Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Duquesne01, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

There was an interview with the actress that plays Natalia Boa Vista on the TV Guide internet site. You just need to type CSI:Miami in the search box to find it. She said Calleigh still has feeling for Ryan. She should have said Jake. The interview wasn' as smooth as they usually are.

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

She also said she hasn't seen the scripts for next season and has no idea what's happening, so, read the interview and then pretend you didn't read the interview, cause it means nothing.

I wanna know what Jake is up to.

3. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Yay!!! new thread!
    Can I join the celebration? :D

Lovely pics!
    And Jake better not be up to something...for his own sake :devil:

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww, gotcha...okay thanks Caro! ;) Alright glad to know that I can just ignore that interview when I see it...or at the very least take it with a grain of salt...cuz let's be honest we KNOW Call is in love with Eric...that's it, that's all! :D

5. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Yay! New thread! Yea that interview was totally outta wack! It was confusing and maybe it was the editor of the interview or something that changed "Jake" to "Ryan" cause maybe they're a C/R fan. I don't know but that totally didn't make sense.

6. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Yay new thread :) Im a little sad that the title I voted for (cough cough the labrats one cough) didn't win but Its all good :D

Im kind of confused with this Interview thing so Im not even going to go there.

So just stopped by to say-congrats everyone on the new thread.

Let's throw a Thread-warming party...*hands out cocktails and puts up streamers*
    :D

7. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Finally new thread! *throws up hands in excitment*!
    I know, I saw that interview too and I was like wtf? :eek:
    Some people don't know the true facts! :lol:

Do we know about anything good for our couple coming up in the new season?

8. midnight_tiptoes

We can use the lab rats one for the next thread, that way we won't have to think of a title, since it always takes us forever.

I don't know much except if Ryan is going to be out of the field then that means Eric and Calleigh will have to work together a lot.

9. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

Yay! New thread!!! :D
    I voted for the ‘laboratory mice’ but I love ‘I trust you with my life”, too.
    Xan , Caro , Hip hugga lovah , I love the pics! :)

I’ve just read it. Eva Larue’s opinion about E/C is not good, but I’m not worried. That’s only her opinion and…she said ‘Ryan’ instead of Jake! :eek: I don’t think that she’s totally understood the situation of the 6th season… :lol:

Yay! That sounds good! :D Okay, I’m sorry for Ryan, I liked him, :rolleyes: but E/C is more important. I hope that it means that we’ll see more E/C moments. :D :D

10. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

That is true & i am always up for more cute E/C moments, but i thought that i read somewhere that ryan wanted to be an ME & was asking Alexx about it?

11. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Yeah Ryan wants to be a ME investagator whatever the hell that means :confused:. Kind of sounds made up to me. As for EC having to work together a lot because Ryan isn't a CSI yet, and I say yet cause we all know he will be soon, that is a start for many hiphugger moments. September 24th seems light years away :(!!

12. midnight_tiptoes

He's looking into being an ME investigator, which tells me he still hasn't gotten his CSI job back. Until he does then I guess Eric and Calleigh will be working together a lot more, since Horatio never works and Natalia is so incompetent.

13. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

Thank god! Someone who finally agrees with me about H. He does absolutely nothing and gets all the credit....But I digress. You're absolutely right Caro. Until Ryan manages to finagle his way back into the lab they have no choice but to repeatedly pair up Eric and Calleigh. That should definitely speed things toward a resolution with the Jake problem. There's no way the writers can avoid it when they're together so much. You can only ignore the elephant in the room for so long before it stomps all over you.

14. calleighsthebest

calleighsthebest Hit and Run

Season 5 starts in england in 25 mins i'm so excited i can't wait, i know this is probably boring but i'm so happy! woo!

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

So Ryan won't necessarily be back and E/C will be paired up so we are definitely guarenteed to get that "I have resisted you for too dang long and I can no longer go even one second without shoving you up against the nearest wall and kissing you senseless!" scenes that we knew were inevitable with E/C! Score!! Now the only question is...who will break first and grab the other? :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.