Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I could beleave he just looked at her and didn't say anything! Did I really see that? I mean, when he said what if I don't want to! I thought! Ok! here we go hes gonna tell her that he wants to talk to her about things! BuuuuuTTT Nnnnnoooo!!!She tells him to figure out wht he wants.., and then He lets her just walk away!!! I can't wrap this around my brain right now!

Like am I confused or has the table flip over somewhere and now she wants him and he doesn't know what the hell to do now! Is he in shock like the rest of us or is that bullet affecting his thought patterns at that particular moment! I'll have to watch it again and take it all in and mull it over some.

Somebody needs to hurry and download to youtube I feel a video commin on!

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I....can't... I'm speechless....

I just cannot believe the promo was right :eek:. Even more, I can't believe everything they said to each other:eek:.

Finally the file thing came up again! Super extra points for that! So the cat is out of the bag, ok warning... I may not make much sense tonight with my thoughts :lol:.

Ok..breathe and relax...

So all this time we've been saying that the ball is on Cal's court and in one quick, sharp moment it's back on Eric's. I'm so glad she was so direct cause he needs to have that wake up call. When my husband saw it he was like: "wow that was harsh" and I told him "he needs it. it's been two years and he's just following her around" and he goes "guys are like that it's difficult for us". So I told him that Eric has always been a player and that he always just hits on the girls easily. So he tells me yeah but now's for real, he fell in love. Really sweet, we've known for some time but COME ON ERIC, JUST DO IT ALREADY! When my brain stops spinning and I watch the scenes 20 times more I think I'll write again.:lol:

3. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Looks like parts have already started going up. I'm sure it will all be up soon.

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:delkolover, I agree.

After she walked away he said Yeah I do. So you know that she knows that you said you want her. WHAT THE HELL IS STOPPING YOU!
    I loved the look on her face when he said that she looked at his file and how could she not know.

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I guess he was just as shocked as we are that she finally said something about THEM :lol:. Not as friends, but as something more. But the writers did it perfectly cause something BIG happened tonight but not all of it so they still have a lot to play with in upcomings episodes.

6. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I know one thing, theyre finally bringing things from the past into play, and thats good. they arnt just dismissing thigns anymore like they did in season 5 and 6. im glad! :D anyywayys...i just hope that in 7.13 there is some type of something between them, because you cant jsut ignore something like this!

7. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

See I missed that last thing that Eric said I was so bumfuzzled I missed the last part. I've got a splitting headache now! Between Frank interupting... Oh and I could have rung his big'ol bald head and slapped it red for him for walking up on that moment! Argggg! Damnit Frank! Anyway I was so bumfuzzled between that moment and Calleigh laying it on the line for him that I totally missrd him say yeah I do. Ugh! Somebody pass me an tylenol please!

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I gotta give her this; she turned that situation around sooo frickin quickly!! I don't think he knew what hit him. But at the same time he acted almost like he just got reamed out by his mother!!! He put his head down and shyed away :lol:

However, the scene is very telling in the notion that ALL he needs to do is tell her how he feels and it looks like she will be open to them being together. At least that is the impression I got. I mean he was sooo surprised that she even said what she said that he pulled a her from How Does that Make You Kill? She was sooo shocked after reading his file she didn't know what to say....now she pulls the samething on him and he is the one left speechless! at the end of season 5 she confronted him about them and he had his opening and he missed it or let it go....she gave him a landing pad big enough to land a 747 on and he aborted the landing...lets hope he gets it right the time!

I think 714 is going to be our turning point. She put the ball in his court. He couldn't answer her and her being rushed to the hospital and almost expiring on him will HOPEFULLY give him the balls to say something. It alwways takes losing the person you love to make you open your frickin mouth!!

9. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Here are my thoughts on why Eric dropped the ball tonight. Okay, he kind of lost his identity when he found out that his dad is not actually his dad. Since he's unsure about who he is, he's also a bit unsure about dealing with Calleigh. I'm glad she put the ball back in his court, because now he can't say that he has any fear she won't be receptive to his feelings.

Cal's near death experience in 714 will be the turning point. I have no doubt!

10. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

He said Yeah, I do.

11. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

When she said she was confused I thought to myself that she can't possibly be, as she knows how he feels... but, although she read his file with the fact that he wants to settle down with her, and can tell from how he acts around her that he is in love with her, like any woman... she wants to hear it from his lips. If you were in the same situation... wouldn't you? Okay... so now I can see why she was waiting for him to actually verbalize it. And really, with the bad luck she's had with men, I can see it even more. She even hinted to him when she told him girls love flowers.

For Marija and DinaWizy... in the 1st E/C moment Eric & Cal were out on a street corner to look for evidence when the whole friendship comment was made from Eric. Eric said Doug didn't have anybody, and that he really valued her friendship. Then Cal tells him she didn't know how he felt (???!! was she playing dumb?!) and he said "you read my file" and she responds with 'that was different because it was a different kind of case'. There was a little more... I can't remember and I'm not at home with DVR available... can someone else fill in? Frank interrupts by saying something about interrupting the picnic... Eric & Call jump up (they'd been squatting), Cal clears her throat and begins talking about the case.

2nd is when Eric is coming off the elevator and Cal meets him there, hands him a file. She says something and smiles as if she'd like to continue their earlier conversation, but Eric turns to leave and then turns back around and apologizes to her for putting her on the spot earlier, and she says its okay, forget about it... and he says something like what if he doesn't want to. She then tells him she is confused and what does he want, she tells him that until she hears him say the words to her, she's not convinced he really knows how he feels. I think he says more, she acts frustrated with it and turns and leaves.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Damnit, I don't think I can wait another 3 weeks. This is going to be torture. :scream:

I have no doubt that 714 will be his wake up call. All this time I've been saying that it needs to be her to wake up. So now she is open to the possibility of them being together.

13. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

You know what's just gotta be killer about this? Back in AHDTMYK after she read his file, and he asked if she had, she flat out asked him if it would make a difference if she had, and he chickened out then, too. Imagine being Eric in that moment tonight and being told that you just have to spell it out for me, and then we can deal with it. Y'know, exactly what she pretty much told you MONTHS AGO. Just think of all the time they could have been together if he'd manned up back then.

14. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Yeah! don't it thought! I think Alex will fall in there and help somewhere! She may just walk in on them kissing, or maybe one of them asks her addvise on the matter! But I do think Alex is going to be i the Picture somewhere when it happens!

I still hope they do the Girls like Flowers thing! DO YOU HERE ME TPTB! How cool would that be now!

15. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

This episode screams for a post ep. Does anyone want to volunteer?:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.