Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Yep. I can see Alexx in there totally encouraging Eric to "tell her how you feel", or telling Calliegh that "that boy is in love with you. What are you going to do about it?"

2. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

Yknow, I thought about trying a post-ep, but I just want to kick them both right now, and don't even know where I would start. lol

So instead, I'm workin on the WIPs.

3. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

And would someone have Delko slap the hell out of Frank for me please! If its not Ryan always interupting something! Go ahead and slap Ryan for good measure because i'm sure hes gonna screw up a moment soon!

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Maybe I'll attempt one. I'm not in school this semester, so I have some time. I'm still working on my WIP, but what the hell...:)

This whole episode has set up the rest of the season so perfectly. Now we head into the second half of the season with our ship sailing directly into the horizon with Eric and Calleigh in sight of each other.
    :p

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  5. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

HEY ALL IM HERE IN OZ AND HAVENT SEEN IT YET BUT MY FRENCH CANADIAN SPY TOLD ME ALL ILL BE DOWNLOADING IT LATER BUT I SWEAR MY SMILE IS AS BIG AS ANYONE ELSES!!!

ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!! ERIC JUST SAY IT SAY SAY IT SAY IT!!!!!

OH FINALLY THEY DLEIVERED US SOMETHING!!!!

6. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

Y'know, I kind of feel like it should be Alexx saying that to Cal. Like... "Calleigh, baby, men can be slow. And that man? That man is in love with you, and you know that men in love can be REALLY slow. Throw him a bone. You know how he feels, and if you know how YOU feel, why are you wasting time?"

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Working on those is always a good thing! :D

My head is still spinning and the ep has been over for almost an hour now!! IDK what to do or say anymore. Next week and the week after need to come go so we can know WTF is going on!! Is this frickin Twilight Zone or what? :lol:

While I really hope Alexx puts her 2 cents in, I don't think she will...well maybe not verbally. That woman has some killer looks...enough to make someone confess to anything!!

I really feel like at this point they are both being stubborn: Neither wants to be the one to blink first. Probably b/c there is a lot on the line here but throw aside the pride for a frickin minute will ya?

8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Yep, that's Alexx. Blunt and to the point, and right now that's what both of them need!

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I am really hoping that Alexx says something to Eric along the lines of like why haven't you told her how you feel yet. And then I would like Alexx to ask Calleigh how she feels about Eric. The writers mentioned the file in AHDTMYK...hopefully the flowers comment will not be ignored.

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

After seeing the scene tonight where she said she's waiting for him to "say the words", I think when Calleigh told Eric that "girls love flowers", she was trying to get him to open up to her about how he feels... and he missed it... so it would really be a shame if, in 7.14, he doesn't bring her flowers.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

She said something about wanting to respect his privacy.

I really laughed at this :lol:

I also loved how Calleigh cleared her throat when Frank arrived. Did anyone else notice the look she gave Eric when they went to see the son at the military place? It was after the two big scenes between them.

12. delkolover

at this rate if he doesn't wake up....we will be doing this dance until the season finale!! I can totally see it happening!

MY HEAD HURTS!! :lol:

13. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

At this point in the game, they cant go back, and they most likely wont be able to get through an episode without addressing this in each episode...(hey, i can dream):)

14. delkolover

They won't go back....I just think the forward progress is going to be dragged out as long as possible! More than likely before then, I will need some sort of tranquilizer and hypertension meds!! :lol:

Paging Dr House! ;)

15. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I know this is off topic, and Im sorry, but do we need to put this in spoiler tags since the episode already aired?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.