Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grott

Lucy, your new fic is brilliant. I wanna print it and frame it and then burn it and offer it as a gift to the gods.

New season is two weeks away, guy. EEEP!

Thank you! It turned out completely different from what I had originally planned, but I like this version better.

I can't really believe it's so soon, yet so far away. If I had my way, they'd show five new episodes a night, although I totally would never have enough time to catch up. But you know, I'd skip to the good parts (aka where Calleigh and Eric dry hump). Sigh, if only.

Great story somethingsdont!
fadingintherain said:
As for Southern cooking, well I've been living in the deep south for 6 years and the food brings you "home." :D I could only imagine Cal cooking some Southern food for Eric, after he gets home from work and ready to see his wife and kids... how sweet! :)
I've gotta say, I've lived in Texas all of my little life(I will never ever grow old, so I'll keep saying that even when I am 80. :p) but I'm like the only one. Most of my family are in Ohio and somehow they all know Southern cooking but when you think about it, they're roots have always been in the south. :D

And to Eric and Calleigh, this (food) is another thing that would make they're family interesting to me. Calleigh with her Southern cooking and Eric with his Cuban cooking. Interestng, eh? Eh?

Lucy that fic was excellent...I totally felt the angst and heartbreak...great job!

Finally! Two Weeks...I feel like we have been waiting forever; oh wait, WE HAVE!! :lol: I'm just really hoping that the premiere doesn't suck b/c lets face it this show has a way of getting our hopes up and then dashing them. But I am optomistic...not by much; but I am.

I think that Southern cooking and Latin cooking are similar cause they're so yummy and it does feel at home. For instance if my mom doesn't cook rice one day (we eat rice like 365 days a year) it feels weird.

Lucy your fic was brilliant. And I think I don't mind the kind of sex that E/C has, as long as there is some action I'm all good. :D

Lucy I got the email alert for your ficcie and I got all excited :lol: I'm totally off to go read it, like now! :D

Mmmm, when I think of Latin cooking I think more spicy and Southern feels more down home...does that make sense?! :D A blend of the two though...now that could be very yummy...kinda like E/C together! :devil: ;)

I get the feeling Calleigh doesn't cook much, but I can see Eric waiting for her at home wearing his favorite apron and with a nice dinner set on the table, the kids already tucked into bed.

Mo, you definitely make sense! Paellas, empanadas, and arroz con pollo can definitely have that Latin spice and fried chicken, mac-n-cheese, and collard greens are certainly more " down home" foods. :D

Sky, that actually seems true. :) Cal's so busy shooting guns that she forgot to take Cooking 101, while Eric was schooled in the kitchen by his mom and sisters. I could totally see him in an apron that had "World's Best Cook," "World's Best Dad," or "World's Best Lover" :devil: written on it. Hey, what if it was pink? :lol: That'd be hilarious! :)

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Okay Sky (not that you'll be surprised by this ;) )...but I read your post and you said Eric would be at home in his favorite apron waiting for her...and all I could picture was Eric waiting for Calleigh in the kitchen in ONLY his favorite apron and nothing else!! :devil: :devil:
Oh yummmmmmy!!! ;)

Glad I make sense Annab! Thanks! :D

Lucy I LOVED your ficcie hon...that was amazing! Totally! ;)

Mo, no complaints there! :D Eric in his "World's Best Lover" apron and only that apron, waiting for Cal to get home... :devil: wouldn't you want to come home to that? De-freaking-licious! :devil:

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Hey guys!

Soz I haven't been around for so long but I've been pretty busy. I got like confronted by a paedophile, followed by a massive group of 8 guys, ive fallen over like 5 times (literally) and now I'm getting exams back and I failed chemistry :( I think that means I failed Eric and Cal. I feel like a failure :(

I know this is late but welcome latinhiphugger and Pusher !

I also believe that Eric would be the one who cooks. He just seems like that kind of guy to me :)

wouldn't you want to come home to that? De-freaking-licious!
Do you even need to ask?! Just the thought alone is practically making me drool.... :devil: Gah Calleigh is one lucky woman!! :devil:

Firstly, thank you for offering to show me places, Adorelo ! I can't wait to move! YAY!!! :D

Secondly I also think Eric would be a great chef! What I'd give for him to cook me dinner ... :D

F.B

P.S My real name is Andromeda (Just F.Y.I) :rolleyes:

Ohhh pwiddy name Andormeda!! :) I will direct you if I am not there, haha. I'll draw a map. I made a list for a fried of mine who came to NY when I was out of town, sent her to al the best places hehe.

Jen, You fell :( Oh dear!!! And you have results?? Email me?? Love you doll!

Xane, Where's your accent gone??? I've been living in NY for ages now, and I still have my Southerness, even down to the gun shooting haha.

Loved your story, Lucy! I'll review ASAP!

Kisses y'all
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back