Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grott

Yeah I wouldn't mind knowing the circumstances of Jake and Calleigh's past relationship b/c it could relate to might what causes them to break up again in the future.

I would like to know a little more about Jake's habits etc. B/c we already know the things that piss off and irk Calleigh; so I want to know what kind of habits Jake's has so we know if he does or doesn't do things that irk Cal and whether or not is willing to overlook them or call him on them?

K, so im really behind, but between chem, AP, & Honors my schedual is crazy right now! And im a big procrastinator too, so thats not helping at all! Plus now I've got dance four days a week!! But im a sophomore too so its all good!!

As for E/C I really wanna know what makes Calleigh decide to break up with him! Besides the fact that she crazy in love with Eric!! :D :lol:

delkolover said:I would like to know a little more about Jake's habits etc. B/c we already know the things that piss off and irk Calleigh; so I want to know what kind of habits Jake's has so we know if he does or doesn't do things that irk Cal and whether or not is willing to overlook them or call him on them?
Seemed like when he was first introduced, everything he did bugged Calleigh. Granted, he was a jerk so that's no stretch. I think what I want to know more than anything is what attracted her to him in the first place and what made her want to give him a second chance. It can't all be that she's running from her feelings for Eric, since she could do that with almost anyone. Why Jake?

adorelo yea I speak spanish, both of my parents do. Procrastination is my thing, seriously. Anyone who's writing fics post the link A.S.A.P! I'm like seriously bored and I have a four day weekend. So I will definatley review.

Jake is quintessential bad boy and on more than one occassion it has been hinted that Calleigh likes the bad boys. I one ep with Hagen she asks him "don't you ever knock?" to which he replies "c'mon, you don't like guys who knock." The other instance is in the ep "Rush" when she tells Alexx she has a thing for bad boys.

So one can infer that the reason she is attracted to Jake is b/c of his bad boy image. It most certainly isn't b/c he is better looking than Eric; no one is better looking than Eric! ;) :lol:

I think what Cal will begin to realize is that she doesn't want the "bad boy" anymore b/c she has grown and matured and it would seem that Jake has not. She even says as much in "Going Under" At one point she tells him that he hasn't changed and he is the same old Jake. So while Cal has moved foward in her life, Jake seems to be stagnet and Calleigh will only go with that for so long. So I think once realizes that, whether it be through Jake doing something wrong and showing his immaturity or someone else (ie a case/suspect) she will break up with him b/c she will have realized that she has changed and matured and come to the conclusion that someone like Jake (ie the bad boy) isn't someone who she fits with anymore.

Then of course, enter Eric. Someone Calleigh "knows" who has changed and matured and really sees things on the level that she sees them. Jake doesn't see the job Cal and Eric do the way Calleigh sees it. He sees it as getting the bad guy no matter what etc. Where as Cal and Eric actually care about the people they are trying to help. Cal 'knows' Eric and what he has gone through and the bond they share on a deeper level will eventually win out over whatever it is she thinks she has with Jake.

That was very deep, very moving and very true. I like it. Very Confucious. (I hope I spelled that right.)

I will post the first chapter of my fic as soon as it is finished, which should be tommorow (Hopefully :)) if I don't have too much coursework :( to do.

Andromeda

P.S I speak some spanish, a little german, a little russian, I can read ancient greek and i'm OK at french. I'm a little rubbish with languages actually. :rolleyes:

P.P.S I can't spell in any language. :D

Okay guys the fanfic community is finally finished. You can go see it here. I hope everyone joins and participates. And if you have E/C fanfiction at livejournal you can go ahead and start posting it there.

Hopefully this project will work!

Yay! I joined! :D

How about another rule? You know, like no laziness allowed! (Yes I know - that's very hypocritical of me :lol: ) ;) Unless, of course, somebody wants to write a nice, super-descriptive fic of how Eric and Calleigh spend a lazy day at home alone...then that would be perfectly acceptable. :devil: :D

Seriously though - I do like the idea of people suggesting different prompt ideas and such. I feel like I've hit a brick wall with my writing recently, and nothing on my own prompt table sparks anything.

I know what you mean. Sometimes I have the biggest urge to write something but I really can't think of a plot. Hopefully this will help. I've also found that drabbles really help my creative juices flow, both writing and reading them. I love what people do with the different prompts, too. It's fun.

No laziness? Is that possible with us?

I just remembered that I did in fact have an LJ from a year or so ago. (So yes, in short, I am a liar.) I just never used it. I figured out the password and joined the community. I'm zerodetorres, by the way.

Yes, you can post NC-17 stories there. LiveJournal doesn't censor them.

That's cool, Lucy! I'll friend you, too.

Okay! Goes to change the title of my only post "don't friend me unless I like you." ;) Haha, sorry, I just never changed it.

no one is better looking than Eric!
Oh heck yeah babe! He is so seriously hot! :devil: I swear the self-restrain Calleigh has must be Herculean...because after more than a second in the same vicinty as Mr. Delko there, no sane woman would be able to resist jumping him! Which makes me think that when E/C finally, finally give in and get together it is going to a seismic event...registering on every Richter scale in the country...that's how hot and how earth shattering they are gonna be! :devil: :lol:

And yeah I think for all Call's "thing" for bad boys...she really does want someone who is grown up and not still a little boy in all the wrong ways...(which is basically what Jake is)...Eric may have a bit of a little boy inside him, but he is all man and all mature when it matters...and I honestly don't think the same can be said of Jake. And I think Call will realize that and will turn to Eric. :D

Eric has the whole package - looks, personality, smarts, sweetness, he's caring, and he's great with kids. He's like an emotional vibrator. Every woman would jump at the chance to fall in love with him (sometimes twice the same night).

And Jake... well, he's cute, from certain angles. Good hair. Um... he wears nice shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back