Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

Oh yes it was very much BOOB central tonight for all the female cast memebers and their chest memebers :lol:

Everbody got into the act tonight...and yet.... :rolleyes:

So what did they say in ET?

I didn't have to drink anything. I watched the JC scenes and they were totally meh. It's really obvious they're going for E/C (someone pointed out the symbolism of Eric and Calleigh on board and Jake nowhere near the water). Also, no couple making out. Thanks for that, CBS.

Jackie, boob central is right, but I honestly did not mind one bit. Emily has quite the nice cleavage.

I could not force myself to care one bit about the dead PO. Seriously, does anyone even know what the case was about?

Someone died. I think they were black.

Did anybody notice that after talking to 7th Heaven, Eric was walking to the Hummer and you could totally see his package outlined? Calleigh is gonna be one lucky girl in a few months. That's how "gifted" he appeared to be. Whoo!

Jake, on the other hand? Ken doll central.

I'm going to bring back the RV thread and people better join me there.

Lol, Boob central huh...hmmm, that's a good reason to watch! :lol: Bet Eric didn't mind that one bit...some nice Cal cleavage to enjoy! ;)

Lol, I'm glad it's clear they're going for E/C that makes me happy! (Duh I know, but still! :lol: ) And I'm definitely glad they didn't have the couple making out...sweet!!

Oh, someone has to screen cap his package, because I missed it. I mean, shows up randomly in my imagination all the time, but still.

I cared about H's son about 1.5x as much as I cared about the dead (possibly black) guy.

And Ryan/Natalia? *gags*

somethingsdont said:
Oh, someone has to screen cap his package, because I missed it.

Dude, how could you miss it? It practically had lines.

Calleigh flashed her boobs to Eric so many times in that boat. And at one point she had her ass in his face, when she went over to check the engine. They looked so hot. Eric was rocking that suit.

I think the "second chances" was about JC. But lo and behold, the guy who was given the second chance ended up fucking up. I think if the writers planned to make Jake and Calleigh last, they would make him likable, but they go out of their way to make him unlikable. When he was telling Calleigh he needed to find himself a sugar mama I groaned. God, that was so sleazy. I don't know how Calleigh didn't hit him in the groin then.

I was too busy staring at his face! I mean, c'mon, I'll settle for a non-massive package if it means I can look into a pretty face.

Eric has a whole lot of self-restraint. Even I wanted to jump Calleigh, and I don't even swing that way.

Calleigh's putting up with a lot of Jake's shit. Just thinking about her spending a week in Antigua with Jake makes me kinda sick to my stomach.

Oh, someone has to screen cap his package
Luce!! I swear I almost spit out my dessert when I read this I was laughing so hard! :lol: Not that I don't agree...cuz hello, I wouldn't mind that at all! ;)

Call's always hot and from what it sounds like she is smokin' tonight...I swear y'all it's inevitable that E/C's gonna be jumping eachother sometime soon...inevitable! :devil:

I had a fuck buddy like Jake once, ugh. With the same cheesy come on liners and everything. He calls me up every once in a while and I never answer the phone. The sex wasn't even that good. Maybe that's why I don't like Jake, I'm projecting? "Officer Pretty." Laaaaame.

But enough about Jake.

I thought Eric was gonna be all emo about the whole thing, but I think he has the upper hand and he knows it. The kiss may have hurt, but I think he knows this thing with Jake won't last because he knows what an idiot Jake is and he knows Calleigh won't put up with it for too long. And I'm glad he let Calleigh know he knew she was in Antigua with Jake. She walked into the scene all confident about her little "secret" and he totally threw it back in her face. Point one for Eric. The look on her face was priceless.

midnight_tiptoes said:
Did anybody notice that after talking to 7th Heaven, Eric was walking to the Hummer and you could totally see his package outlined? Calleigh is gonna be one lucky girl in a few months. That's how "gifted" he appeared to be. Whoo!

I totally saw that! I paused a rewinded a couple times. But yeah, he looked very nice in that suit.

And the second chances thing... please, can things be more obvious?

But still... I was under the impression that things were going to be a bit more angst-ridden between E/C, but I guess H's kid had enough angst to go around.

So, I was eating grapes during the episode and when I saw the scene with Jake and Calleigh. I choked because I was laughing so much. I mean, it's good that their interaction is pretty flat... but it almost blocked my trachea. It was f*cking dangerous.

Calleigh was showing off her clevage in like every scene!! I really thought she was going to pop out by the end!! Eric has incredible restraint!

Did anyone notice the huge smile she had when she greeted Eric? For someone who just spent five days in Antigua with her boyfriend there was some massive teeth showin!

Jake and Calleigh are NOT going anywhere this season!! Besides the obviouse lack of chemistry and Emily's opposition to it already Jake was a total ass in this episode!!! I don't think he will last very long!

Where can I see ET?? I missed it!!

Did anyone notice the huge smile she had when she greeted Eric? For someone who just spent five days in Antigua with her boyfriend there was some massive teeth showin!
It's called LOVE! ;)

Gah I need to just see this eppy already...y'all have had like hours to discuss it and I haven't even seen it yet! Gah!!

Heh, I'm dead serious about the screencapping though. Stuff like this must be shared and waved in the faces of shippers from other ships.

Sigh, I guess we can restart the timer: T minus 1 week until another hope of EC.

Why do I even bother with this pairing, other than for Eric's peen and Calleigh's boobs.

i taped the epi so i defintally am going to take another look at that scene!!! Somehow i managed to miss it the first time around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back