Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

Calleigh: "Unfortunately, not everyone deserves one." (when speaking about second chances)

DISCUSS.

I'm enjoying jealous Eric, but Jake is even more disgusting than he was last season. He's so sketchy and greasy, ew.

That so belonged to Jerk!! You can tel in Eric that he totally took that another way!! Valera has to be in a scene wit Cal or Eric. I could fucking care less about the case I'm just focusing on the triangle. I think it was funny how Eric and Cal were on the bhoat and Jerk was on the beach. :lol:

Caro, agreed. I gagged every time he had a scene with Calleigh.

Leynette, I noticed that too, haha. Very telling.

This is the one time I love/hate the West Coast! I hate it cuz I have to wait 3 more hours than y'all to see the new eppy...but at the same time I love it, cuz y'all post your spoilers so I can read what happens before hand...which I TOTALLY love, so thanks!!

I can't wait to see this new eppy...especially after reading what y'all have written....yay!! :D

Ah, Mo, I was disappointed, but it's Miami, so in a way, I'm not, and I'll just have to write fan fics to alleviate the pain this episode has caused me.

What a bore. I was reading fanfic all the way through. And Jake is so one-dimensional. Really, he might as well walk into every scene wearing an "Unreliable, Unlikable And Soon To Be Gone Boyfriend" sign on his forehead. And his "flirtation" with Calleigh was so uncomfortable I felt embarrassed for both Johnny and Emily.

I laughed at Horatio's pain.

i cringed at all the jake/cal scenes it was i dunno.....it just doesnt feel right..or maybe it because the actors dont have chemistry at all.aarrgghh...i just hope they kick jake to the curb already or ship him out to antigua....

How forced were the lines?! I lol'd at the last one, where Kyle's like "I'm not your son, alright? Leave me alone."

Lol, y'all are cracking me up here! So Caro how much alcohol did you have to consume to make it through? ;) Or were distracted enough by fanfics that it wasn't necessary? :lol:

I'm still excited even though y'all aren't all the crazy about it...mostly cuz it means that things are starting again and that means that all the dreaming we're doing about E/C is finally gonna happen! :devil: Maybe not tonight, but it WILL happen! :D

I seriously can't believe that I finished my homework early for this. I mean it was supposed to be unforgettable like Adam explained before the episode but I am going to forget about it. And that segment on ET was only about E/C which means that we are going somewhere this season.

Seriiously I think I laughed at it more than anything (blame that ons some of the alcohol I consumed watching Heroes ;)). The lines were horrible...half the stuff in the promo's wasn't in the ep but I think some of the stuff was for eps to come but serisouly....was not impressed.

And it is official: Jake's character is BORING BORING. It is like watching paint dry on hot day...or a cold one depending on your preference for painting :lol:

I knew on some level we were going to be disappointed but I thought maybe "hey they might surprise us" but nope....not suprised at all....I am however happy though, that J/C, officially, really has no on screen chemistry what so ever. And it sooo showed.

Somebody bring the hook!! :lol:

that is soo true i think the only time i was awake in this episode was when cal lifted the shoe print and i thought her "girls" were abt to pop out :devil: actually saw her bra :eek:....i just wish they'd do an epi that just have eric and cal going at it ;)

Yeah at least there are solidifying that even more Jackie...proving what we already knew for a Loooooong time, that J/C really doesn't have anything between them other than a jaded history without any current chemistry...even if there wasn't anything else to grin about from tonight, that will be enough for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back