Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

Yeah, that would be awesome. And Alexx gets so little screen time, it would be great to see her reprise her role as Eric and Calleigh's mommy. If someone knows, Alexx knows.

Or, Valera and Natalia could always play Gap Girls (who's old enough to remember that?). "So, Calleigh, still going out with that a-hole Jake?!"

I'd prefer Alexx, but Valera saying something would be good too. You have to assume that she’s a little biased against Jake, what with him treating her like crap when she was a “suspect” in Nick’s murder. And the girl has almost no tact so I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.

I'm probably the last to know this but the first three minutes of Monday's episode is up at MSN. It refused to play without skipping for me, so all I got was dialogue. Maybe it'll work better for ya'll: http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?f=msnhome

I'm reading Us Weekly and they said "Plus, Calleigh's love triangle deepens." So definatley we are going to get some E/C. I already see it.

Nice! Deepen is good. It means she's still torn between Jake and Eric and we know Eric's in it for the win. Oooh, I'm excited! It'll be so hard to watch the JC scenes, though. I'm half tempted to tape the episode and then fast forward through those moments.

I hope Alexx and Calleigh have more screen time! They are so good together. She should be the one to play the games with eric and calleigh, laughing at their actions and such, would be funny.

_____Skylar said:
Yeah, that would be awesome. And Alexx gets so little screen time, it would be great to see her reprise her role as Eric and Calleigh's mommy. If someone knows, Alexx knows.

Or, Valera and Natalia could always play Gap Girls (who's old enough to remember that?). "So, Calleigh, still going out with that a-hole Jake?!"

Gah! I love Gap Girls! "Hi, welcome to the Gap, can I sell you some CRAP?"

Chris Farley was so awesome... "Lay off me, I'm STARVING!"

Those were the good ol' days. I'm only 16, but hey, I can pretend I was old enough to watch SNL back in the '90s.

It would be funny if Stetler said something to them.
Stetler: Delko, you know office relationships are strictly against the rules. But, everyone knows that you and Duquesne need to get it on. I've hidden some cameras in the locker room. Go, now. Let me know when I should put the popcorn in the microwave."

...it's really too bad that would never happen. *sigh*

Well, maybe Horatio gets with Yelina and Stetler is so heartbroken he becomes a Cupid figure of sorts. Weirder things have happened.

But I think if someone says something, Alexx would. She'd call Calleigh a fool and hit Eric over the head with her gloves.

If I knew napping for two hours would make me feel hung over, I wouldn't have done it. Urgh. So instead of sleeping the rest of the night away, I came online to get some EC injected into me.

I'm gunning for Alexx, because it'd make the most amount of logical sense, but Miami's never been about logic, so I dunno.

And yeah, that's all I got, 'cause I gotta go pee.

Oh, I was hoping I wasn't the only one who'd been drinking tonight. Party on.

Has anyone watched the clip of the opening scene?

Oh, Jake is such a jerk! He's such an asshole to Frank, but of course, Frank puts him in his place. Yay! I LOVE Frank! He's an E/C shipper, too. And I'm glad they're still making Jake the jerk, because that means he's gonna lose. That's Horatio, Eric, and now Frank who don't like Jake. That's not looking good for Jakey boy. I say Frank, Horatio, and Eric get together and "take care of him."

I'm also glad because this means Calleigh is with Jake because of her feelings for Eric. I mean, no way would she willingly be with such an ass. I know they have a history and all, but so did she and Hagen, and when Hagen was an ass she had no trouble dropping him.

Jeez, I was turning into a bit of a Jake apologist, but now my sympathy for him is wearing thin.

I have such low tolerance it's ridiculous. (Comes with the Asian territory, maybe.) But ah well, all the cheaper for me to feel the buzz.

I love Frank. Maybe he can be the one to smack Eric upside the head. Maybe he'll write them an email, dude. I would gladly sit there for an hour watching Frank type.
We know Calleigh's better than what Jake can offer her, and I'm so glad everything points to her avoidance techniques, not genuine interest. Just a matter of how and when. Hey, can we give him a nickname or an acronym or something? Like seeing his name has started to make me want to stab out my eyeballs with a rusty javelin, for real.

Jake is close enough to Jerk that I can call him Jerk and people will know who I'm talking about. Over at TWoP we call him Joannabe because of his lip (Joannabe = "Joaquin Phoenix wannabe", though Joaquin is much sexier!).

I adore Frank. It would be so funny if he made a comment to Calleigh about Jake. And we know that Frank and Eric have a complicated, but strong bond. He'd be on Eric's side in an instant.

It's kinda sad that Miami sucked so bad the person writing for it over at TWoP couldn't take it anymore. I actually never read any of the Miami ones, but the Alias ones were milk-out-of-your-nose funny.

Joaquin's lip always kinda bothered me (but yes, definitely sexier than JW!); another reason why I prefer looking away when Jerk (I like this one!) is on screen? Sigh, he's actually not even bad-looking, but if he's on a mission to bring Calleigh down, well, he needs to be rid of asap.

But I think if someone says something, Alexx would. She'd call Calleigh a fool and hit Eric over the head with her gloves.
:lol: That'd be awesome! And so totally something Alexx would do too! I would totally love to see that, although I think it'd be pretty sweet if it was Frank too...laying it on the line for Eric, telling him it like it was...I think I could even see Frank asking Calleigh what's up with her and Jake and telling her straight out he doesn't like that "punk"....so many people who don't like Jake...he won't last 2 seconds!

I am excited to see where things go with E/C this season...and see just how fast the finally attack eachother and combust! :devil:

The Miami recaps are really funny, and even back then the recapper wondered if there was something between Eric and Calleigh. In the Simple Man recap there's a poll about E/C and the majority of people voted that there's definitely something going on between them. This was back in season 1! Even TWoP can see it.

I get more and more optimistic by the second. Three people on the show can't stand Jake, and yes, he did treat Valera and Natalia like crap, so that's a grand total of 5. He's not gonna last very long.

Natalia and Valera should stage an intervention.

I'd like to see some scenes where Valera/Natalia are basically like 'sup Calleigh, you still seein' that guy who, you know, basically tried to pin Nick's murder on me?! Who ignored the evidence? Who has his head so far up his ass it's coming back out again? Who has the most demented lip I've seen in a while; how could you kiss it without projectile vomiting across the room?

Not to that extent, but you know...

I think this needs a fan fic. Someone write one. (Speaking of, I put up the next 5 drabbles and I'm working on the birthday prompt right now, even though my head kinda still hurts. May turn out to be my best work ever.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back