Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just seen the promo pic and I’m trying to figure out if it’s an old promo. :confused: Yelina is in and it looks like she’s still regular and Natalia Boa Vista isn’t in, even if she’s regular, so I think that it’s old. :rolleyes:
In any case, I like it. :D Look at Eric’s face...it looks like he’s daydreaming something about Calleigh and her black suit… :lol: :devil:

Leynette, the song is perfect. It’s angst…I love angst and I like Three Days Grace! :)

Jen, you’re lucky! I can’t wait to see it! Season 5 in Italy starts in September. :( I’ve already seen Man Down, but it was in English…I’d like to see it dubbed in italian… :D

Btw...Hip Huger Pic Of The Day:
brokenhome.jpg

Edit, because I made a mistake with the eppy where the pic came from :eek: (thanks jodie! :))

OMG I JUST SAW MAN DOWN AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! :eek:
I could barely sit still the whole way through! :lol: lol. I knew what was gonna happen but it took on a whole new meaning when I saw it on my tv! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D

Hahahahaha I love e/c. It makes me happy. :)

Abby - I feel so sorry for you! :( I thought it was bad being as behind as we aussies are! well, it still sucks but not as much as it sucks for you! *hug* ;)

Jodie - how's it coming with the challenge I gave you? :D

*BLEEP* this is not Jodie *BLEEP* This is a machie saying she wil get on it soon *BLEEP* Jodie is hiding becuase she hasn't started yet *BLEEP* though she sends her love xx *BLEEP*

Oh my goodness!!!! I have just seen a clip from one of the earlier seasons where Caleigh and Eric investigate *tries to remember* something...
Anyway, they use lasers and at one point, the beam goes accross them both; from Erics' eyes to Calleighs' lips. Haha, just made me giggle. :lol:
I'll go try and find the picure!!

xx

I think the ep you are referring to with the lasers is "Just Murdered" from this past season. That is the only ep I can think of where there are lasers involved.

But yeah, he is drefinately checking her out! Hell, he checks out every chance he gets and vice versa. These two are like primal animals sizing up their mates before they actually get down to the mating part :lol: I can only imagine what that will be like when the times comes....can you say, hot, heavy and definately primal :devil: :lol:

It may even have been string.. nevermind, what's important is, he wants her lol.
There will most definatly be passion. CBS probebly wont even be alowed to air a kiss between those two!

Kiss- Oh Eric's lips- ohhhh- *becomes pile of goo...*

There will most definatly be passion. CBS probebly wont even be alowed to air a kiss between those two!
Ohhhhhhh yeah! Passion between these two will NEVER be a problem! :lol: Too much passion maybe, so that things get so hot they can't show it on normal evening television...that might be a problem...but otherwise, they're good on the passion part! :devil: :D I sure as heck they show us a kiss though...they might have to start it on CBS and finish it on HBO...but heck I wouldn't complain! ;) :devil: I really really want to see them kiss though, dang it!

that picture is nearly what i was talking about, she truns to look at him and the beam goes through. I still dont know which it was but... hey that's me :)

Jen: how are you doing with your challange?!?!?!

Ahh that pic is from "Bunk" which is a great epsiode. Especially the beginning when they show up to the crime scene and are talking about their grandmother's and their different views about how the women should spend their last days.

Calleigh: "Cuban"
Eric: "Southern"

Ohh that's the one!! Thank you!!! That was really buggin me!
Yeah, I loved those comments, and I think that's one of the best 'eric-and-calleigh-at-a-crime-scene' moments. They stand real close practically the whole time :)

'Bunk' was really sad specially with that elder that she had alzheimer's(sp?) and she kept on repeating how Calleigh's hair looked like her sisters.

Bunk is whack. Wait, that's not how it goes.

Does anyone here still remember the days of Maeda worship? Has it really been that long? I just thought about it cause I visited the E/C thread at fanforum, and this is the first thread anyone ever made about E/C. We had tons of fun there. It's coming back to life, too, so if you get the chance visit it. We need to make that list grow and grow.

Lol, can I just say...I love "Wannabe" :D I'm watching it right now and I LOVE that Calleigh is scared of the ants! :lol: That is the cutest scene, tough Southern bullet girl can't handle ants! I love it! :lol: And Eric is so good to her...love it! This is a good E/C eppy! :D

Wannabe and Born To Kill (strangely) are two episodes that showcase how good Eric is for Calleigh. In the former he encourages her to get over her fear of ants, in the latter he opens her mind to the possibility that maybe there's a gray area between good and bad. Calleigh's so stubborn and can be so narrow minded, I love it when Eric gets her looking at things from a different perspective. He makes her more human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back