Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

• Girls like Flowers

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Ready to Settle Down

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Moving Towards Each Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's been brewing for a long time

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Seven years in the making

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • As Foretold by Nostradamus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% Hotness By Volume

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea! It's Monday!

Hiphugger17...I'd have to choose option #4. The closer we get to the episode the more pessimistic I get about what is going to happen. :p But that's just me. I really cant think of any other scenario than those you posted so I guess I'll find out in 7 hours.

:lol: Yeah I guess that should be number 1 :lol: I too get more and more pessimistic as the episode approaches ;). But I guess that if children see what we see with EC then we can't be that wrong about them. Children have, after all, the purest of hearts...;)

I'm so excited about tonight. It will be fine if nothing huge happens between Calleigh and Eric in tonights episode, I suppose. At least we do get to see them in scenes together, though.:)

Just 6 hours and 36 minutes!!

I just got my TV Guide in the mail for next week and this is what it says..
"Uh oh! CSI: Miami throws a monkey wrench into the relationship between Calleigh (Emily Procter) and Delko when a murder case on a horse track has Calleigh riding off with a potential love interest on January 19."

So we knew that there was going to be a guy to flirt with Calleigh in 7.13 but a 'potential love interest'? That doesn't sound too good at all. I mean, despite what TV Guide says, maybe we don't need to be too worried..considering the spoilers for 7.14 and 7.16.

I'm really not sure.

Last edited:
I'm personally leaning torwards a combination of 3 & 4....

We get a little E/C conversation and maybe a little admission, nothing HUGE, but at the same time we (as always) are left with a "huh" :wtf: situation.

That is just my opinion!!

6 1/2 hrs to go!

Considerning what was in the past I would say that number 1 is the most possible.:(
As for the Tv Guide, they just like to lie and it won't be the first time, so I wouldn't worry about that.;)

Though I still hope I'm wrong this time and maybe there will be something worth our attention.:)
Anyway just write what happend, cause I'll be able to watch it not sooner then tomorrow afternoon.

I'm so excited about tonight. It will be fine if nothing huge happens between Calleigh and Eric in tonights episode, I suppose. At least we do get to see them in scenes together, though.:)

Just 6 hours and 36 minutes!!

I just got my TV Guide in the mail for next week and this is what it says..
"Uh oh! CSI: Miami throws a monkey wrench into the relationship between Calleigh (Emily Procter) and Delko when a murder case on a horse track has Calleigh riding off with a potential love interest on January 19."

So we knew that there was going to be a guy to flirt with Calleigh in 7.13 but a 'potential love interest'? That doesn't sound too good at all. I mean, despite what TV Guide says, maybe we don't need to be too worried..considering the spoilers for 7.14 and 7.16.

I'm really not sure.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Are you kidding me?? I mean c'mon...how many times has TV Guide been wrong? They see the same spoilers I see, so they could be going on the same thing I saw. Another triangle?? I highly doubt it. They already did it that and to be honest, it sucked! This whole thing will just give the other ship fans something pick on E/C about. :rolleyes: I am not going to think anything of it until I SEE for myself. Sure she might flirt and hell she might even go for a ride on a horse but I highly think anything will come of it.

The only thing we can do from here on out is watch and see how things play out.

But seriously, :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Are you kidding me?? I mean c'mon...how many times has TV Guide been wrong? They see the same spoilers I see, so they could be going on the same thing I saw. Another triangle?? I highly doubt it. They already did it that and to be honest, it sucked! This whole thing will just give the other ship fans something pick on E/C about. :rolleyes: I am not going to think anything of it until I SEE for myself. Sure she might flirt and hell she might even go for a ride on a horse but I highly think anything will come of it.

The only thing we can do from here on out is watch and see how things play out.

But seriously, :rolleyes::rolleyes:

couldn't agree with you more. Plus we have to think ahead, also, when Calleigh has her little choking incident, and also how Calleigh is the one that will visit Eric in the detention center and later picks him up.
I've lost all trust with TvGuide, so I don't think it's going to be that big of a deal.

I really don't trust what TVguide says either, especially after the whole thing with Dr. Whatshername saying that Delko is interested in her.

Maybe she rides off with Eric...:lol:

Considering all the press that their relationship is getting, I really don't think that the writers would do that to us.

I honestly have no idea how I'm going to survive until 7.14 and 7.16...This show has gotten me so hyped up, I cant also wait until tonight....somethign better happen between those two, but I doubt it...but then again...I have hope. lol; anyways, 7.14 should be like a "duh" moment..Theyve been through so much together, and theyve both almost died. And 7.16 should be a big emotional moment for eric, and im sure calleigh will be there:)

I really don't trust what TVguide says either, especially after the whole thing with Dr. Whatshername saying that Delko is interested in her.

Considering all the press that their relationship is getting, I really don't think that the writers would do that to us.

TV Guide has done this to us in the past with saying things are going to happen in an ep and then something totally different happens b/c they didn't know all the facts or they assumed the end results based on what they knew about the ep. Remember "Going, Going, Gone?" TV Guide said that H would be short one CSI b/c they were going to get shot....Cal got shot but had a vest on and nothing happened to her and it didn't even happen until the end of the ep!! :rolleyes: Not only that, HELLO season 5 finale description! "H almost dies" WAY OFF, like a year off. :lol: TV Guide has gone down hill. Now I know why Ausiello probably left!

I personally think they are projecting.....taking a little bit of known fact (from the spoilers) and putting a spin on it to get us to watch. How many times now have the put out articles saying that "tonight two CSI's explore love" or something to that effect? Too many and each tme they were sooooo wrong.....I think if anything were going to happen with this guy, someone would have spoiled us to that affect by now....either them or Ausiello b/c fans have asked if there is anything going on with Miami and/or E/C and the only thing Ausiello reported on was the new lab tech guy. I think someone would have said something by now don't you?

I have faith that the writers won't do another triangle b/c that would be redundant and stupid on their part! Hell, Eric was supposed to flirt and think that he had some connection with the strip club girl from "You May Now Kill The Bride" and they cut that out....so who the hell knows what is actually going on! I mean she may go for a ride with this guy and flirt with him but I don't think anything will come of it.

Last edited:

TV Guide has done this to us in the past with saying things are going to happen in an ep and then something totally different happens b/c they didn't know all the facts or they assumed the end results based on what they knew about the ep. Remember "Going, Going, Gone?" TV Guide said that H would be short one CSI b/c they were going to get shot....Cal got shot but had a vest on and nothing happened to her and it didn't even happen until the end of the ep!! :rolleyes: Not only that, HELLO season 5 finale description! "H almost dies" WAY OFF, like a year off. :lol: TV Guide has gone down hill. Now I know why Ausiello probably left!

I personally think they are projecting.....taking a little bit of known fact (from the spoilers) and putting a spin on it to get us to watch. How many times now have the put out articles saying that "tonight two CSI's explore love" or something to that effect? Too many and each tme they were sooooo wrong.....I think if anything were going to happen with this guy, someone would have spoiled us to that affect by now....either them or Ausiello b/c fans have asked if there is anything going on with Miami and/or E/C and the only thing Ausiello reported on was the new lab tech guy. I think someone would have said something by now don't you?

I have faith that the writers won't do another triangle b/c that would be redundant and stupid on their part! Hell, Eric was supposed to flirt and think that he had some connection with the strip club girl from "You May Now Kill The Bride" and they cut that out....so who the hell knows what is actually going on! I mean she may go for a ride with this guy and flirt with him but I don't think anything will come of it.

I agree with everything you just said delkolover.

Yeah I remember reading that Eric was supposed to have a "connection" with the girl from the strip club in You May Now Kill the Bride, I think I almost threw something at the screen when I read that.

I have all the faith in the writers that they are FINALLY going to pursue this relationship and give us our happy ending

I agree with everything you just said delkolover.

Yeah I remember reading that Eric was supposed to have a "connection" with the girl from the strip club in You May Now Kill the Bride, I think I almost threw something at the screen when I read that.

I have all the faith in the writers that they are FINALLY going to pursue this relationship and give us our happy ending

I know the writers are doing this...it is just TV Guide and their crap that pisses me off. I mean I can't remember the last time they actually reported something truthful!

I really think the majority of what was said was conjecture....maybe there was little truth thrown in there, given spoilers, but I really think the conclusion they came to, they came to on their own b/c of what they either read or saw for this ep.

Episode 714 was written by Krystal Houghton, She wrote "Cheating Death" "You May Now Kill the Bride" "My Nanny" "All In" "Stand Your Grand" and quite a few more! ;) Notice quite a few of these had strong E/C undertones? ;)

Last edited:
I honestly have no idea how I'm going to survive until 7.14 and 7.16...This show has gotten me so hyped up, I cant also wait until tonight....somethign better happen between those two, but I doubt it...but then again...I have hope. lol; anyways, 7.14 should be like a "duh" moment..Theyve been through so much together, and theyve both almost died. And 7.16 should be a big emotional moment for eric, and im sure calleigh will be there:)

I have no idea how I am either!:(

I have no idea how I am either!:(

Well I can tell you guys how I am.....:brickwall::censored::censored:

I mean c'mon...seriously....I think I might lose my mind!! :lol:

However, you have to give TPTB credit; they are keeping us on our toes!! Right at the edge of a cliff! But our toes none the less. :lol:

I know one thing, after all these promos, and press releases, they better be at least a couple good C/E moments!

Re: Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.o

I don't believe what TV Guide says... no way they would do another triangle, or have Calleigh ride off with someone else (given the ratings and press they get from the E/C relationship). And the horse trainer guy is just a guest star... one episode and he's gone... so Calleigh won't have a long term relationship with him. They just twisted the spoilers and promos to suit a good salacious angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back