Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Duquesne01, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Yeah, definatly- the longer Ryan is away, the more time Eric and Calleigh have a chance to get closer. They will definatly be working a lot closer to eachother(hopefully). I hope Ryan does get back on the team soon though so there can be a fight over Calleigh or something :devil: I hope Ryan doesnt become an ME, I think he would be all grossed out :lol:, Sorry that was off-topic a little :)

By the way, An ME Hip_hugga is what Alexx is. You seemed a little confused about that so I thought Id try clear it up for you :)

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah if Ryan and Eric fought over Calleigh...I'm pretty sure we know who would win! ;) Sorry to you and any other Ryan fans...but Eric would kick his ass! Especially if it was over Call...no one comes between Eric and his girl...and definitely NO ONE keeps his from his girl! It's E/C all the way...forever! :D

3. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

The good is we got time becuase with Ryan gone and looking for a jod H has no choice but to pair up Eric and Calleigh! But the bad is that Calleigh could pull I'm in denial game and just not move forward with the relationship! And what about Eric's feelings? We can't forget those because he was really hurt what if he totally gives up trying to give into Calleigh's emotions? I really am not routing for that but it is a possibility so it can happen!

Oh here's a random thing so y'all know you guys can call me Katie instead of patluver144 or pat! :)

4. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

We all know Calliegh is stubborn with her emotions but I think she'll give in. She might try and fight it but it won't work! She just has to get past the heart verses the head thing. By them working together they can get closer and we could have our hiphuggers real soon that's if TPTB don't screw it up.

BTW whoever is writing the fanfic "Time Stands Still" I loved the recent update!!!!

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

The major struggle for Cal this season in regard to E/C is going to be her fighting her ever growing emotions and want/need to be with Eric. I still contend the triangle is between Eric/Cal/Cal's emotions. She won't be able to hold out for long and the road to getting past her inner struggle is what I think will be most interesting.

6. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

The main thing is that with Eric and Calleigh working together more they will eventually have to deal with what they are feeling. Wether that be Calleigh denying it or accepting it finally it will have to be delt with. I just at least want to see them dealing with the situation so the writers cant just drop this story line!!

7. Hip_hugga_lovah

I was just wondering why our trusty hiphuggers don't have a pic of the day? I've been in other shipper threads and they do. I think it would be great idea!! You havin' a bad day then you come in here and get a quick pick up by a EC photo. I mean I would start it but I don't be on the computer everyday. More like every other day. What do you guys think?

8. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Sure, that'd be nice. :)

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I think the problem isn't going to be IF Calleigh gives into her feelings for Eric...but rather WHEN. Seriously, if the writers have any kind of continuity with their storylines at all...then they will continue this E/C storyline...and I think it will take her a little while, but I think it will make it that much sweeter when she gives in...because it will be her finally realizing that her fears are just that...fears that are unfounded and not worth giving up the most perfect love she will ever find for....and as for Eric...I don't think he will give up on her. I think he has really found the woman he wants and he may be hurt but I don't think he will give up on her...I think he realizes, maybe even where she doesn't yet, that she really does love him and he is content to wait until she realizes that too! :D :D
    Wow...how's that for a mouthful? :lol:

10. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Yay! New thread! :D Yeah, so I'm late. So what? :lol:

I agree, Moriel, I really, really don't think Eric would give up on Calleigh. She's not just some random chick from a club that he can lust after and forget. It's Calleigh, and I think he knew all along that, once he finally let go and let himself truly fall for her, that would be it. No turning back. And it also explains why he held back for so long - he couldn't let himself fall for her until she showed some sign of feeling the same. So, I don't think he can give up on her. He can try, and I think it's something he might try once - replacing Cal with someone else - but he'll never find anybody who can fill the void in his life like Cal can. Same with Cal. Everybody knows I like her with Jake too, but I just don't think it's there, not this time around. She's too guarded to give herself back to somebody who hurt her before, and if we see much of the triangle this season, I think it'll be along those lines - Cal trying to make it work with Jake, but instinctively not being able to, even if she wants to.

The way this is setting up, it does seem like Eric and Calleigh are going to be working closely together, at least for the first episodes we have spoilers for. I want to see them work together, with this new tension that's bound to come up between them. Her feelings are obviously going to come through, and I think it'll be interesting to see how she deals with that, and how Eric reacts to it, knowing that last time her feelings came through, he ended up watching Jake kiss her. I think this conflict is what I'm most looking forward to as of yet, this and the possible conversation about Tim.

11. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

I agree, I think that in this season Eric will try to convince Calleigh to follow her feelings and that she doesn’t have to worry, even if he’s a co-worker. At the beginning she’ll try to resist, but she loves him and she’s a human being, so I’m sure that she won’t be able to resist for a long time. Moreover, they’ll spend more time together working at the same cases, because of the absence of Ryan, and that would offer Eric more chances to show her that his feelings are true.

That’s a good idea! :) Definitely we should have a pic of the day. I can start!

Pic of the day:

http://www.csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=171&pos=162

It's from Proper.

I hope you like that!
    Unfortunately I have to post the link because I haven't 100 posts yet...

12. Hip_hugga_lovah

Haha it looks like he's staring at her ass!!!!! That's a great pic!!!

It's okay about the link hun!

HipHugger Pic of the Day by Abby

[​IMG]

"Pro Per"

13. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

Pro Per. Love that ep. That woman has some major mood swings. Poor Eric. Though I do find it interesting how snippish she gets with Eric over perceived wrongs, but I’ve hardly ever seen her do that with anyone else. Like say Eric had been the one that hadn't cleaned his gun in Dispo Day, she would've torn him a new one. Yet all Speed got was a concerned lecture. It kinda reminds me of grade school, when you like a guy and you treat him like crap because you don't want him to know you like him.

That was random. Bad things happen when I'm bored :lol:

Oh, and ILJT I love your avi. Psych is friggin' awesome.

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah Cal tends to have major mood swings but they tend to almost always be focused at Eric. I think she is sooo confused on how to handle her emotions for him that her wires get crossed.

That will be one of the interesting things season with her; watchin her uncross her wires and wake the heck up!! :lol:

As for Eric, he ain't going anywhere. He knows he will never find another woman like Cal and she is not a quick roll in the hay. His feelings run much deeper than that he knows it.

15. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Hey nice picture Hip_hugga! Well we all know that they both are deeply mad in love with eachother! But the problem is I doubt that either of them know their straight up true feelings! Eric acknowleges some of his feelings like he knows the general idea but I doubt he knows truly.
    And Calleigh is still slightly in denial so I also doubt that she knows what truly is going on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.