Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Duquesne01, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Love the Picture of the Day idea! You guys know how Adam had that contest were he would pick someone to go on a date with? Well wouldn't it be funny of Emily signed up for it? And then they got together :eek:. That would be like the best thing that would happen!

2. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Pic of the day!

[​IMG]

Haven't had that one in a while... ;)

3. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

oooo that episode is on 2nite!!!!!!!!!

I agree that with Moriel21 that those are the best stories ever!!!!!!!

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

According Ausilleo Rory Cohcrane is apparently returning for several eps. No one knows in what capacity he is returning but according to the report at TV Guide.com he will be in several eps...starting with the second. Maybe it will be Speed who helps push E/C together especially if Eric is 'talking' to him. Who knows if any of this is even true! I mean last season for the finale Donahue led us all on...so I will be keeping an open mind on this and not getting my hopes up!

5. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Oh my god, that's awesome! I sure hope he talks to Speed, it is highly possible. And its a good thing that Eric will talk to Calleigh about this, then maybe you're right. Maybe Speed does push them on because he knows them the best and a lot of things aren't going right in his life so he can ask his best friend, if Rory really does stay for a few eps. Last season, this Ausilleo dude, was right on the ball. So this is good news.

6. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Great POTD by the way Leela!!

To tell you the truth I don't know how I feel about this?!?! I mean it would be good to see Rory back on the show but how are they gonna handle this. The last time we saw him he got shot and killed so I hope however they write this it makes some sense. And if it's practical I think he could get EC together!! Taking advice from his best friend to get the woman he loves would be great. Kinda skeptical about this storyline concerning the miami writers. They tend to have problems in this area. I just don't want how they bring him back(if he reprises his Speed role)to be ya know............stupid!!

7. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

Nothing like a spoiler to jump-start Monday morning.

So CSI:Miami is gonna go Ghost Whisperer? Yikes. I think that would be a bit much, even for the drama loving writers of this show. Even if they pull a Ray or something like on that show Raines it'll be a little weird. It is intriguing though and I would love to see Speed again...just hopefully not as a zombie. This is why I'm anti-character killing. It's just so much easier to bring them back when they're in Hawaii instead of Hades :lol:.

8. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I understand all of your concerns with this, especially with these writers :rolleyes:, but it's not like they're are going to make Speed a zombie. Whether Eric is hallucinating or not, at least he'd get to spill his guts to someone. And I like the idea of Rory coming back. If it means some E/C time, I'm all for it, zombies, ghosts, or whatever.

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I really just don't know what to think. However, it does make sense if Eric hallucinating Speed is related to his injury. Remember he does dive in the season opener! So maybe that does something that makes him start to hallucinate. I am taking this one step at a time and am really hoping that it helps moves E/C along in some shape or form.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

So Speed's coming back huh.....? Hmmmmm....this could be good for us. I see it going one of several ways...it could be that Speed is a hallucination that just Eric sees and talks to. Or it could be that we see Eric having alot of flashbacks of times with Speed...either way I see E/C having a good potential of coming up...especially if Speed's a hallucination...that'd be fun! Can't you see Speed standing there..."So you and Calleigh...you gonna act on that, or keep sitting on your ass?" :lol: Should be interesting to say the least!

11. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

Yay! I can’t wait to see that. I’d like to see Speed again, especially if it is positive for E/C. I agree with Mo , would be funny to see Eric talking with Speedle, that is an hallucination. :D When he’s working with Calleigh, he could try to convince him to flirt with her, Eric could reply to him loudly and she could hear him. That would be awesome. :lol: Moreover, that would make Calleigh apprehensive, and an apprehensive Caleigh is always a good thing! ;)

Picture of the day!

Jealous Calleigh, from Nailed:
    http://www.csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=82&pos=899

12. Hip_hugga_lovah

Great pic choice!!!
    HipHugger Pic of the Day by Abby
    (from Nailed)

[​IMG]

I was watching this episode yesterday after Man Down.

13. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Ok i think that this whole Tim coming back thing will be really good for E/C, i cant tell you how they are going to play it out. i just have this feeling about it which normally turn out true.

its always good to see a jealous Calleigh! :lol:

14. Hip_hugga_lovah

So it's official that Rory will be reprising his role as Tim Speedle as said in an article confirmed by the network. He will be interacting with Eric which my be a hallucination on his part I don't know?!?! It's in the spoiler thread so if you wanna read it. If Speed IS in fact an hallucination I don't know if I can take Delko talking to himself. LOL!!! But on the subject of EC this storyline could be a build up to get them to coupledom in the aspects of helping him getting through another difficult time.

15. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I think that Speed returning will be kinda stupid but if it means bringing together E/C then I'm all for it. But then again it really seems weird that now Rory would want to come back. I mean what if he comes back full term? Which I now won't be possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.