Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

I see a mix between sweet and sexy, too. I wonder if we would get any domestic scenes, like them talking at home. I really wouldn't mind getting some of that. I know the writers don't wanna follow the characters home, but sometimes it's not necessary. There's a very thick line between professional and Grey's Anatomy.

The line between GA and everything else is sooo thick you could drive a truck on it! But what they are afraid of is losing the fans that don't watch GA b/c of the "go home" factor. Those people watch CSI b/c they don't want that so if they begin to even hint at it a little they are afraid they might lose their fans.

Like you said, the line is thick and in tv today shows can't get by w/o having a romance b/c that is what people/fans are looking for on television today. Hardcore CSI lovers, the people who love the show for the 'CSI' factor, will take a little romance but they don't want it front and center and plastered all over the screen but I don't think we have to worry about that b/c the writers, suprisingly, are handling this ship very well and taking their time with it....they seem to easing into it while at the same time moving it along in an interesting way.

Meh, I personally think Grey's Anatomy is just a rip off of ER, but that's simply my opinion. :p
Sometimes I wish that they would get more personal with the characters, but I'll take what I can get. What they do works for the show, so I won't complain too much.
And usually the simplest scenes (ie talking...), make me the happiest. :)

~Lauren~

Yeah GA is totally a new hipper version of ER. I don't watch and don't care to try.

I think we get a happy medium at times. While I would love to see so more personal stuff...the talking, flirting and loving looks keep me going...plus it lets my imagination flurish. Ya know there are no 'what if's' b/c they give us just enough to let us know something is going on and leave it to us to go from there. Saves us from a massive disappointment. But I will only be able to hold onto that for so long considering they are making the move to get E/C together.

Right now my imagination is running in overdrive...it needs a break...which means Jake needs to go and E/C needs to get naked together :lol:

Aha, welcome, Lauren! I will continue yelling if it'll bring out more of you guys. ;)

I think that at the lab, they'll be flirty (kinda like how they were in seasons 1-2). At home, (especially in bed,) I can see Eric trying to be romantic and Calleigh getting frustrated with him because of it. "I don't want any goddamn roses; just take off your clothes and do me."

I want to see them at home, too. Just doing *normal* things, because they're missing that from their professional lives. Nothing seems to really ever go right for either of them; I think this is the perfect chance to give them something that does.

Yeah, a little something every once in a while doesn't hurt anybody. Like Eric and Calleigh getting ready for work. That would be really nice. In fact, they could even be talking about work, I don't care.

Any ER fans remember a scene with Doug and Carol where Doug had to work and Carol went home alone and she was soaking in the tub all along and then the phone rang and it was Doug, but he was calling her from the bathroom door? Sometimes like that would be so nice. It only took 5 seconds, and it ended with a fully clothed Doug kissing Carol and getting into the tub with her. One of my favorite ER moments.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Be careful not to scare them farther away though. lol

But that's the one bad thing about a ship finally coming true.... There's not a lot of room to use your imagination on what could happen. Though most of you have probably imagined enough over the past 5 years. ;)

Oooh, I loved that ER scene! Hopefully Eric would never ditch Calleigh like he did (not that I think he would), but that scene really would be a great moment. *sighs*

~Lauren~

Never watched ER, but Alias had some really nice home moments, like when Vaughn was over at Sydney's and he's carrying around a change of clothes in a little duffel, and Sydney goes, "Vaughn, the bag is getting a little ridiculous." Vaughn replies, all innocently, "What do you mean?" And Sydney kind of smiles, points at her dresser and goes, "The middle drawer, it's yours." Aw! I'm done reminiscing about Alias, but for real, if they gave us an EC scene like that, I would die of happiness and come back as Calleigh and let Eric have his way with me.

I have to hurry up and get my ass in gear so I can finish Time Tells before they go canon, because I know I'll be too busy watching and re-watching their moments to write angsty fiction.

Well, Carol once gave Doug a drawer from her dresser as a gift, so that's sorta the same thing. ^_^
Hmm, can't wait for these kind of moments to start. :)

~Lauren~

Yes, true. I've never seen a full episode of ER, like ever, but I love Alias. E/C is hot, sexy, flirty, and whatever, and if they had those "moments" at home or at work, that'd be perfect!

Lucy, please finish "Time Tells" soon. I'd love to read it again and again and again.

Would anyone be willing to type my fics? I said I'd have them up by this weekend and I can't type so much.

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

See, Doug and Carol were sweet because it was mostly the actors adding little things that weren't in the script, like if they were walking down the street George Clooney would hold Juliana M.'s hand, things like that. Clooney was so good at that. Hopefully Adam will be, too :D

Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan started dating sometime in mid-season 2, and their off-screen romance really turned into on-screen chemistry. It's unfortunate that after they split, their scenes became kinda awkward and their kisses became more like cheek-sucking... And wow, how totally irrelevant to this thread.

I love it when actors add in a bit of their own stuff. Makes it especially genuine. And I bet Adam will do that, because despite what a disaster E/N was, he played those scenes really well.

And he didn't even like EN. He loves EC, so I bet we'll get some good stuff. I hope Emily doesn't get all bashful, though. The coy act is getting really old. Come on, Emily, like you don't fantasize about the man all the time.

Haha, wasn't it her who said something along the lines of "now, between scenes, I'm like 'Adam is so dreamy...'"? So of course she fantasizes! What heterosexual woman doesn't?

I want flirty Calleigh back. So much better than we-can't-do-this-because-we-work-together Calleigh.

Yeah. She also said she loves him secretly. Emily's a little cookoo in the head, methinks.

Flirty Calleigh was great. I want her to have fun again. So many people say Jake brings out that side of her, but I so don't see it. Every time Jake's around she gets all tense and defensive and they spend so much of their time bickering like freaking 2 year olds. I'm so over that relationship already, and it hasn't even happened. I think they bring out the worst in each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back