Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

Jake's future?

Yeah, I can't imagine Natalia dating her new guy and Valera dating Ryan :)devil:) and Calleigh not being able to join girls night cause her girlfriends hate her boyfriend. That's so not fetch.

I always wanted to write a fic about a girls night out. I just need to visualize it better in my head first and then give it a shot. It would be fun.

Hehe, I kinda hope Jake fails at life, because he deserves a good twenty-five years of hell on earth for getting in EC's way.

RaVe! I always wanted to write a R/V fic but I actually don't like Ryan's character enough to really give it a shot. Valera, though, I adore. If I ever get my WIPs in order...

What if Jerk and Cal are together and she accidentally says Eric instead of Jake. That would be so fetch! :lol: Ooh a girl's night out. I can totally imagine it now.

Lol, okay first...y'all crack me up..."fetch"?! That is hilarious! :lol:
Natalia and Valera should stage an intervention.
Okay I would LOVE this! You said this and I totally saw Calleigh walking into the breakroom, innocently looking for coffee and suddenly she stops and looks around and standing in a semi-circle in the middle of the room are Frank, Alexx, Ryan, Valera, Natalia, Horatio, Yelina, and Eric's mom and Calleigh laughs that surprised laugh of hers and asks "What's up y'all?" and H (with his hands on his hips in that classic H pose) says, "This...long dramatic pause*...is an intervention!"

:lol: :lol:

I never wrote R/V before, but then I read Caro's RV fics and I got hooked. I think Valera could totally humble Ryan and make him a better guy. But that's another thread.

Calleigh saying Eric's name in bed would be AWESOME! Oh God, Jake would shoot Eric, though. Kill him dead.

:lol: What is Eric's mom doing at the intervention? Is she bringing the food?

I smell a fic Mo! :)

I love Valera! I thik she would totoaly be the type to interfere and stuff, like in hight school when they pass messages through a friend and the friend changes it all!

Cal: Tell Eric I'm still pissed!
Val: Eric, Calleigh says she loves you.
Eric: Yeah, well tell her I didn;t do anything wrong!
Val: Calleigh, Eric says he's sorry and says do you wana get it on?
Calleigh: Ok.

Sigh... if only...

L.O.L! I like it! You should write that FanFic! :D
Talking of FanFic's just finished the fourth paragraph of mine (Break up and Make up). :D

Andromeda

XXXXXXX

This was reported in the spoiler thread regarding Eric's injury and seeing Speed.

TV Guide blog

This makes sense that if Eric is suffering from PTSD and it hiding it...it is going to come to a head at one point and you know Cal will be right there at his side to help....once she gets her head out Jake's ass long enough to realize that something is wrong with Eric. Right now, I think she is sooo caught up with Jake that she might miss some of the signs of Eric's breakdown and when it comes to a head she is going to feel guilty she didn't see it and try and be there for him. Something is going to make Cal re-evaluate and Eric's injury is apparently going to be it.

If Eric is suffering then Calleigh won't hesitate for a second to be right there at his side. She would forget Jerk in an instant to help Eric. Showing her true feelings for him, not Jake!! This could also be a way for them to get back into the E/C storyline more.

Well yeah but I think at first Cal is going to be so caught up in Jake that she is not going to see the signs of something major happening with Eric but when she does realize how bad it is; she will be by Eric's side. Ya know at the end of last season she was sooo hyperatuned to his injury but now that she has Jake to distract her it will take her a little while to realize the severity of Eric's issue. And I think that will create even more angst for us. This whole thing is about Cal and her feelings. While the two men might be vying for her; she is the one who controls the overall outcome. And she needs to wake up and eventually the injury will make her.

"Some of this romance will continue from season five, when Eric Delko (Adam Rodriguez) and Calleigh began to consider their possible attraction to each other. This is made more difficult by Calleigh's relationship with Jake Berkeley..." I like how they say this...it makes it sound like Jake is just the obstacle that we know he is, instead of anything more serious. That makes me happy! And as for Eric's injury being what eventually wakes Calleigh up, I can see that...it makes sense, hopefully they won't drag the "Cal being not quite attuned to him and just how serious this is for him" out for too long!

Adorelo lol, glad you liked my little idea...I might try to write it :D

I agree that Cal probably won't notice anything wrong at first, but she and Eric have too deep a connection for her to stay out of the loop for too long. But if she's not totally in tune with him then it might take someone else mentioning it to her for her to notice.

I don't think anyone is going to have to say something...I think something physical is going to present itself with Eric and it will let all of them see that something is wrong and Cal will feel extremely guilty she missed the signs and then she will go over the little thing that she missed that caused this huge episode and that guilt is going to be key; it will make her refocus. She wil realize she had the opportunity to call him on his injury and situation and didn't b/c she was so caught up in/with Jake.

something happening to Eric while Calleigh is mad at him. Because her being mad at him is happening around November sweeps, right? So I get the feeling Eric is going to relapse during sweeps and then Calleigh is going to feel like a huge bitch because she's been mad at him for nothing, and it caused her to oversee the signs. Sounds kinda blah, but this is CSI: Miami. We really shouldn't expect anything fantastic.

Wow, why are we so low on the Shipper Central list?! Posts to make sure we stay up top.

2 days and a bit! I wish someone would come over Monday night with a six-pack and make a lot of random noise whenever Jake's on screen. (Am I the only one who thinks his voice is the most irritating shit ever?) I'll definitely need that for every episode that Jerk Bitchley shows up in.

lol @ me being in such an angsty mood. If I ever write a character death fic, someone has to promise to kill me. Taking sign-ups now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back