Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

I don't know, I'm not good with this stuff, but ya'll have good suggestions. Keep 'em coming!

Ok, this is my take on it. They would probably start to get them together when Calleigh also realizes there is something there, which could happen next season. This relationship should last, b/c as many as you guys said if they break them there would be a gap that would not be good for the show. Finally if they break them up(hopefully won't happen), maybe they would end together again by the end of the series. Calleigh has dated again her past boyfriends, so a second chance wouldn't hurt, and we could email Corey again. As I see it, this relationship will go far.

There are only like a few episodes left after this, so I don't know if we are going to get much of an answer until next season. Although we didn't get spoilers for the eppys after this one. If Calleigh doesn't realize the tension then yeah, it will lead on for a little while. It's just that I wish we could have a little peace. You know, things would go easy.

Do you guys seriously think there's a chance Calleigh won't feel any of the tension? I really find that hard to believe. What with everything that's just happened, I'd think she'd be a little more aware of exactly how she feels about Eric, and therefore that would affect just how conscious she is of anything that happens between them. How could she react as badly as she did in 'Man Down' and think that it meant nothing? C'mon, even Alexx picked up on it, usually Calleigh is so good at hiding her emotins. If all that's happened with Eric's shooting hasn't made her get in touch with her feelings then nothing will. This is Calleigh, there's a big chance she might try and hide her feelings, but realistically, I can't see her not feeling anything in that type of situation.

Of course, this is Miami so there's a big difference between what's realistic and yada, yada, yada *has a slight pop at the Miami writers*

Really, I should be being quite nice to them right about now.

Alexx is the only voice of reason in this crazy world. :cool:

There's a new episode next week,

and apparently Eric makes another mistake in the investigation and everyone is worried that he isn't ready to come back. I wonder what Calleigh's reaction will be?

Remember when whole months would go by without us getting a single scene? I hope those days NEVER come back. They owe us big time for that, and they're paying us good :D

We could always do 'Saved by the Killer Duck' because that whole thing just amuses me to absolutely no end :lol: :lol: :lol: I also like the Hot Stuff one. I'll think...

Your resident EMT is always at work when the eps air, but that works because y'all can just come by the ambulance for resusitation :lol: Calleigh might try to hide any feelings and she might try to run from them, but I agree with whoever said she's hyperaware. She has to be, because control is so important to her. She can't be in control if she doesn't know what she's suppressing.

Well if we are waiting to get all this stuff in episode 22, it will all be worth it. I hope Calleigh will be a little more understanding when Eric makes another mistake. She should take it wasy in my opinion.

I think the fact the he does make another mistake is what makes Calleigh take more of an interest in him. This is probably what starts the rumor mill. She decides to keep a watchful eye on him and make sure *she* is the one cathes any mistakes he might make and not enayone else and it looks like people are going to misconstrue that but also it is what is going to lead to our ship to finally start taking hold :D. I mean she told him she'd have his back in Throwing Heat and I think no matter what, she would always have his back. Hell, she lied to IAB for him.

The hard part in all this is going to be the waiting....especially since we seemed to be getting somethign we have wait so long for :lol:

Yeah, like when Natalia mentions that Calleigh has taken an interest in Eric lately, maybe these next episodes will prove that. Does anyone think we'll get some E/C time in the upcoming eps?

I'm currently the queen of optimism, nothing can wipe that smile from my face.

I'm pretty sure we're going to have nice E/C moments. We're in a building up phase in their relationship. Calleigh faced her feelings when Eric got shot. I'm sure after those dreadful moment she clearly knows where she stands as far as how deep her feelings are. Being the little soldier she is, she covers it up as good as she can. But as he keeps doing mistakes she takes steps she has never taken before. This must be very obvious for anyone who knows her. I agree this is probably how and when the rumor mill gets started. As for Eric not noticing it before Natalia points it out, it's probably because after all these years he is at a place where he thinks Calleigh only wants to be his friend, the very best but still only that. Natalia's remark makes him look at her actions differently. Now that he starts wondering I doubt he will let it rest until she has given him a very clear answer. Afterall he almost died it's now or never to take a chance. I'm sure he will :D

I am so optimistic, too. Everything seems to be going great.

I think we'll have to have E/C interaction, too. I mean how else would they be able to confront each other when the time comes. Episode 22 is the only ep we have with the most spoilers, so who knows what will happen in the 5 in between? ;)

there's no doubt in my mind that we'll get more scenes in upcoming episode, if not in every single episode. They need a build up for episode 22, and if Natalia notices there's something going on there, then the audience has to notice too. I'm intrigued by the episode in which Eric is put on desk duty. I think we'll get something big there.

Exactly, if Nat will notice it then so will we. Maybe the other awkward moment is really big.

I really, really, really,

can't wait to see how Calleigh is acting in all these episodes. That's the part I'm looking forward to the most. What does a smitten Calleigh look like? How does she act? I don't want them to turn her character into a sap, but it would be nice to see that side of her personality, however briefly.

Remember when Calleigh said it's good to have Eric back and gave him that dreamy look? IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

Calleigh has always hid her emotions. When she finaly realizes Eric's feeling for her and her feelings for him, she just has to let some of it out. I would love to see that girly side of her and I would hope that there would be great storylines for Eric to show off his sweetness to her and how in love she'd be! I mean she can't stay closed up for long, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back