Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Ali, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

I'm sure this wasn't in the script:

[​IMG]

Just saying.

God, that picture is hot. It looks like they're 2 seconds away from ripping each other's clothes off. Damn! The eye contact! It's too intense! And yet I can't look away!

2. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Or maybe they just got finished pleasing their nasty thoughts. :devil:

Hmmm. When I was talknig to my dad a while back(I mentioned it before) he saw that pic and said "They are not acting right there." He thinks Emily has lost complete control of herself in that pic.

3. midnight_tiptoes

Just Emily? Look at Adam. Look at the color of his cheeks. And HER cheeks. They're both blushing.

I don't think you can 'act' blushing.

But I digress. I don't know much about Monday's episode, but I'm pretty sure we'll get at least something. What I really want is for Eric and Calleigh to work a case alone.

4. CSI_Duquesne01

If I were her I would lose complete control of myself. If I were him I would lose complete control of myself. I have lots of pics, some caps that I made, where I have discussed with others on how they could not possibly be acting when they give looks like that. And I have some pics where they just look so damn pretty.

All that would please me right now is an episode where they work together. As long as they're around each other, I am okay.

5. midnight_tiptoes

Feel free to post the pictures any time you want.

Would anybody want an Eric/Calleigh mood theme for LiveJournal? I've always wanted to make one, though it's gonna take me forever.

6. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Hey guys where can I find the video that goes with those pics up there??? I've heard so much about it and it's talked about everywhere but I've never seen it!!! It's driving me crazy!!!
    I agree. Sometimes I'm just like are they really acting there???
    The other day I was watching Not Landing and my mum saw the bit where they were betting and Cal collected the money and my mum goes to me "are they together?"
    We're not alone. And my mum hates csi miami and even she picked it up. lol

7. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

I'm actually working on a Calleigh mood theme to go with the Eric/Calleigh layout I'm making. And I've been doing a bunch of Calleigh icons. The world needs more Calleigh. :lol:

I'm seconding the where is this mythical video??? Goddess knows I need something to keep me from having a nervous breakdown. A side note to any nurses: HIPAA does not apply to giving report to the EMT who is transporting the patient!!! :mad:

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

These two have played their characters in a flirty way since the show began and they have done it on purpose. I think they have done it whether or not the script has called for it. As far I know these two *still* want something to happen between their characters and that is key.

That pic from Broken....I highly doubt the whole blushing thing was written into the script! But maybe the 'look' was to an extent written into the script but of course these two take it to the next level b/c they have such good chemistry.

I emailed ask Ausillo at TV Guide for any scoop on Miami and here is what he had to say:

Question: Got any CSI: Miami scoop?— Jackie Ausiello: Ryan lands in some serious hot water when Horatio finds out he used his connections to try to settle a gambling debt. Meanwhile, look for some major sparkage between Calleigh and Delko.

All I have to say is that is another source confirming what the spoilers have said!! I totally can't wait for this ep!! We are getting something big people!!!!!!!!!

9. CSI_Duquesne01

I know, I read it and it sounds amazing! This is awesome, which means something is definetly going to happen! And see how he said major? Doesn't that mean something?

I will try to post pics later. It goes [image] [image] and you put the picture url between it right?

10. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

SPARKAGE!!!! Major sparkage! *dies* Sparkage is so my new favorite word. :D We're going canon...ish? Even if we aren't going completely canon (just yet), at least we get sparkage! And after most of the last two seasons...sparkage is totally huge! :D

That's two now! And why would two sources say the same thing if it wasn't remotely true? :D

I honestly squealed when I read that. Seriously. :lol: Now this is so worth all the suffering we've gone through in the past four seasons, oh hell yes. :D

I'm so excited. This little tidbit totally made my horrible day so, so much brighter. :D

11. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

Wow Jackie! Thank you for making my day :D I just spent 4 hours following workers on strike in our factory in the cold. I definitely needed something nice like that. I've been on a high since I read it. Is it Christmas yet? :lol:
    Now I feel compelled to work on those notes someone gave me ;)

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

^You are very welcome :D

If these spoilers don't get the fic juices flowing, man I don't know what will....in fact I am finally working on one!! My muse is apparently back from its vacation and it only took how long?:lol:

13. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Thanks too Jackie,
    I just came from a really long day from school, and then I came here hopefully to get my spirits up. I definitely did!!!
    Now I can't wait for any of this, I wish they would pass it sooner.

14. midnight_tiptoes

Wow, I was going to e-mail Ausiello, too. Doesn't mean much, since he probably gets the spoilers from us, but this might prompt him to maybe ask one of the actors.

I can't believe this is finally happening after 5 years. I told you guys, 5 is my lucky number!

Who's writing fics? I'm working on two, and one is a WIP.

15. CSI_Duquesne01

God am I happy! Things like never go my way and this is just perfect! (So it seems...) Let's just hope all goes well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.