Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

I love always. I've actually done a E/C fan vid to it :lol:

I can imagin that scenario. It would be nice.

I cant chose between a chuch wedding or a beach wedding though :confused:

Ohhhh :D Ive been promated to hit and run :D

Okay, no new spoilers or anything? Was the new episode that boring? What's going on in this fandom?

Okay, on top of having no internet, fucking American Airlines broke my computer, so now I had to buy a new one. Nice. Real nice. Fuck you, AA.

California's nice, really nice weather. I'm waiting for things to settle down so I can come back online more often. The good thing about big cities is free WiFi everywhere, and I got my dad's laptop, but laziness becomes me. Woe. Looks like I'm not missing much, anyway.

On Without a Trace, Poppy's pregnant, so they are having her character Samantha pregnant too, by a one night stand aparantly. I hope they wouldn't do that!
Okay can I just comment for a nanosecond here Adorelo this pisses me off hugely that they had her be pregnant that way! Then again I'm an Sam/Jack shipper so of course I'd hate that! :rolleyes: :lol:

If they had Calleigh be pregnant though, it had dang well better be Eric's cuz if it's Jake's...well it wouldn't be cuz I would be killing him...yeah that's right, with my bare hands! :p

I would LOVE to see Cal have Eric's baby though...that would be most adorable thing ever! :D

Sad day about your comp Caro that totally blows!

We need new spoilers...anybody??

I would LOVE to see Cal have Eric's baby though

Eric would love that too. He would especially love the way they get to that point. :devil: :lol:

Seriously, why don't these two have a baby girl yet? How gorgeous would she be? Aww. :D And how amazing would Eric be with her? Imagine, if seeing Eric with Holly made us react the way we did, how would we react to seeing him with his and Calleigh's gorgeous daughter? :D

When's the last time we got spoilers for this show? June? July? Whatever; it was ages ago, ugh. I need something good!

Heck yeah he'd LOVE the way it took to get to that point and how long it took to get there and how it often takes dedication and repetition...lots and lots of repetition! :devil: Heehee! :D

These two with a baby girl almost makes my heart hurt it would be so cute! Gah they need to like, NOW!

Yeah we SO need new spoilers for Miami already, come on PTB!!

Agreed. A baby would be cute. For some reason I always picture it being a girl and Eric being a super protective dad. :lol: Calleigh can just laugh at him and be calm. Lol. They should DEFINITELY have children. And we should DEFINITELY get to see the making of. :lol:

EVERYONE IM SO EXCITED! THEY FINALLY DECIDED TO PLAY A NEW EPISODE DOWN HERE! :eek: It's gonna be A Grizzly Murder I believe. I'm pumped! :p

The ppl who were talking about Sam on WAT, I am now so pissed. Lol. We're miles behind you so I didn't know what was gonna happen there and I'm also a Sam/Jack shipper so now I'm annoyed. How OOC!!! :mad: I think I would stop watching Miami if they did something like that to Cal.

midnight_tiptoes said:
Okay, no new spoilers or anything? Was the new episode that boring? What's going on in this fandom?
Very good to see you Carol. No news I'm afraid, and as far as I know, last week's episode was a big non-event. You haven't missed anything at all.

Sorry to hear about your computer. :( I hope you are back online soon.

shopping first a quick high five to you for being a fellow S/J shipper on WaT! :D

I have a bit of good news for tonight that I think I can just say without spoiler boxes (hopefully!)...I looked at the "official details" preview for tonight's eppy for us and unless I totally missed it, Jake isn't listed to be in the eppy...so we've got that at least! Whether that means E/C or not I dunno, but at least no more J/C! And that's nice! :D

I'll be irritated if Eric and Calleigh don't even get to talk to each other tonight, like in last week's episode. Or, if they're not going to let them talk, we could at least get one of Eric's longing, angsty I-love-you looks. Something to at least let us know that there's still something brewing, you know? :D

I think it would be a girl too - it just clicks.

I've got that video in my favourites! It never clicked that it was you! Small world! I completely adore it!

Can't wait till tommorow cos' then I can watch it on that website! It'll be 5am over here before it starts in america. England sucks.

Jake isn't listed on the episode so yay! (I hate that a*$£hole!) I came up for 50 ways for him to p*ss off the other day (I've started swearing - that's how much I hate him) but I won't bore you with the details but there are a lot of gruesome (Awesome!) ones on there and a couple where Eric batters the lights out of him. My mum helped me.(She hates him too) ... (In fact, I don't know anybody that actually LIKES him!) ... understandable. BA$TARD.

I hate him (Can you tell?) ... I love Eric (He's a sweetie) Drommie

XXXXXXXX

Very small world :lol:
NO Jake yay!!! so happy :D. I really hate him (and I know its not a nice thing to say but his lip looks weird and it irritates me :lol:) He's a jerk, even my mum thinks so. She thinks we should have a ep where he p*ss's cal of then he dissapears for a few days then some guy would trip over him in the Everglades and when they examine the body they will find that a certin part of his anatomy is missing :devil: my mum is evil :lol:

Jen and Mo, I swap and change between J/S and M/S on Without a Trace :p Cab never make up my mind!

Sorry about your computer Carol! AA Lost my uncles golf clubs too :(.

That websites really good Drommie! I got to see some programmes I missed :D And I came across this other site yesterday, no Miami epi's yet, but I found the X-Files, they should SO make another movie! :D

Anyway, that's not why I'm here. Aside from having to write a report on the biological importance of water in humans (wtf?) I am really looking forward to tonights episode! No Jake makes me happy, but I'm still hoping for E/C!!

Jodie
xxxxxxxx

Oh honestly, my phone line is down for the weekend, and all the good stuff happens! This is going to be a long post...

FluffyBlonde said:
I think it would be a girl too - it just clicks.

Yup pretty much...though I'm fairly certain that they could have puppies as long as it means they're together.

Adorelo said:I did! It's called salsa (don't hit me on the title) and if you read, ignore the spelling, grammer and punctuation. It was written in my days of complete disreguard for the English language and I have not, as yet, gotten round to editing it.
Beautiful...I think I wrote this to you, but I'm starting to think I did read it at one point and that's why I have pictures in my head. Betaed or not, it's better than some fics...

hiphugaholic said: Now, if Adam is willing to teach me baseball, I don't care if I end up in a hospital, I'll do it!
Life was so much easier when I didn't have bills to pay.

1. Ohh...he can teach me anything he wants!
2. Yup...bills are the devil. Fortunately, I can't drive at the moment, so I don't have to pay gas/insurance.

Heather_lewis said:
A 'Who's the daddy?' epi mmmmmmm that would be interesting plus it just spells angst and i love angust. But you just know that the writters are gonna do something stupid and make out that the whole lab thinks shes a slut or something.

That would be fun. Let's not have it be drama for Eric and Calleigh though because they know their dirty little secret ;)

(I don't remember who said this...) Awwww and if Emily did get pregnant it would be so great cause she wanted kids for ages.

Obviously I odn't know her personally, but from what I do know, she'd be a great mom. (sorry I couldn't find the original post for this! I did a lot of copy/paste stuff for this little post)

Adorelo said:How do you think they'd play it if she did? On Without a Trace, Poppy's pregnant, so they are having her character Samantha pregnant too, by a one night stand aparantly. I hope they wouldn't do that!
Wow...I really need to catch up on that show. IF it is a one night stand, maybe it can end happily???

Jessica237 said:Eric would love that too. He would especially love the way they get to that point.

Seriously, why don't these two have a baby girl yet? How gorgeous would she be? Aww. And how amazing would Eric be with her? Imagine, if seeing Eric with Holly made us react the way we did, how would we react to seeing him with his and Calleigh's gorgeous daughter?

I loved seeing Eric with Holly. He'd be such a wonderful dad!

Wow...I think I got in everything I wanted to say (some things probably twice) Sorry this post is so long, y'all just had so many good discussion topics!

Hi Jen! DOn't think I've seen you here in a while.

FluffyBlonde said:
Also, my mate Abby loves bones (The story relates to csi, i swear.) but she can't get them cos she lives over in england so she found this site: *link removed*
so she can watch all the episodes on her laptop. I watched csi miami on it too, but unfortunately vegas and new york aren't oon it ... yet!
Just a heads up guys. I'm afraid that the site you referred to violates the copyright laws, and discussing such sites is against the Board Rules on Intellectual Property:
As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.

I think Eric would make a great daddy! He would be sweet and caring and totally dote on the kid. They would definately have a girl too, b/c I could see Eric being the type of dad to sit and have tea parties with his little girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back