Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

No, I want R/V. I've had a bad year, I deserve it. Just a few months ago I was at the playground chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys, they were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said, "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

See?

I hate it when people say this to me, but you really remind me of a friend of mine. Definitely a good thing.

I hope you copy-pasted that and don't actually know it by heart, dude.

I can't write R/V. Ryan's too weird, and Valera's weirder.

Ryan and Valera are like the happy pill you take when your EricCalleighitis gets out of control. There's E/C going through all their angsty crap and you're all bummed out, but one dose of Ryan/Valera and you're feeling better again. That's why E/C and R/V always go together in fanfic. They're like the clown that comes out to entertain the audience during half time when the home team is losing.

I don't know what that means.

I don't do happy in fan fics. Like, I can't unless I'm in an incredibly good mood or unless somebody updates their R/V fic, thereby putting me in an incredibly good mood.

I think you need sleep. And hey, you've still got like 4 hours if you go now.

Dude, if I got to bed I'll never get up.

I wanna give up on my RV project. I just don't think I'll have the time. I'm starting a new job soon and it'll be killer. Meh. Maybe someone else will pick it up.

I can write happy one shots. WIPs are a different matter. WIPs need to have a good amount of angst otherwise it's just boring fluffy diabetic inducing stuff that starts to look like gibberish after a while.

When I finish this assignment (hopefully only take me another half hour), I'm going to bed, even if I have to get up at 6.

DON'T!!! Do not pass go, do not collect two hundred fucking bucks, because booooo, we want our RV. But, you know, jobs are pretty important. Keep you fed and stuff, and that's always good. But Miami fan fiction needs you, dude.

I've written a few happy one-shots (part of a "collection" but yeah, they're unrelated so one-shots), but I prefer writing angst, just because the end result feels more fulfilling.

Someone's bound to pick it up, now that Valera's back in brown Ryan won't be able to resist himself.

I've been writing for so long, though, I'm so tired. I'm passing the torch.

Er, and this.

csi042b.jpg

Looks like the writers have a different idea for Ryan though, which is kinda sad because he has zero chemistry with Natalia.

You have to at least finish The Chicken or the Egg, or everyone here, me included, will throw hissyfits.

God, I have like no EC screencaps anywhere. One day I'm going to get someone to upload a zip file of all of them for me, or get them to put the pics in their getfile and I'll steal them all or something.

hahaha I have hundreds of E/C caps. they'tre in this massive folder on my desktop of my computer. I use them for my videos :lol:

I'm so fucking excited about the premiere that I dreamnt about it. And Eric called Cal "honey" in my dream and everytime the episode would finish or something went wrong I would wake up.

Caro, Luce you two crack me up to no end! You're awesome! Now get some rest so you can be coherent for our premiere tonight! Or at least pretend to be, cuz if it sucks I won't be all that coherent myself! :p

I'm totally excited for our premiere tonight too...but it's this nervous excited that is like "My hopes are so freaking high for this thing that unless E/C starts making out in the middle of the ep, I am fairly sure I'll be disappointed by it somehow..." So yeah...but I am dang excited that the E/C line is not even close to being dropped...that is freaking awesome!!

So bring it on...I'm ready! :lol:

EEEEEKKKKK!!!! The premeire is in T-minus 10 hours and 21 minutes!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, wait did I actually just qoute that song? :lol:

Now about the first 20 pages of this thread, you guys are SO crazy not to metion dirty minded :devil:. I love coming here I mean how could you not?! Can't believe I missed all of those discussions but it okay being that the new season is about to start. Let the posting begin my fellow HipHuggers!!!!! I missed you guys so much!!!

Somethingsdon't I would like to say your fics are SO awesome!!!! Read "Man of his Word" like eight times!!!! :lol: Keep writing hun!!!! ;)

OOOOO im sooooo excited for the premier tonight!!! we've only been waiting for how long for this to come?? i am worried that i'll be disappointed, but i have faith that Adam and Emily won't let us down. even if Cal is with Jake. Only like 8 & 1/2 hrs left!!! too long though!

OMG! Day of premiere! I'm sooooo psyched! :eek:

Thanks for posting EC pic! It's been a while since we had pic of the day.

Eric and Calleigh sitting on a tree..K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

So I got the entire week off of work so I can watch my CSI premieres. And I've rearranged my work schedule so I'm off on Monday nights (I can watch everything else on the internet)...AND I had someone recored my CSIs just in case I'd be at work and don't want to watch the episodes over the internet. such an addict! So glad this addiction doesn't show up on breathelizer, urine or blood tests so at least I don't have to worry of getting fired of work from this addiction. I totally don't make sense.

Follow up: Emily's guest star for Rachel Ray Show on Oct. 1st. Maybe we'll find out what's the plan for EC this season since Emily is a certified hiphugger :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back