Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Ali, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

Re: Eric & Calleigh #20 -- With Every Fiber... Of Her Pantie

I'm working on like 6... damn plot bunnies. Got sent home from work because some people are eternally in frakking high school. So I'm writing and making icons. Right now Eric and Calleigh and this board are keeping me sane. Scary since sanity probably isnt the first word that comes to mind here... :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I made a mistake earlier which I would like to correct from Aussillo's spoiler....it is nothing bad don't worry :D

I reported earlier that the word sparkage was in italics when actually the word MAJOR was in italics in his column. Just wanted to calrify...i think it makes thngs even bigger now b/c the major is a big descriptive word :lol:.

also on the good news front: no changes as of 9:12pm EST have been made to the ep at my spoiler site. :D

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Here's a comment from TWoP:

"Off With Their Shirts, We Say!" <--- possible thread title?

I wish CSI Files would interview Adam or Emily (or both) again. I wanna know how they feel about this new development. Adam didn't seem too excited about E/N.

4. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

5. midnight_tiptoes

Aw, Death Grip. Okay, that last picture should be in the E/C hall of fame. I really can't comprehend the idea that he's NOT picturing her naked. I mean, jeez.

It'll be funny to go back and see all the little moments that we all thought meant something but had no hope that they would go somewhere. I've been looking through all the message boards and for the most part, everyone's reacting positively.

DON'T SCREW THIS UP, WRITERS!

6. CSI_Duquesne01

The message boards? As in what?

When I made that last one, I knew I got a good one of Eric. You see, I was looking back when the Eric and Calleigh threads faced hard times. For example, when we found out Eric's new love interest last season or when we had no scenes with them in a billion episodes. I just cannot believe that that is over and now is a brighter side.

Btw, that first pic is my fave. I don't know why, but i think they look so damn hot. :devil:

7. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

I'm loving all those pics!!! They're so good!!! :)

Also loving the potential new ship name. But I have to ask... what's TWoP???? Am I like really stupid and missing something obvious??? Lol. :lol:

And guys I need some info for a fic I'm just putting the finishing touches on. Tell me all you can about the ep where Peter Elliot gets shot and then Cal finds out he has a fiancee??? I don't know anything about that ep. lol. :confused:

Oh and don't get the wrong idea...it's a Cal/Eric story. :D

8. midnight_tiptoes

I think the episode is Urban Hellraisers.

Okay, now that you mention Peter, I wonder what they're gonna do with that now. Will they bring him back? How? If he does come back, how will Eric react to him? How would Peter react to Eric? I'm curious.

TWoP = Television Without Pity (.com). It's a place that snarks on television shows. As you can imagine, the Miami board is full of snark and hatred towards Horatio (and Ryan, or as they call him 'Ho Jr.') Everyone's really funny, and for the most part they like E/C. I think Calleigh's the most liked character, followed by Eric. They dislike everyone else. They're the ones who first started calling Natalia 'Orangina' :lol:

9. delkolover

I absolutely love the last pic posted b/c he has this little smirk on his face that so says 'I am picturing you without your clothes right now' or better yet 'You make me so hot for you....wait til we get in the hummer!'

It is either one of those or he is just staring down her shirt!! :lol: :lol:

I would also like to hear what Adam and Emily have to say about this b/c they have both been such fans of E/C from the beginning. Not many stars of shows are like that. And I don't blame Adam for being against E/N....the whole thing was a little pointless and just seemed out of the place.

10. CSI_Duquesne01

I went to that website Carol, and the first thread I picked I found all this 'Eric and Calleigh and Eric and Calleigh and Eric and Calleigh!' :p cute...

God only knows what Eric is thinking in that picture. I'm sure Calleigh caught him, but he'll make it up to her later...

Hey what is wrong with me? I can't ever get enough sleep. I always go to sleep until 2 or 3 in the morning. I can't ever sleep early!

11. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Ahh, just how the entire world should be. :lol:

I'm seriously loving that last pic, Xanessa. :D If only Calleigh had looked up and noticed him giving her that look...I bet she would've had him naked against the wall in two seconds. :devil: ;)

I feel like reading an epic E/C fic, Like, seriously epic. Like 150,000 words epic. Who wants to write one? :lol:

12. CSI_Duquesne01

^Wouldn't the world be a better, prettier, and much nicer place if it was like that? :D Their kids would be like that except they'd say 'mommy and daddy'. I hope we'd get a baby one day and it was on purpose, but this is a drama show...

Yes, last picture is sexy...but I'm still in love with the first one. In that scene (Speed was in it, but not pictured obviously) I was listening to the commmentary and Ann Donahue and she was like "I love how they work to together" and blah blah blah, then she said "Oh yeah, and they're, uh, gorgeous." I put the computer into slow motion to understand what I heard. I don't know why she said it but she said they were gorgeous right in that scene. :D

13. midnight_tiptoes

I am writing one, but I fear posting the first chapter cause I'm afraid I'll never finish it. Why do I have to be so lazy?

Donahue is a shipper, I bet, she just likes to torture us. But why else would she say yes to EC so quickly?

14. delkolover

^Because she can only ignore it for so long!! We're like a bad cold that won't go away :lol:

And I don't think she gave in quickly....she and the other writers have tortured us long enough. Seriously, they probably planned for this to happen but I highly doubt they planned for it to happen so soon. I mean GSR took 7 seasons and it looks like ours is only going to take 5, personally I think that is long enough :lol:. Shows can only ignore these things for so long and maybe part of her signing her new contract...meant she had to finally do something about this ship....ok, well maybe not but that is how I justify the huge deal she signed!! :lol:

Hey guys how do I get my avatar to not look so grainy?

15. CSI_Duquesne01

She said they were gorgeous and she ain't lying. I mean I would have them jumping each other since the first season. I just hope that when they get together they'll stay together. I mean I hope they don't mess this up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.