Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

I agree with some of you guys that Calleigh might notice but I think that she would be too caught up with Jake to notice. Like someone said, maybe someone else from the team would ask her if she knows what's wrong with Eric and she'll be all like "Oh I didn't notice blah blah blah." And then she will talk to Eric and ask him what's wrong and he'll probably then tell her about Speed and such. But that's just my POV.

Or she'd come to work, ask where Eric is, and someone would tell her, "didn't you know? He's in the hospital for blah blah blah." Man, that would freak her out and she'd run out of the lab so quickly she'd leave smoke behind her.

I'm here, and I'm incredibly bored. I wanna go out, but meh. I'm bored and lazy and that's not a good combination. I should work on WIT.

I can't believe the premiere is two days away. We waited all summer. I'm not feeling it yet, though.

_____Skylar said:
I should work on WIT.
Agree, agree, agree. Go do it.

I need more prompts to work with, guys. The ones at hiphuggerfics that I haven't responded to yet aren't really sparking anything. Even if you've already suggested a prompt, go do it again. If you don't have an LJ, just put it here; I'm sure Skylar'll add it to the prompt list for you. JUST DO IT!

Or I could work on my WIPs, but I'm in a one-shot kinda mood, and I want to rebel against the fact that nobody else other than Skylar and me have written anything for the community. Whines, pouts, and such.

Yes, we need more prompts. People are always complaining about the lack of fanfic but no one is doing anything to better the situation. This is the biggest ship with the least amount of motivated people I've ever seen! Come on, guys, even the sunken ships do better than us. Also, where's the fanart? And the icons? I can't remember the last time I saw an EC icon.

Also, why are so many Hip Huggers lurkers? Sometimes I go in the Who's Online page and there's like 30 people lurking in this thread and no one posting anything. I think we all need to start doing crack.

I am so tempted to friend lock all my fics and be like, "you can only read this if you write something >:O" but I won't, because I'm nice.

I've never been good at icon making (I mean, I can crop, and that's about it), but when I get my laptop (should be next week!) I'll try my hand at it. Right now, the laptop I'm on doesn't respond to mouses (mice?); makes icon-making a heck of a lot harder.

And ahh, I know right?! Stop lurking, people! Say something; we're all quite friendly.

Heh, we're going on strike.

I think Miami fans in general just aren't artistic. Maybe because no one is really into the show hard core? Who knows, but it's weird, for being the most watched show on earth.

I'm really artistic, but im also lazy. Which is why it probably takes me forever to finish anything. Im in computer graphics right now so as soon as i know more and get the right programs im defintally gonna work on creating more miami (specifically E/C) stuff!!!!

To all you lurkers out there.....POST POST POST!!!

Maybe because Miami's fans are all over the world and some of the countries where it's popular aren't into fan fiction? I dunno. I just checked and there are five pages of Russian Miami fan fiction on ff.net, two pages German, and a couple of French, Spanish, Portuguese. I can't read any of them except the French ones, and those are mostly casefiles or H/C (blargflskdj).

Maybe if the show suddenly became good or when EC goes canon, there'll be more good writers. Maybe.

(Btw, Skylar, what's with the fan vid that some girl posted in hiphuggerfics? I got all excited for nothing.)

I'm writing!! Haha, also, I want to make icons and pics no what not but I can't work photoshop! Meep!

Ok, so loads of people (not on here) are acting supprised at the fact that jake is being an obstical! But, hello? This is a drama, there HAS to be obsticals. But good always triumphs :p And in this case it's Eric. I am glad they are not just 'putting' them together. Too easy. I like the fact they are slowly working on the ship, Coz it will make it all better when they do get together. And they will because otherwise they would have dropped the story line when Calleigh and Jake got together!

Jodie
xxxxx

Oh no doubt they would have dropped E/C when J/C got together if they didn't intend to get E/C together at some point. They wouldn't e hyping it up like they are with Eric asking Jake about antigua and Cal staying mad at Eric. i think the writers are avoiding the questions b/c they writer as they go and while they have an idea about where they want to go it isn't set in stone and they don't want a repeat of what happened last year with Donahue and the finale flub.

Spoiler boxes!!! E/C can't and won't be dropped, ever! Jake like needs to stop being weird and get a life somewhere... away from E/C, awya from Miami, and this freaking planet!

Gosh, I feel like killing someone!

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

I've decided (since I'm being yelled at :D), to come out of hiding and post! Hooray!
I can't honestly say that I've seen every moment between these too, but after seeing some obvious chemistry when I started watching the show however long ago, I did some serious reading and some digging on You Tube, and I think I'm pretty much caught up. ^_^
I was told Miami wasn't all that great, but I don't think it's bad or anything.... Just dramatic. *coughs at H's sunglasses* I'm really just excited for more E/C moments. I even cried at the end of Born To Kill. :lol:

I may not be on much due to school and things, but i just figured I'd introduce myself. :) I'm Lauren by the way.
*waves*

Yay, we brought a lurker out of hiding! Welcome, Lauren!

You know, I'm gonna be so happy when EC goes canon. What do you think they'll be like as a couple? Sweet and romantic, or more hot and sexy, or...? It'll be weird, but so awesome. I hope the writers don't let us down.

Welcome to the ship, Lauren! Okay, where in the hell have you been? Wait, I'm supposed to be nice for a little while... just messing with you! :D I really am nice... I mean it, like seriously! (Except for the naugty thoughts! :devil:) Great to see another E/C shipper around! :D

Sky, I think they'd be sweet, romantic, hot, and sexy... all day and all night! You know, sugar and spice and everything nice (and naughty)! :devil:

I'd type for but I can't... I still want to kill someone!

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Maybe I'll be an inspiration for more lurkers. :D

Though I think they might be a mix of sweet and sexy.... There's a difference between home and the office. ;)

And I'm also a big fanfic reader.... I won't write them since I'm not good at putting my thoughts down on paper, but more than likely I've read some of your writings. FF.net is love. ^_^

~Lauren~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back