Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Ali, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

But what if we did get a nearly-kiss? Or maybe just some very intense closeness/eye sexage (even more so than the glass shard scene, like, they're about to jump each other). I think I'd explode if we got that. I'm pretty conviced that were going to get some decent scenes between now and #22, it can't just come from out of nowhere. Although, it really isn't coming out of the blue, it's been there underlying all along. But still, this is Natalia who sees this, she never knew them before the whole fiasco that was Season 4 occured. Poor cow, she probably doesn't even know what a hip hug is!

Ugh, I'm so freaking excited! Hopefully, spoilers for the very end of the season will start appearing soon. I have to know what they're going to do with this. Does anybody else feel like hailing Donahue right about now? Or should we wait in case she pulls a bait and switch on us? I still have the blueprints for the church I offered to make in her honour, if needed. :lol:

This ship is sailing like nobodies business. It's a nice feeling knowing all is right in the world once again. :D

2. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

In my opinion Calleigh and Nat are growing closer. So the friendlier they'll be the more fun they'll have, right? So we may get those cute date set ups we were talking about a while ago? I know, maybe far-fetched, but it's okay to dream. :rolleyes:

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

By the way, Corey Miller wrote Monday's episode. Hopefully we'll get something nice. Corey! He's totally our boyfriend now.

I really hope they don't sink this ship. I really hope they don't write a storyline where Calleigh finds out about E/N and gets pissed at Eric. Of course, tension is always good, but I want the ship to stay afloat and sail smoothly.

Or something.

4. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Penguins own:
    [​IMG]

Calleigh already knows about E/N. Or do you mean E/N as in the interaction they have about Calleigh's interest in Eric, because I could see her getting pissy about that. I really don't think they're going to sink the ship. Calleigh can say anything she likes whilst she's trying to run from this, but her actions will deceive her. We know how she really feels, and she won't be able to hold out forever. Donahue couldn't. :D What would be the point of bringing this up just to kill it? Even if this period of focus on the relationship ends badly, I think it's good for us in the future. They're going to show that it really exists. Not a whole lot of other couples in the CSIverse can say that. Have faith, it'll all go right in the end. What's a little drama between now and then? ;)

Any brilliant thread title ideas yet, Caro?

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well we might as well keep the speculation coming b/c they HAVEN'T posted any changes to the ep yet. So it looks like we are still getting what we are getting. I will let you all know if anything changes :D

I am just really interested to see how Calleigh reacts to in the scene with Eric. It is hard to tell from the written aspect of the script exactly what it is she is feeling so they could play it either way. Man it is going to be a long 5 eps!! :lol:

6. midnight_tiptoes

Depends on who's directing the episode, I guess. I hope it's a Hip Hugger, though. Still, we got Adam and Emily behind us. They'll do us good. They always seem to up their game when they have scenes together. I love how Emily always turns into a puddle of goo when Eric and Calleigh are together. Weeee!

I'll think of some thread titles tonight.

I don't mind some drama every now and then, but we have to remember this is Miami. Little drama = melodrama in their language.

7. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I can't wait for episode 22, but there's a new one next monday, does anybody know if there are any E/C scenes? I feel like it's going to be a long road to the final eps, but I am so optimistic that we'll get something between now and the episode 22 (E/C for sure!) :lol:

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

To be honest...I can't remember!! :lol: I feel like it has been ages since i first reported on it. The ep, since it is finished filming, has been removed from the site so I can't even go back and look.

Try going back through old posts to see if antything was said about a scene between them.

9. carolinam91

Ok, thanks I'll go back an see if I can find anything. :)

10. CSI_Duquesne01

I have to ask, is Adam and Emily still on with Eric and Calleigh? I hope so, because I haven't heard them say anything, but it is nice to have a reminder that they are cool like that. ;) Honestly, how great is it that the 2 people you ship want to get together?

11. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

That is definitely a most awesome feeling. Lol. Adam and Emily are so great. How many episodes left before the final??? That might be our ep you know.

12. carolinam91

I think that Adam and Emily are still on with Eric/Calleigh, their scenes usually contain some flirting so that definitely comes from them, and Man Down was the episode that showed most of that. I remeber one time they said that many fans wanted Eric and Calleigh together that they add that extra touch to their scenes.

I think that Adam and Emily will notice E\C when they receive the new scripts for the next episodes, especially ep. 22, and maybe realize that the writers will be going towards the E/C ship.

13. CSI_Duquesne01

Yes, I remember when they said that, too. Which is soooo cute by the way. I just wonder if they have ever mentioned Eric and Calleigh to the writers lately or something.

14. midnight_tiptoes

Can you blame Adam and Emily for wanting to make out? They've probably wanted to do it for years and have been looking for an excuse. This Eric/Calleigh storyline is perfect.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Adam: A nice, hot love scene with Calleigh--
    Emily: OH MY GOD, PLEASE!

15. CSI_Duquesne01

If I were one of them I would have wanted to do it myself. In fact, I would have done it the moment we met. Just look at their matching clothes which means matching minds, right? Just think about what they're thinking in that picture and right now in life. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.