Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Oh wow. We know TV Guide is not the most trusting of sources. I was just letting y'all know what I read in next weeks TV Guide though. I do agree that it is quite ridiculous, we already have our spoilers and apparently TV Guide has the same ones. So they are probably just speculating on what they think is going to happen. We already know that 7.14 and 7.16 hold something for E/C.. 7.13 is just one episode. So no big deal. We'll see.:)

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

No one is blaming you!! You did a good thing by sharing that stuff :) Never think that you didn't

I think we are just fed up with TV Guide and speculating ya know?! I think we are all ready for this to happen and TV Guide throwing their "2 cents" in just doesn't help the matter.

20 mins!!! :D

3. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

All right everybody I've been away while the Reruns have been on Happy 2009 to everyone,
    But now i'm back to get it all started for the Calleigh & Eric 2009 Hiphuggin
    Second half of the season of love!
    If you been here before on new episode night then you know what its time for!
    If not then heres how it goes!
    I want everybody to grab hands with the nearest Hiphugger and prepare to
    Pray to the E/C God for the beautiful E/C moments we are about to recieve
    in this first new Episode of 2009! Weather they be big or small one or
    many we are not picky we will take what we can get!
    So with that said everybody take your pee breaks now, get your snacks from the
    kitchen, take those pesky little dogs out know cause God knows that if you don't
    you'll have to leave and do it in right in the middle of the good part of the show
    as usual! lol!
    Please put your laze-boz in their tilted back reclining possisions, and get out the
    E/C Hymnals and turn to page 232 were we'll all raise our voices all togeter,
    As we sing out loud the words of the Blackeyed Peas when they Say....

LETS GET IT STARTED IN HERE!!!!!!!!!

Everybody comeback after the show for a stiff drink and some discussion about what did Or didn't
    happen for our love birds tonight!

4. DuquesneDelko

DuquesneDelko Dead on Arrival

WOW!!!! I mean just WOW! I really didn't expect all that! For once the promo was not misleading at ALL!! I think i'm still a little shell shocked at what just happened! I mean I know they didn't make out or anything but still!

The only thing I wasn't that crazy about was when Eric says ' Your friendship means a lot to me' and she says ' I didn't know you felt that way!' It just seemed a little off to me. She said it in a way as if he told her he was in love with her or something...I don't know just seemed an odd thing to say.

Their last talk though SO set up 7.14! What I loved was the fact that Calleigh didn't try and push it under the rug, she didn't say anything about the fact that they work together or that they should just be friends, she just said she wants him to tell her directly what he wants!! I thought that was a huge step in their relationship. It seems that she is pretty much ready, she just needs to know that Eric really meant what he said in his file, and I'm sure that 7.14 will give them that final push!! In my opinion they will definately become a couple in that episode based on what we saw tonight!!

OMG I am still like...wow. Thats all I can think to say at the moment. Maybe tomorrow my brain will start to fully function.:lol:

5. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Can't get the dang spoiler quotes to work!!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  6. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

:eek:All I can't say is Oh No She Didn't just say that and then walk off and he let her!!!! OMG:scream::scream:!!!!! I am speechless Myself! i'm gonna have to watch it again to see if I've heard everything I thought I heard! Did Eric say something to her before she walked off? I was so shook up over what she said I think I missed something!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!!!!

7. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

Oh come ON!

Dear Eric,

GROW A PAIR.

Dear Cal,

THROW THE GUY A BONE.

Jeez.

8. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I was happy to finally see Calleigh be so direct and just tell Eric to spell it out to her already. I was surprised she owned up to actually reading his file, but happy she did. What I can't believe is that Eric let her walk away without telling her he wants a relationship with her. I have no doubt that he'll tell her soon.

9. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

:eek: OMG! All I can say is.....definitely not #4!! :p
    I can believe after all this second guessing and pessimism the promo was pretty much right on!

10. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

It all makes so much sense now. Tonight's episode was definitely a good set up for 7.14

I wasn't dissapointed in tonights epsiode one bit. Poor Eric, though. I can't believe Calleigh just walked off. I mean does she really think that Eric doesn't know what he wants? Poor guy. I'm so ready for 7.14. Calleigh really does need a wake up call.

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

:scream: Damnit! So he knew the whole time that she read his file and yet he said nothing. AND THEN he let her walk away! :scream::scream:

Damnit Frank messed up their moment. I think I almost threw the remote at the TV. :lol:

So I am glad that she basically told him to admit it. I guess what that admitting it outloud makes it real? DUH! The man loves you!

12. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Well whoever speculated that Calleigh was waiting for Eric to actually verbally tell her how he felt was right on. I was surprised he let her go, but that really sets up 7.14 (I bet that Eric sees the horse trainer flirt with her next episode). One question... what was it Eric said after she walked away?

I loved the end of that first scene where they were talking and Frank walked up... they both jumped up and Calleigh cleared her throat and began talking about the case. They clearly didn't want Frank to know what they were talking about.

13. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I SCREAMMMMMMED lol WHEN THOSE TWO MOMENTS HAPPENED!!!!but whyyyyyyyy did she just WALK AWAY?!!? i swear, if 7.13 has no C/E moments, it wont make any sense whatsoever, because after THAT, him saying he doesnt have a wife, and then saying how much calleigh means to him...and him saying he doesnt want to forget it...i mean C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

ummmm WOW!!

Holy crap! The man has the perfect opportunity to say something and he goes shy!! :lol: Never thought I would see that happen!! I think he was alittle taken back by her forwardness but he did say "I know" after she walked off. DUDE, open your mouth!! She just basically told you that if you tell her you want her....she is going to jump you!

I agree that this ep is a great set up for 714....is it Feb 2nd yet? :lol:

15. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

He said "Yeah, I do."

And I'm ammending my previous post: they BOTH need to grow a pair. Altho I can totally understand her wanting him to just tell her already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.