Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG]

Nobody started the thread, so I thought I'd take the chance to bring some of the fanforum stuff over. We should probably use a better banner, too. Something that isn't from, like, 1993. I don't need an introduction paragraph, right? Everybody knows who Eric and Calleigh are. If you don't, then you're probably high and looking for Futurama clips. They're not here.

Links

- EPIC Love - Eric/Calleigh website with pictures, media downloads, etc.
    - No Midnight Tiptoe - Eric/Calleigh fansite and fanlisting. JOIN!
    - Emily Procter.de - our dear Leela's website dedicated to Emily.
    - Just Adam - the official Adam Rodriguez website.
    - Eric/Calleigh C2 Community - at fanfiction.net
    - Smart & Sexy - The Eric Delko fanlisting
    - The Emily Procter fanlisting

Adam and Emily Say...

Adam: A nice, hot love scene with Calleigh. I'm imagining that it's gonna lead up to that eventually.
    Emily: Yeah, that would be awesome! I love Adam. Secretly, he doesn't know.
    - Adam and Emily interview with Entertainment Tonight, 2003

CSI Files: What about sexual tension between Delko and Calleigh? Do you think it's there?
    Procter: I think it exists. Adam and I went through training together; he was my first friend [on the show]. I think that genuine like we have for each other shows up on screen.
    - Emily Procter interview with CSI Files

CSI Files: Eric and Calleigh (Emily Procter) have a great dynamic, and a lot of fans see a romantic element to it. How do you feel about that?
    Rodriguez: I feel great about it. It's something that's been underlying for a long time, and I've often been asked about it, and I've sort of been waiting to see if anything is ever going to come of it.
    - Adam Rodriguez interview with CSI Files

Emily: In real life this happens, you have someone who you're very attracted to and you've got lots of chemistry (Jake), and then there's someone who you've known for so long and you love each other so much (Eric).
    - Emily on the difference between Jake and Eric on The Early Show

CSI Files: We've heard rumors of a burgeoning romance between Calleigh and Delko. Can you shed any light on that?
    Rodriguez: I think this is something that has been brewing for a long time. I don't know how far the show is going to take it. Sometimes we get close with something and then it [fizzles]. I don't know how far we're going to go with Calleigh and Delko. We definitely show the building it up through the next episodes. I think it's cool. It's really realistic when it comes to working this job, working a lot of hours and spending the time we do with each other. It's inevitable that romance happens.
    [Calleigh and Delko] will start to acknowledge [their feelings] and maybe even fall for each other. I'm excited about it. After doing a show for five years, any sort of new avenue is exciting. I hope they take it there, to an extreme place and really gives us a chance to explore it, but who knows where they're going to take it.
    - Adam interview with CSI Files

Emily: Let's face it, Adam is a very, very good looking guy!
    - Emily interview with Entertainment Tonight, 2007

Adam: I think we've sort of been in denial, maybe, about our affections for each other. Maybe there'll be a wedding. A CSI wedding.
    - Adam on Entertainment Tonight

Emily: Here's the thing. For years I have said 'can Calleigh please have a boyfriend' and they gave her a boyfriend... and he shot himself, which is not good. And then they gave her another boyfriend and he was engaged, which is not good. And I said last year 'may I please have a boyfriend, may I please have a boyfriend' and they gave me a new boyfriend. So it looks like the introduction at the end of season 5 is that next year Calleigh will have two boyfriends.
    Interviewer: Torn between two lovers.
    Emily: Torn between two lovers. It's the deep connection of a friendship turned to romance and the fireworks of an old love.
    Interviewer: Well, when you ask for a boyfriend and they deliver Adam Rodriguez...
    Emily: I know, are you kidding me! It's kinda terrible because now in between scenes I'm like 'Adam's so dreamy...'
    - Emily interview with CBS

Past Threads

#1 - Beautiful People Make Beautiful Couples
    #5 - Somebody's Getting Wet...
    #6 - From Bonding To Bondage
    #7 - Divers Go Deeper
    #8 - With Every Fiber of Her Being
    #9 - Fangirl Tested, Adam and Emily Approved
    #10 - The Adventures of Scuba Boy and Bullet Girl
    #11 - I Can Love, But I Need His Heart
    #12 - Spanked By The Little Green-Eyed Monster
    #13 - I Would Lie For You
    #14 - Has Anybody Seen Calleigh's Bracelet?
    #15 - Green Eye For The Cuban Guy
    #16 - Just Do It... Seriously, Do It.
    #17 - Slutty Eric + Garage of Love = Hickey!
    #18 - The One True Path to Shirtless Delko
    #19 - Spontaneous Nudity is Bound to Occur
    #20 - With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties
    #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!
    #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!
    #23 - This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island
    #24 - I Trust You With My Life
    #25 - Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Future Thread Titles

Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

[​IMG]

Have fun posting!

2. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grott

First post!

The thread is all organized now. It looks nice! The picture of the kiss always gets to me. My favorite shot is this one though:

[​IMG]

The look on Eric's face is so amazingly gorgeous. That's what a man in love looks like.

3. Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grott

YAY!!!... New thread!!! I baked cupcakes and brownies so I guess I'll share them... *Hands everyone some goodies!* :D

Caro, isn't the other thread title "Known to Cause Arousal in Laboratory Mice"??? I'm just confused... :confused:

Anyways, that pic is just perfect! Just look at Eric's face... I could only imagine what's running through his mind at that very moment! :devil:

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

4. midnight_tiptoes

We can use the mice title for thread #26. It's the thread title everyone wants to use but we haven't found the right time to use it, so it keeps getting bumped. We'll use it some day, though, right after we use "OMG THEY DID IT THEY FINALLY DID IT TAKE THAT OTHER SHIPPERS OMG IT WAS SO HOT WE NEED A COLD SHOWER!"

Or before.

5. Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grott

Yeah, that would be awesome! I was just saying cause you wrote rats instead of mice in the first post! :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

6. midnight_tiptoes

Oh, oops. I changed it.

Sky, the look on Eric's face in that picture is priceless. When those promo pics came out we all collectively peed our pants. The world became warmer there for like 5 seconds.

7. Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grott

I think the world is getting warmer everytime someone sees that pic. No wonder why global warming is a problem these days! :lol:

There were definitely tons of priceless moments in season 5... here's to hoping season 6 doesn't disappoint! :D I was just watching Burned tonight, and it was amazing, as always! :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

8. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay new thread!!!!!

gotta love the pic of the kiss. It's my comp background. Seriously.

haha only one more exam to go guys and I'll be back all the time! And there's a new ep on tonight! I'm excited!

9. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Oooooff, I got lost for a moment haha. But I found you.
    Great pics... are we keeping the pic of the day thing going here??
    Yey, September means season 6...season 6 means happy fans. :) I'm excited now :lol:

Jodie
    xx

10. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Yaaaay, new thread!

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww, yay new thread! *Mo passes new pairs of Hip Huggers out to everyone as a "yay we made it to #25" thread gift!* ;)

Caro awesome job opening the thread! I LOVE all those quotes of Emily and Adam from their interviews, reading those you can't help but smile and KNOW these two will end up together! I love it! This one especially just makes me smile and sigh...
    That's just SO E/C...perfectly! :D

Can't wait for our new season! Three weeks from yesterday! Sweet!! :D

12. WarricksBabyGirl

WarricksBabyGirl Police Officer

Hello all. Thread 25 wow...that's awesome. midnight_tiptoe I LOVE the banner. It's gorgeous. Thanks for the links.

13. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

YAY!! New thread! Caro I loved how you did the quotes and such. And that pic of Eric smiling makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

14. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

Yay!!! New thread!!! :D
    We’re already at thread #25, I can’t believe it!
    Caro, you’ve done a good job opening the thread and these quotes of the interviews are awesome. :) Reading them, everyone would be sure that E/C is perfect and soon it will be canon. ;)
    Btw, thanks for the links! :)

15. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

What's 25? Plastic? I really wanna get to 30. I think it's cool that after GSR and GCR this is the most popular thread. We're so awesome.

Reading those quotes always makes me feel hopeful. I mean, you never heard Adam say how great Eric/Natalia was (because it wasn't) or Emily say how great Jake/Calleigh are (because they aren't). They're always talking about Eric/Calleigh, though, even when there was reportedly no storyline, they were always pushing for E/C.

Adam and Emily deserve an award for being awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.