you better not stop posting your episode opinions cuz not only do they totally make me grin, but I really agree with all of what you said! :D

Call looked amazing in that yellow shirt last night, wow! I mean she's always beautiful, but she looked SO gorgeous in that bright color! Note to PTB: Put the hot blonde in vibrant colors more often! ;)
And Eric of course always looks good enough to eat! ;) How Calleigh refrains is still a major mystery to me! :rolleyes:

Their little "lying" scene was cute...easy flirty smiley banter...one of the many things they do best! :D

Ryan...yeah don't even know...

Yay it's finally the Speed ep! And it looks GOOD!! It looks like we do get some E/C and if I saw it right, E/C by the beach...alone! Mmmmmm, definite potential there! :D Can't wait to see this!!

Holy crap! I didn't realise it wasn't allowed on here! Big sorry to all. (Please don't throw the book at me!)

I'm super sorry, Drommie

XXXXXX

P.S And a little embarassed too.

Ok,guys. Jodie here, calling from Miami. I missed last nights epi and I may even miss next weeks coz I don't know when I'll be back.

But thank you for the EC update ;) If I miss next weeks episode I will cry!

Looks like I didn't miss much any way but a special thank to somethingsdont for being a great cherry and writing a review of sorts. You're an angel!

Missing NY a little now hahaha. I forget what the heat is like!

Jodie
xxxxx

hi guys! another lurker coming out of the shadows!!! I'm a Calleigh/Eric shipper since I started watching the reruns on A&E. I actually started watching the new eppies just to see if they were going to hook them up. So I'm glad it's finally coming to that, painfully slow :(, but coming... :) anyways just wanted to say hello and let you all know there's one more shipper :)

take care
God Bless

YAY another shipper, former lurker, has decided to join our insanity :lol: Welcome hiphugger17!! While crazy we are always open to new shippers and especially new posters.

What is your fav E/C ep thus far?

The "lying" scene was cute and it was nice to see Cal in something other than all black...I am hoping for something as far as E/C goes next week....any little thing at this point with Jake around, I will definately take.

Yes,there scene together this week was cute,hopefully it will contuine to build...if we could just get rid of Jake.

oh and welcome CnDFan88 :D *waves*
Totaly agree with you about Jake he needs to go don't care how, dont care when......actually I do care when and it's like right now, well maybe give him a few more epies so cal can see what a total jerk he is; and then get rid.

Internets! Yay, finally. I'm so glad to be back. Thanks for all the hellos and sorry I can't reply to everyone individually, cause it would take me all day.

Anyway, I watched last night's episode and I loved the EC interaction, when she asked him if he was lying. It was so adorable and I love seeing Eric laugh. I don't know about anyone else, but I thought it was kinda flirty. I think they're headed in the right direction. Calleigh needs to experience little moments like those so she can realize Eric's her lobster and Jake is her... crab? Salmon? Portuguese poisonous jelly fish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back