Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Don't worry CSIfann1, I added a spoiler box to your post on the previous page.

2. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

ok, thanks :hugegrin::hugegrin:

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks delkolover :bolian:.

I love when they do the double meaning comments like that. I think that a comment like that about dating a co-worker will not have a lot of effect on Eric cause Cal already gave him that excuse in BTK and it didn't move him one bit. Plus we've got "I would've transfer to the night shift". Still it's interesting to see him react to comments like this one and that the writers are putting them in there.

BTW delkolover I love your avatar :).

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah I don't see the comment phasing him....every ep we get little comments made by suspects and people of interest that tend to hit close to home for all our characters....so while the comment WILL probably hit close to home, it won't effect him or his decision to continue to purse Cal. If all the roadblocks put up thus far have not deterred him, a little comment made by a comlete stranger sure as hell won't :lol:

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

So I was watching Burned earlier and my little brother was sitting in the living room with me. The part where Eric pulls the glass shard out of her finger was on (my favorite part) and my little brother says awwwwww...they love each other and they are going to have five kids.:adore: (Mind you, he is going to be 9 next month).

One more day...hopefully we are not disappointed.

6. delkolover

:eek: :lol: From the mouths of babes!!

You can't get more sure of something then when a soon to be 9 year old points out that these two belong together!!

7. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

That's funny because my 11 year old said kind of the same thing the other day. He usually just rolls his eyes and laughs at me when I'm watching but the other day he sat next to me to tell me something and watched a little. He asked several questions about the show (who's that? , What's that? ect...) and then saw E/C together and said, "those two like each other don't they." With the disgust in his voice only a Jr. High boy can muster:lol:.

8. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

So, good news for us guys, tonight's epi was written by Tamara Jeron who wrote 'And How Does That Make You Kill' and directed by Sam Hill who directed 'Cheating Death'! So we have the writer of the only real Hiphugger episode from this season and the director of a very emotional episode for Calleigh. Can't be bad, right?

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I would have expected my daughter to say something like that but she doesn't like Eric (I have no idea why) but to hear my little brother say that made my little shipper heart happy.

And the funny thing is that even as many times as I have seen that part when she whispers his name I get so happy. It was perfect and he had to ruin it by bringing work up. :lol:

10. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

I know what are you saying texmex327. I watched that scene a hundred of times and still when she whispers his name makes me shiver and say aaawww and then there he goes saying about work. :lol:

So IS TODAY guys. 7x12. Omg, i'm seriouslly counting the hours. But i'm gonna be able to watch after i download the epi :wtf: which takes like hours. :eek: hahahahha

so after i watch i'll be here, seeing what everyone thought about.

PLEASE, a good E/C has to come out of this epi; PLEASE WRITERS. :shifty:

11. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

Im at school on my lunch break checking the messageboard!

I am completely obsessed with Eric and Calleigh :lol:

A couple more hours til a new episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. delkolover

I know I can't believe Monday is finally here!!!

9 hrs 1 min to go til air time!

I mean for kids to pick out the little subtles and nuances that are E/C and say "they like eachother" or "they love eachother" IMO that is pretty big!

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Ok so I'm preparing myself for a couple of things and this is the order in which I think it is possible we get one of these scenes:

1. We only get Eric saying their frienship is important just because. No deep, relationship stuff just a disagreement maybe and them patching things up.

2. Eric does say the friendship stuff and maybe something more and we get more of a romantic EC moment but Cal responds by not being prepared, caring for him just as a friend, yada, yada... All of this as setting things up for 7.14 were she'll have that big realization.

3. Eric says the frienship line, there's a nice EC moment where we get some kind of reaction from Cal about her feelings for Eric. Nothing too big, but something nonetheless.

4. None of the above and the writers came up with something that'll leave us like, huh :wtf:?

So just hours away at least not days or weeks. We'll see what happens ;).

14. DuquesneDelko

DuquesneDelko Dead on Arrival

I think I am seriously losing my mind because I am so addicted to everything E/C. I even had a dream last night about what happens in tonights episode and I had to go back and watch the promo like another 20 times:lol:

Only 5 hours and 19 minutes to go:thumbsup:

I really hope we get something tonight, even if its not huge just anything at this point would be awesome!!

15. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Yea! It's Monday!

Hiphugger17...I'd have to choose option #4. The closer we get to the episode the more pessimistic I get about what is going to happen. :p But that's just me. I really cant think of any other scenario than those you posted so I guess I'll find out in 7 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.