Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited! When I saw this earlier, I freaked! YEAH! I LOVE COREYS SUBTLE ";)" REPLY. :lol:...I think we might be getting a kiss :D

Man, I really hope we get somerthing extremely romantic next episode...ahh! we're deff. going to go through a new thread before 7.16 :guffaw:

I'm so excited! When I saw this earlier, I freaked! YEAH! I LOVE COREYS SUBTLE ";)" REPLY. :lol:...I think we might be getting a kiss :D

Man, I really hope we get somerthing extremely romantic next episode...ahh! we're deff. going to go through a new thread before 7.16 :guffaw:

If not before, then DEFINATELY after! :D And by after, I mean in the minutes following the credits for the ep!!! :lol:

I love spoilers! I love spoilers! *dances around*

For those of you who don't read spoilers(if you exist), I thought I would start a topic other than the spoilers so here-

When did you know that E/C belonged together?

Wow! And I was all ready to wait till 7.19:eek:. A kiss would definitely be AWESOME, something more even better! It will probably be something less, but that would still be awesome. I won't be able to sleep now!

I am so excited, its so funny! Its a good thing that my best friend doesn't know why I am grinning like a fool all of a sudden. Eric & Calleigh getting together has definitely made my lonely V-day a lot better. Especially if we get a kiss...it'll be the best birthday present a girl could ask for.

When did I know that E/C belonged together, hmm...I think it was when I watched Simple Man for the first time. When they apologized to each other, I was like, they've gotta be sleeping together, or will be.

I need spoiler pics, and promo, ooh and extended promo.... and a small clip!!!!!! :lol: We are going to go insane with 7.16 even more than with 7.14, if that's even possible!

Yep, this thread will be over in no time. Too many exciting things!!!!! :)

For those of you who don't read spoilers(if you exist), I thought I would start a topic other than the spoilers so here-

Wow! And I was all ready to wait till 7.19:eek:. A kiss would definitely be AWESOME, something more even better! It will probably be something less, but that would still be awesome. I won't be able to sleep now!

I am so excited, its so funny! Its a good thing that my best friend doesn't know why I am grinning like a fool all of a sudden. Eric & Calleigh getting together has definitely made my lonely V-day a lot better. Especially if we get a kiss...it'll be the best birthday present a girl could ask for.

When did I know that E/C belonged together, hmm...I think it was when I watched Simple Man for the first time. When they apologized to each other, I was like, they've gotta be sleeping together, or will be.

Yeah I have to say it was then for me too :D

Although "No Midnight Tiptoe" in Wet Foot/Dry Foot was really probably my first inkling that there was something between these two. Just the smiles and the mention of the "tiptoe" was enough to make me go hmmmmmm. ;)

I forget the episode name but I know it's a season two episode cause Calleigh had bangs (I saw reruns first before I got hooked). They both had their lab coats and were discussing evidence and suddenly they looked at each other and they both had that smile; the EC smile. I concluded they just had to get together and actually started watching the ongoing season to see if they had hooked up or where going to.

Hey Guys I was just wondering why we don't have a Hiphuggers Page set up in Facebook or in Myspace or even Youtube ? I have some Hiphugger Videos on my Myspace page and of corse on my youtube page, but we don't have a page decated totally to the Hiphuggers in those areas.

I can navigate Youtube, and My Space fairly well enough that I could build us a page in those two areas. I do have a Facebook page, but its not as easy to put together like the other pages. Not as easy to personnalize, but their are alot of people in Facebook and we could gain somemore people for our thread if we linked it to the pages. If we have someone that can build the Facebook page I would be able to do a My Space page and a Youtbe if you guys are interested.

I have a My space already that has some stuff on it. but it is mostly For Rory, And I have been thinking about seperating the two out and giving them their own space. I am also building a room for Rory's Birthday Feb. 28, 2009 and will be have an on line B-day party for him in both My space and youtube if anyone is interested.

Please let me know if you guys are interested in building some new pages and branching out. We can link them to this one and bring somemore people to the thread. give me some feed back.

We will get some awesome hiphugger scenes on 716! I read a press release and it said ' As Eric takes is relationship with Calleigh to the next level! ' OMG!!!! I can't wait!!!:drool:

I know! I am so excited!!! Finally!!

try to remember to have 3 lines of wording ;)

I've been thinking about this episode. Now, it could go a many number of ways. I think that we will have so many different guesses by this episode, our brains are going to explode! :lol:

"The next level" could mean so many things. An "I love you"? A kiss? Holding hands? Talking about 'them'. And, it could happen so many different ways. I'm just hoping that it's realllly good...one of those episodes where we have to call in sick to school or work the next day because we have to blog and watch the episode again and again...:lol:...I know I've thought about doing it :guffaw:

They've never had anything about E/C in the press release...so this obviously means something major. :D

Last edited:
First, i'm waaaaaaaaayy to excited for 7x16. I was freakin' out in 1x14 imagine now :wtf: And Corey is DEF. THE MAN.

Guys i was thinking that Emily and Adam NEVER did a photoshoot together. I would die if they did bcz they are toooooooo beautiful for one page. :guffaw:And they would be like touching and stuff and i would die But seriouslly they should do it. Now that is gonna happen. Imagine a cover with Emy and Adam. :drool:

And CSISDFlash i would love to be more connected to the other fans on myspace or facebook, or youtube. whatever. but we havee to get a page. that way we can find more ppl and here would be like a party. hahahhaa

Happy New Thread everyone. Best title ever. Sweetest thing to ever come from Eric's mouth.

*sigh* Post-ep fic is in the works; apparently I am easily persuaded. :rolleyes: :lol:

Yay! I'm so glad to hear this, even if it means Rekindled takes a back seat, plus a back seat to the other story you are working to update.

I saw that TV Guide thing with Matt Whatshisname. We all know from the spoilers that the picture doesn't spell trouble in paradise, but he sure made it out to look like it was... which means everyone that hates on E/C will love it and run with it. What ticks me off about what he says is he makes it look like Calleigh has an affair on Eric... and we all know Calleigh would never do that to Eric. Or anyone else for that matter. And Eric wouldn't get upset about her going riding with someone, or even being with someone before they got together. If I remember correctly, in the spoilers for the episode, Eric tells her that she looked happy being able to ride again, as if he's happy she did and he's completely okay with it.

Where did you find that spoiler about Eric telling her he's happy etc?

I can get the Pages for youtube & My Space with no problem we just need to figure out what we want on them and how we want it to look. then we have to link them with this one. Well now I have one on board, anybody else got an opinon. I need somebody that is good with Facebook.

Hi everyone, I'm a new member here. I usually don't join forums but I'm way too obsessed with this show! Just on my way home from class, I kept thinking about 7.20 and all the possible scenarios that can come from it and I couldn't stop smiling. I'm pretty sure other people on my bus probably thought I'm crazy or something lol. Too bad I have an exam when 7.16 will be on :scream:

I can get the Pages for youtube & My Space with no problem we just need to figure out what we want on them and how we want it to look. then we have to link them with this one. Well now I have one on board, anybody else got an opinon. I need somebody that is good with Facebook.

I've used Facebook regularly before so if you want, I can help with that. I've checked a few CSI Miami groups on FB and I must say, there are quite a lot of EC fans there so doing a hiphuggers group on FB would be great!

I agree! I think in the upcoming episodes there will be lots of smiles and maybe even some flirting. I think the confirmation will happen in that episode where they are talking about the pictures of her riding the horse. I think the writers will continue taking this slow. The promo I saw last night, I think there was a scene between Eric and Calleigh but I have no idea what was said. I am trying to see if I can find it on YOUTUBE but so far no luck

I personally don't think we will have to wait that long!! :lol: At least I hope not!! When I said what I said....I was talking about it happening at some point in ep 715 not in general! ;)

If we don't get confirmation in the next ep then I definately think we will get confirmation in 716...if not before, then right at the scene where she picks him up at the detention center.

I hope so!!! I can't wait for next week!!

I'm new here so just anxious to see what happens next. I want their relationship to go to the next level

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back