Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW :eek:
Gosh, I think I'll have to take my labtop to school, this is going too fast :lol:

I'm sooo happy!! I'm waiting so long for this and I just can't believe it's only 2 weeks from here [altough it's too long :(] Counting down already :lol:

I think the "Next Level" it's dating like someone said :)
I'm praying for BIG moments in 7.16, it's gonna be just perfect!
I think when she'll visit him maybe a hug, but I already though in a kiss :rolleyes: and the final scene, yeah, a KISS :adore:

I think I'm going to crazy altought I was already but now?! It's muchhh more :guffaw:

WOW :eek:
Gosh, I think I'll have to take my labtop to school, this is going too fast :lol:

I'm sooo happy!! I'm waiting so long for this and I just can't believe it's only 2 weeks from here [altough it's too long :(] Counting down already :lol:

I think the "Next Level" it's dating like someone said :)
I'm praying for BIG moments in 7.16, it's gonna be just perfect!
I think when she'll visit him maybe a hug, but I already though in a kiss :rolleyes: and the final scene, yeah, a KISS :adore:

I think I'm going to crazy altought I was already but now?! It's muchhh more :guffaw:
OMG! I really can't wait!!! :scream:

I think she might pick Eric up from the detention place (I can't remember what u call it) then she might say if they want to go out and go on a date I don't know if we will get a KISS:adore: but maybe it might be a pec on the cheak (I'm really hoping for a full KKIISS !!:adore::drool:

To long to wait!!

I hope we don't get a peck on the cheek. We have been waiting to long for this and need a full kiss. Not that I wouldn't mind seeing Cal rip his clothes off:drool:, but we need to see some kind of emotion.

We've all played this episode in our heads, don't lie. ;) But, if we were to all write down our thoughts, with specifics, none of them would match up to one another. If we had the writers do the exact same thing, again, theres would be different, just like ours. We honestly dont know when this is going to happen (during the episode), and it's killing me waiting! I just hope it's a really sweet hug, where she lays her head on his shoulder, and they just hug for a moment, and then a kiss somewhere in there:devil:

Fanofcalleigh those are great!!!! :) :thumbsup:

Razors and mirror sizes :lol: We have officially lost it when it comes to these two. :lol:

I wonder what exactly they'll be doing when they are both in front of the mirror. She already brushed her teeth and he already shaved so I was thinking maybe she's putting on some makeup and he is, I was going to say fixing his hair but remembered he doesn't have any right now :p. So maybe he's just watching her put on the makeup, IDK.

How in god's name did we get on this razor and mirror discussion? :lol::lol:

I mean seriously.....no really....how did we end up talking about this??:lol:

I highly doubt if he were to be getting ready at Cal's and has clothes that he would forget to bring his own razor! ;) If you remember to pack clothes or an overnight bag, then more than likely you are going to remember to pack your own razor. B/c if he had planned to not go into work with her or leave from her place, he would have left early and gone home to get changed. No the case from the spoilers. He obviously made himself at home in way so I am going to go with that he brought his own razor with him;)

And he is sooo going be shirtless, show me a man who wears their work shirt while they are covered in shaving cream and I will show you a pink elephant!! ;)

Still can't believe after all the stuff we've learned about the upcoming eps, we are talking about pink Lady Bic's :guffaw:

Lmao you guys are hilarioius. Pink Lady bics? lol Poor Eric

Me to delkolover! As soon as he hit the otherside of that door he would be mine! They would have to call for an oxygen bottle by the tme I got done with him! Lol!

I wish that they would show Eric shaving in the mirror and have Calleigh walk in behind hm and when she squeezes by him she suductivle glids her fingertips across his bare back, then he turns and looks at her and she has that playfull seductiive look on her face and locks eyes with him.

Then she reaches and turnes the shower water on and just keeps looking at him and drops her robe in front of him why he is giiving her that I want you look. Then before she gets into the show she looks at him over her shoulder and he doesn't even have to ask her anything and he drops his towl thats around is him and gets in the shower with her. Now thats a hot E/C Scene!!!!!

Thats the way I would write that scene. What do you guys think?

I second that:devil:

I third it ;) but it doesn't seem like a csi miami beginning...we all wishfully think we would see that, though. Adam/Eric has an amazing body..wouldn't mind catching another glimpse at it.

Wow, already two more pages since I was on last night. At this rate we will be at #34 before next week.

I could go on and on about what might happen, but I think you guys have exausted all the possibilities(and there are alot of them aren't there?:hugegrin:). I dreampt about CSI: Miami last night, that is how psyched I am about this episode! Unfortunantly the dream was not very interesting(just images no sound). What can I say I dream weird*shrugs*. I have been smiling for no apparent reason(E/C) all the time today, poeple are starting to look at me funny. I think I need help:hugegrin:.

Me to delkolover! As soon as he hit the otherside of that door he would be mine! They would have to call for an oxygen bottle by the tme I got done with him! Lol!

I wish that they would show Eric shaving in the mirror and have Calleigh walk in behind hm and when she squeezes by him she suductivle glids her fingertips across his bare back, then he turns and looks at her and she has that playfull seductiive look on her face and locks eyes with him.

Then she reaches and turnes the shower water on and just keeps looking at him and drops her robe in front of him why he is giiving her that I want you look. Then before she gets into the show she looks at him over her shoulder and he doesn't even have to ask her anything and he drops his towl thats around is him and gets in the shower with her. Now thats a hot E/C Scene!!!!!

Thats the way I would write that scene. What do you guys think?

I second that:devil:

I third it ;) but it doesn't seem like a csi miami beginning...we all wishfully think we would see that, though. Adam/Eric has an amazing body..wouldn't mind catching another glimpse at it.

Try not to double post and have at least 3 times of text, ;)

Is anyone else here wanting an interview?! I think that since the press release deals with E/C, tvguide or someone will be on top of it.
I can picture adam and emily in an interview, acting all lovey-dovey, pretending to be a couple.:D It would be amazingly awesome and funny to see an interview with the two before 716 airs, IMO.

I had to go to some place and I was all time thinking in E/C, ofc, that's all I do :lol:
And I created a scene :devil:

When Calleigh goes pick up Eric in 716, they can talk that things we know, they kiss and then, they going out to somewhere or to Eric or Calleigh's home *;)* and Eric puts his hand close to Cal and she gives her too and they start to walk with... with... their hands.. ahmm... Damn I can't remember how it says in english :scream: They give the hands, you know? Damn, didn't I say that this was putting me super crazy?! :guffaw:

CalleighEric

Is anyone else here wanting an interview?! I think that since the press release deals with E/C, tvguide or someone will be on top of it.
I can picture adam and emily in an interview, acting all lovey-dovey, pretending to be a couple.:D It would be amazingly awesome and funny to see an interview with the two before 716 airs, IMO.

Oh gosh, yeahhhh :D
I love that interviews :luvlove:
I think we'll have some cuz, I mean, seven years making this relationship and it's about 2 weeks, so yeah, I think we might have some :D

Last edited:
I had to go to some place and I was all time thinking in E/C, ofc, that's all I do :lol:

When Calleigh goes pick up Eric in 716, they can talk that things we know, they kiss and then, they going out to somewhere or to Eric or Calleigh's home *;)* and Eric puts his hand close to Cal and she gives her too and they start to walk with... with... their hands.. ahmm... Damn I can't remember how it says in english :scream: They give the hands, you know? Damn, didn't I say that this was putting me super crazy?! :guffaw:

Do you mean holding hands?

Yessss. I'm so stupid :p

CSIFann1, when you quoted me up above, you must have accidently deleted my spoiler code for my text. Might want to put that back up so non-spoiler readers dont see it ;)
I like your scene, I know ive played it a million times in my head, it could go so many different ways, especially the dialouge :shifty:

Yessss. I'm so stupid :p

Well, we all have our moments:lol:.

I think the scene in 719 will go like this:

Calleigh gets attacked and tries to fight the guy but he's too big so, she can't. He pushes her to the ground and grabs her gun and runs, pointing it backways at her so she doesn't move. She's shocked at first then gets angry. (maybe commercial break) Police cars and Eric are there (maybe Nat and Ryan,, even Frank) he sees her pacing and looking pissed. He asked waht happen and talks really fast 'he took my gun, I tried to fight him but he got control over me and stole it,' she's trying to stop her anger from showing but Eric can clearly see it. All he wants to know is if she's okay:
'Are you okay? Did he hurt you?' ~Eric
'No, no of course not'
(Eric stares her in the eye for a while and she shies away then looks back up at him)'Sure?' he asks again.
'Yes, I'm fine,' she mummbles and they face either Frank, Nat or Ryan coming from behind

So you like?

Here's my thought on 7.16...

Calleigh goes to the detention center, and goes to sit and talk to eric. i imagined them siting on one of those bench things, like they have at miami dade in their holding cells.

"How are you doing?" is what calleigh should ask, looking at him. eric does one of those half-smiles, and looks up at her.

"I'm in a detention center and my own father refuses to acknowledge me. not good." eric grinned again, but is wiped away and he looks down.

"whats wrong?" i imagine calleigh asking, bending her head down, to try to get eric to look up at her.

"nothing, im just always so..i dont know..emotional lately. not in the crying sense, but in the sense that i always say how im feeling, and make everyone else feel what im feeling. ever since i was shot..i just.." eric trailed, not finding the right words, and not feeling manly b/c of how he's been acting lately.

"have been thinking about your future? settling down?" calleighs voice wavered, as eric slowly lifted his head, his eyes wide.

"yea, i guess i have..." the two smile at each other until the guard tells calleigh he has to leave, when she gets up, they share a hug, a little awkward at first, but then eric kisses her hair and whipsers 'thank you'

alright, thats all i got. im trying to picture there first kiss, but with E/C, they should be on a beach, all alone, with waves crashing in the moonlight as fireworks go off in the distance and a dolphin jumps out of the water :D...i think after this much time, they deserve at least that much :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back