Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome FluffyBlonde and it's nice to have you back Rose. :D I hope you're alright! :)

midnight_tiptoes said:
You know what would be a nice change? If Jake noticed there was something going on between E/C and just bowed out. That would redeem him in my eyes. Of course he won't, and it wouldn't be that easy, but you know.
That would be a great change in his character. If Jake were to just leave Eric and Calleigh to themselves, I'd love him, too. But this is Jake and Miami that we're talking about so there is no way in hell that this'll happen... at least I don't think it will.

Why does everything have to be so complicated? Isn't five years long enough? :confused:

Happy Labor Day! :D If you have to work today, well that sucks, but if you're enjoying your 24 hours of freedom, YAY! :D Don't forget about the CSI: Miami marathon on A&E, which is on right now! :D Season 5 will be airing on this channel starting tonight! :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Haha, me and you seem to like the X-Files, Midnight. I am constantly comparing Calleigh and Eric to Mulder and Scully. I think it's the trust thing.

As you can see, I am back, for now. Virus is still not fixed but I missed you guys and thought I'd stop by on works computer to say a quick hello...

How many days now?

Ohh, and thank you to whoever put up the promo vid. Though I am reluctant to believe any of it seeing as it is probably manipulated anyways.. and after all the false spoilers from last year...

Right, back to work. Hope you are all well :)

Kisses to y'all x

I don't think so! If anyone were actually able to wait, we wouldn't be on this thread everyday! The new season has yet to start and we're already about to begin a new one! :)

So which thread title are we going to use?? The one with the labratory mice or the one with the grotto?? :confused: Either way, they're fine with me! :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

There are 22 days left til the season premiere and the waiting is really killing me now b/c we are almost there. I hope the premiere doesn't suck and ruin all the waiting we've done all summer. But then again this is Miami and I have more of chance of losing weight than us actually getting what is advertised :lol:

I can't believe that we're all still alive from all this waiting! And I agree, I really, really hope the premiere is as good as the promos. Jackie you're just too funny! :lol:

But you're right, this is Miami and we never know what to expect! :) :mad: :D :lol: :confused: :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :devil: ;) :( :p <--- How I feel about all this!

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Anna I feel the same way.
I start school on Wens. so I'm pretty excited cause then I know that the premiere is closer.

The summer actually went by pretty quickly. Seems like just yesterday the season ended and now we're only 22 days away. That's pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back