Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

I wouldn't love a man like that in secrecy. It'd be posted all over an internet forum. ;)

Ugh, I agree! Jake's so goddamn cocky and says the most irritating things. I'm all for pushing buttons but he takes it way too far. And Calleigh's grown up. She won't be swayed by a few suggestive lines and sideways glances.

Lol,, yeah flirty Calleigh is awesome! :D I want her back, I'm rewatching Season 2 with my mom right now and there is SO much flirty Call with Eric in that season, it's freaking awesome! :D I want that back...but with the added awareness that they are in love with eachother...gah that'd be knock-me-over-smitten-freaking-HOT! :devil: :lol:

And yeah as for Emily loving him "secretly", yeah why be secret about that...love him out loud and proud dang it!

Gah I cannot wait until our premiere...2 days and 1 hour...gah, it needs to be NOW!!

I just hope the writers don't make them all angsty all the time. I guess some angst is good, but the writers tend to go overboard when it comes to Eric. He's become their little punchbag lately and the boy deserves some happiness finally.

Yeah the writers definately like to use Eric as a punching bag. As if the guy doesn't have enough on his plate with a bullet being in his brain you have to have the woman he loves rip his heart out in the finale?!! I mean come on, give the poor guy a break.

I do think however, that the use of his injury this season is what is going to be catalyst that gets them together or at least moves them towards each other. We saw last year that when Eric was shot Cal dropped everything and was there for him. Now early on this season she might ignore some of the early signs b/c of Jake but when the injury becomes overwhelming she is going to be there; no matter what.

Granted they use him as a punching bag but the use of him being a punching bag is going to get E/C to the next level; it is going to lead them towards the happiness they are both searching for and the happiness we are all searching for :lol:

You guys see where I am going with this? I am having a hard time finding the words right now...I am a little tired :lol:

Adam and Emily always add something to their scenes even when the writers don't put it in the script so it will be nice to see how they play out the J/C thing in their scenes...no doubt they will give us something b/c they want this as much as we do!

I wouldn't mind seeing Cal in some real physical danger....she is too perfect sometimes and nothing really ever happens to her. Going Under happened but she came out of that without a scratch. The woman is cop for god's sake and there is no doubt she can kick ass so give her something to work with..I know Emily would do a great job with it and it would make Eric stand up and DO SOMETHING!

I just hope the writers don't make them all angsty all the time. I guess some angst is good, but the writers tend to go overboard when it comes to Eric. He's become their little punchbag lately and the boy deserves some happiness finally.
Sky I couldn't agree more! The poor guy definitely needs to have some happiness already dang it...give the E/C angst a rest at least for a bit please...or at the very least don't drag it on too much longer...or PTB, we shippers may just have to take matters into our own hands and shove some angst up your butts for change! :lol:

And yeah Jackie I agree...it may take Call a bit longer than normal :p but I definitely think when push comes to shove she will be there for Eric in a heartbeat! After all, he is the reason her heart beats! ;)

And yeah Cal in a bit of physical danger as long as it ends well :D would be nice to see might just push both her and Eric to actually DO something! "D

I just read somethingsdont's new chapter of Time Tells and wow she has got the angst down! Awesome chapter and she is really good at torturing us.

YOU GO GIRL :lol: I hope you are already writing the next chapter ;)

This whole scenario with Jake can't last long otherwise it is going to get old...I am really really hoping he is gone by the end of Nov Sweeps so we can move foward and I mean it from a storyline pov b/c you can't drag shit out too long b/c it gets boring and redundant and this show has a way of tying things up in one or two eps so we all know when the time comes it will be quick :lol:

Lol, if he stays until Nov I might have to shoot someone myself! :lol: But then again, Nov would be way better than like March or May...so if those are the choices (and I can't have him gone after the first ep!) then yeah bring on his Nov departure!

Lucy I saw that you'd updated and I literally started clapping my hands excitedly! And that you wrote an NC17 version...oh heck yeah, now that makes me happy! ;) :lol:

Off to read that...wohoo! :D

Oh, man, I don't think I'm ever going to get a good night's sleep. Even after staying up late finishing the new chapter of TT (thanks for pimpin' it, you guys), I wake up at 8 in the morning on a Sunday with the urge to write. I think I'm addicted, dude.

T minus 1.5 days! Who wants to hold my hand tomorrow night? :(

New chapter of Time Tells!!!!!

I would defintaly like to see Calleigh in some physical danger! mainly because it would push Eric into taking some action. Which is exactly what this ship needs!! As soon as he takes a more active role in persuing Calleigh then she won't be able to resist him. (who would?)

I really don't think that J/C is going to last very long. They are already making Jake out to be a jerk (not that we didn't already know that) and are totally showing signs of pushing Eric and Calleigh together. I just don't know if i have the patience to watch that until they finally get together!!!

I can't believe ff.net isn't working right now... Lucy, if you're addicted to writing, then write. It's the only way! I'm sure the new chapter of "Time Tells" is great... I just want to read it, but I can't!

I see Jake as some type of rebound. I know Calleigh didn't just suffer from a bad breakup or whatever, but she does have so much pain that's broken her heart. She's lost her friend Janet, Hagen was a total ass to her and her father, Speed died, Hagen killed himself practically in front of her, her friends were hurt (Ryan and his eye, Natalia and her ex-husband, Valera and Nick, etc.), she nearly drowned after being run off the road, then there's Eric and his injuries.

I honestly think that she had a massive breakup with herself. She's losing touch with her control and the emotions are suddenly pouring out. Jake is that one obstacle that she doesn't want to get through immeidately because she's afraid to risk what comes afterwards. If she lets him go, the chances of things going the way she wants them to, are anyone's guess. When she figures things out, she'll be ready for love without being let down. This "rebound relationship" she has with Jake will end soon, so she can finally be happy with the one person she loves and afraid to lose. However thing go, she'll definitely end up with Eric... no doubt in my mind.

This weekend has been terrible to me... I sprained my right hand/arm druign cheer pratice and I can't type with it... my left is hurt, but I'm doing the best I can! I'm typing one of my fics, at the moment, but it's taking so long to type a sentence, I'm about to quit. Anyways, it took me like 30 minutes to type this post, so I'm like really aggravated.

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Something weird happened today ... (It's related, I swear :D) I was born on the 28th of september,1986 :D. On the day of my birth in 1995, Emily Proctor appeared in friends (one of my favourite shows) in 'the one with the breast milk'. No other episode of friends aired on the 28th of september of any year. We're both libra's too. Karma works in mysterious ways. Sort of cosmic, eh?

Andromeda

XXXXX

P.S There's something up with FanFiction.net ... It's not working :mad:. Just F.Y.I.

I think Eric's physical state may have something to do with Calleigh's attitude. Eric could die from that bullet any minute, while Jake can't. It's a big risk, but one that I think eventually she'll have to take for the sake of their happiness.

Calleigh is scared. Wether she wants to admit it or not. She is scared of losing Eric, we saw that when he was shot. She is scared of getting hurt, of giving up the control she has with other men, of giving him her heart. Becaue she knows that what she feels for Eric is real and she hasn't felt that with any other man. With Eric everything is going to be new to her and she won't know what to expect next, like she can with Jake. Which is why she is using him as a filler for what she really wants with Eric.

I completely agree with you on why the CSI franchise doesn't get too personal with the characters, or center the show on it. I don't watch either GA or shows like Desperate Housewives because the shows are so soap-operaish...too much drama, too much "who is sleeping with who", too much back biting. I got so darned tired of it long ago with Melrose Place that I hardly ever watch those types of shows. But, I do like a little delving into the character's personal lives, so we get to know them. So, adding a little romance into a show is great. I'm a hopeless romantic and would LOVE to see a whole lot of romance in a show, but to get that you also get the soap-operaish stuff I mentioned above, and I can't stand that. So, I settle for a little romance.

Now, going off what Skylar said about a little something every once in a while doesn't hurt anybody...I would more than LOVE to see a scene like Eric getting an early morning call from Horatio or Frank to go to a particular crime scene, Eric is still in bed when he answers the phone on the nightstand, and...what is that?...but blonde hair next to him! And what do my wondering eyes see when he turns to tell the sleeping form next to him that he has to go...but Calleigh! Or in reverse, with Calleigh getting the early morning call & it's Eric sleeping next to her. Little romantic things like that would be great.

One other thing that bothered me about the last season, was that we really didn't get to see much of who Calleigh is, her personal life. None of the shows ever really centered on her or things happening in her life. While we had that scene in Going Under, nothing really happened, and when she was shot, she came thru that unscathed too. Natalia got more than 2 shows centered on her personal life (her sister getting kidnapped & her nasty ex husband coming back into her life), Eric got a lot of mileage in being shot (not that I minded that one bit since it brought him and Calleigh closer together), and Horatio got a whole lot of mileage the previous season with his relationship with Marisol, and gets much more this season with the appearance of his son. Ryan had that whole thing with his gambling and getting fired. But what did we get of Calleigh? Not much, at least not since we saw her interaction with her father in the first few seasons. It's time they gave her some real meaty stuff to deal with and do (and she can do that meaty stuff with Eric). Honestly, there were times this past season that I thought TPTB at CSI:M were trying to push Calleigh out of the way and into the background, and Natalia into the forefront.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back