Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
My whole life I've only dated bad boys, which explains why I've never had a serious relationship in my life. Bad boys make things easier - you don't have to make any moves, and when you want sex they're always there. They're exciting.

But if you want a relationship, you can't rely on bad boys. Eventually you start hoping for an Eric to come along because your bad boy is off doing coke and drinking when you need to stay home with somebody to talk to and cuddle because you've had a bad day. I think we'll probably see that with Calleigh this season.

delkolover said:
Calleigh said herself that she likes the "bad boys" but I think it is only to an extent.
So I’m guessing I wasn’t the only one watching “Rush” last night. :) And you’re right she likes “bad boys,” but not to the point where it’ll be too much. Eric is so loving and respectful, not to mention totally hot :devil:, but he also has some of the “bad boy” quality in him. After he got shot, it hasn’t been seen that often, but Calleigh can definitely make that come back out. :devil:

What I find hard to believe is how accepting Calleigh was of the kiss Jake planted on her in the finale basically in front of everyone. She tends to be sooo closed off and doesn't like PDA but she let that slide.
I was weirded out by it, too. I mean she tells Eric that she trusts him with her life :), but then avoids the real reason why she isn’t with him already. :( If someone is that protective of his/her feelings, wouldn’t he/she want a more private area to have some “make-out time?” That kiss, however, was weird in itself. You can tell that Calleigh was a bit troubled by the situation when she starts flickering her eyes. It didn’t look like it meant anything at all, I mean besides the physical part.

I think deep down she wants Eric to be that foward. Part of me really thinks she wants Eric to force her to make the decision between him and Jake. She is taking the easy road b/c while she doesn't like to be treated as a "thing" I think at some point she wants Eric, like Midnight said to be a little bolder.
Well, we never know…if Calleigh keeps pushing away the situation between her and Eric, he might start being more forward about it and in the end, he’ll force her to choose. The route she’s taking with Jake is definitely the easier one, but easier doesn’t necessarily mean better. After all, when it comes to relationships, an easier road is the shorter one, too.

You can't skirt issues with Calleigh. You have to just go for it. And I really hope that at some point Eric just decides to go for it. Preferably shutting Cal up during a conversation by just kissing her! That would be really nice :lol:
Agreed, but when it is with Calleigh, you have to know your boundaries. Whether you’re doing too little or doing too much, you have to figure it out cause she’s quite unique when it comes to her emotions. Until the day she learns to cope with her feelings, good or bad, you can’t push her over the limit, cause she’ll definitely go after you…like the way she snaps at Ryan! :lol: And if he cuts her off during a conversation by kissing her, tha'd be perfect! :D

Speaking of skirts, if Calleigh would wear more of them around Eric, maybe he’d go for it a lot faster. :devil: :lol: It’ll definitely help the cause…

Laters…

Luv yall…

what can i say? last night ,i watched the episode after eric got shot in the head and there was calleigh, right by his side as always, hiphuggers forever!

Eric would respect Calleigh's professional boundaries...at least when it comes to privacy. He would wait until he got her alone somewhere to grab her and kiss her.
Yeah I don't think he should pull a "Jake" and kiss her right in the middle of everything, but I think he should kiss her at work for sure! Maybe just come into her lab and push her against the table and kiss her! :devil: That'd be hot! :D
I think deep down she wants Eric to be that foward. Part of me really thinks she wants Eric to force her to make the decision between him and Jake. She is taking the easy road b/c while she doesn't like to be treated as a "thing" I think at some point she wants Eric, like Midnight said to be a little bolder. You can't skirt issues with Calleigh. You have to just go for it.
Yeah I most definitely agree! That I think is the one thing bad boys have going for them...they see what they want and they go for it! Which can be annoying, but at the same time if it's done right it can make a woman feel amazingly special and I think that is what Cal wants Eric to do! Cuz she knows he wants her and now she wants him to take that step and push her just enough! :D

Personally I want to see them walking down a hall and Calleigh's pushes Eric into a storage closet :devil: I think it would be much hotter to see Cal be the one who can't keep her hands off Eric once they get together.

I'd prefer that, too. Not just that scenario (though really, hot as hell), but Calleigh making the first move, overall. After everything she's put him through, she'll have to set things in motion. The ball's on her court as it stands.

But I can see Eric making the first move as well, though I've been wondering if they're gonna make it so it seems like Eric isn't into her anymore. From Calleigh's perspective, I mean. After Jake is gone, she'll probably wonder if Eric still wants her and he'll have to show her.

IN NAUGHTY, NAKED WAYS.

IN NAUGHTY, NAKED WAYS.
:lol: Caro...*Mo giggles and swoons...unable to form a complete thought as she ponders just what that would look like!* :devil: :devil:

I think I agree with you both though, as much as I love the guy being the one to make the first move...I think that it would be good if Cal made the first move in this case just cuz of how much she's pushed Eric away...and yeah I would LOVE to see Cal grab Eric and shove him into the nearest closet, kissing him senseless! :devil: Oh yeah baby! :devil:

It would be like the cartoons, with steam coming out of Eric's ears and his pants falling to his ankles on their own.

Calleigh making the first move would be cool, because right now it's her feelings that are being questioned. So just so everyone shuts the hell up already, she should make that decision. That's her whole thing, anyway.

omg guys - I've been at school for one day and I come back and there's like 10 million new posts! :eek: It's hard to keep up! :lol:

First of all, I think Calleigh should make the first move. If Eric does it, she can brush it off and tell him to go away etc. If she does it then there's no doubt about any feelings there. It makes it a lot more serious and more concrete.

Jodie, I haven't started my challenge yet. My exams are starting next week and they go for 2 weeks. Lol. I have an excuse :p but don't worry about rushing it. Take your time.

It would be like the cartoons, with steam coming out of Eric's ears and his pants falling to his ankles on their own.

lmao :lol: it's so true!

midnight_tiptoes said:
After Jake is gone, she'll probably wonder if Eric still wants her and he'll have to show her.

I think he'll definatly have to make his interest more aparant. I mean, his sexual past is well... a mess, and it's slightly unfair of him to assume Calleigh understands it's more than a crush. He'll have to make it clear he wants something more serious.

After that, Calleigh will have to be the one who makes the first move. If Eric does, she can brush it of as 'heat of the moment' or whatever. She has to take the inicitive with this one; that way she has no defence to hide behind and Eric definatly wont let her run.

And I agree, Calleigh + skirt = speechess Eric. And who needs words when kisses will surfice?

xxx

Yup totally agree. He does have to make it clear what he wants, otherwise Cal will deny it and change the implications. If he makes it clear then it's so much easier and Calleigh knows exactly what's going on.

adorelo said:
She has to take the inicitive with this one; that way she has no defence to hide behind and Eric definatly wont let her run.
That's exactly what I meant to say before. I just couldn't word it right. Thanks Jodie!

Can I just say everybody...when i was watching Man Down the other day I laughed my head off in one of the opening scenes. Calleigh went into the hospital and asked if there's somewhere where she could donate blood for 'CSI Delko'. I wrote that in one of my fanfictions! :lol: Obviously it was a coincidence but I just thought it was funny. :p

Man Down is pure love. All the E/C scenes are amazing. I still hate it that they cut the Alexx hug, though. I'm pretty sure at that point Calleigh was crying, so I guess they didn't wanna go overboard. But man, it would've been so beautiful. Calleigh crying, I really wanna see that.

Me too! I just want some damn emotion out of the girl! Seriously, after Speed died, EC fell apart. But Calleigh just...stopped.
No smiles, not flirting, no tears even. She just stopped cold. I am glad this season they are bringing Calleigh back. And hopefully, in season 6, we will see the bullet girl we all knew and loved back with us agian. I miss her!xx

Eric always brings out that side of her, so hopefully.

octane5.jpg

octane6.jpg

See?

ETA: I see the dimples!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back