Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midnight...glad my banner could bring you back to life so to speak ;)

Now all we need is the season premiere and then later some good ole fashioned E/C lovin to make us all happy.

36 days and 4 hours til the season premiere!!!

36, we're getting close. I heard they released a CSI promo for the new season. I wonder if they'll do that for Miami as well.

Honestly, what I really want is promo shots. They already released them for House, they should do the CSI ones soon. And if they shoot one with Adam and Emily I'll be a happy camper this season.

I wouldn't mind seesing a revised opening sequence. Some of those scenes are from back in season 2 and sooo need to be updated.

Someone told me we probably won't see cast/character promos til after the season starts but I don't know how much stock I hold in that. Right now, I am looking foward to some episode promo shots....they put some out for NY but noting for Miami or LV :(

The cast promo shots usually come out maybe a month before the premiere. AS I said, the ones for House already came out. House has always been much better at those things, though.

I'd love some episode promo shots, too. I really just want something. Anything. Pictures. A promo. Freaking shadow puppets. Just give us something!

Shadow puppets :lol: At this point I will take caricatures!! Anything as long we see something new.

I really think the TPTB like stringing us along with the cryptic spoilers and no photos. Jeez how old are these people?? Just give us something to wet our palet!

If they were smart they'd start releasing the promos soon, give people something to get excited about. I really think the season finale kinda turned a lot of people off. They promised something huge and we got nothing. A lot of people saw it as a jump the shark episode, even though the show jumped the shark... well, 5 minutes after it premiered.

If CBS is smart, too, they'll promote a bit of E/C. Shippy stuff always helps. Just ask Grey's. People always bitch about how shallow it is and cheap, but they love it (or love to hate it) anyway.

I went on cbs.com and they have like a "promo vid" but really it just shows some clips of season 5 and I saw like a tiger and some guy I dunno but maybe it has some new stuff there.

Give it like the week before the season premiere and the channel CBS will start showing little promos of what to expect in the season premiere.

Also, if you watch the rerun ep the week before the season premiere we will more than likely see a promo for the premiere.

A&E has strted showing season 4 from the beginning again, so one can assume when that ends the new season CBS will begin and we will probably get season 5 on A&E soon after.

I hate season 4 though and not b/c E/C was nonexistent but the whole season sucked from beginning to end. The storyline with the Male Noche's was blah and the stories were kind of boring. They obviously tried to take the show in a new direction and it failed miserably! Thank god season 5 saw them go back to the old formula and hopefully season 6 will be just as good, if not better.

Season 4 was just bad. Bad from beginning to end. And boring. Every episode was about the same thing, with the same people working together, etc. It really sucked.

Season 5 was much better. I think it's always much nicer when they focus on the other characters S5 was good cause we got to learn about the others and it wasn't just Horatio, Horatio, Horatio all the time. It was a breath of fresh air.

Luckily Caruso gets lazier and lazier every season, so hopefully the same thing will happen on season 6.

OMG! Is everyone like going to NY? I was just there about a week and a 1/2 ago. I went to go shopping in NYC before school started and I got to watch the NASCAR race with my dad at Watkins Glen. :)

I hope you enjoyed your trip Caro :D and you're definitely right about Jackie's banner...it certainly makes everyone's day better. :D

Anyway, shadow puppets and caricatures??? :lol: Gosh, and I thought I was the only one that was hopeless. Right now, I'd give anything to see stick figures about the new season! :lol:

YAY!!! The E/C lovin' is back to its shippers. Write, people, write...maybe we aren't as lazy as we think! I enjoyed the nex updates and am hoping to see more...*coughs* ;) Hopefully, I didn't speak too soon...

And Jess, if you're lurking around here somewhere, you heard me before...you better continue that fic! You can't leave us hanging like that and not do something about it. After all, you wouldn't want to be like the writers at CSI: Miami, right? (With their lack of continuity, and all.)

Jen, the name's Annabelle (Anne if you must make it short).

Anywho...36 DAYS, 36 DAYS...I don't think I'll still be alive by then!

Laters...

Luv yall...

36 days? Sweet! I'm so excited for this next season, I really really hope they give us some good E/C an don't make us wait too long for it at that!

I'm watching my Seas. 2 DVD's...and they are just SO full of E/C goodness I can't help but smile at every episode! :D

Did I see talk of promo vids and pics? Yeah can I just say they dang well better come out soon! CSI:NY has a couple (okay one anyway) out and they start a couple days later...so CBS needs to act already and get us some Miami promos...particularly some E/C hotness already! ;)

Season 2 is the Mecca. Watching it always makes me roll my eyes at those people who say that E/C came out of nowhere. Hell, even Adam said the storyline has been in the works since season 1. I just wanna strap those people down to a chair and make them watch all those season 1 & 2 episodes.

Anyway, everywhere I go I'm seeing tons of newbies, which is awesome. Strength in numbers, as they say.

Today I was listening to Pain By Three Days Grace and I just though that it fits Eric. Just read the lyrics.

Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

You're sick of feeling numb
You're not the only one
I'll take you by the hand
And I'll show you a world that you can understand
This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand

Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough

Anger and agony
Are better than misery
Trust me I've got a plan
When the lights go off you will understand

Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing
Rather feel pain

I know (I know I know I know I know)
That you're wounded
You know (You know you know you know you know)
That I'm here to save you
You know (You know you know you know you know)
I'm always here for you
I know (I know I know I know I know)
That you'll thank me later

Pain, without love
Pain, can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
Rather feel pain than nothing at all
Rather feel pain

ETA: On the David Caruso site they posted the promo pic for s6 Promo Pic

Lol I have no idea if that's an old promo or a new one; all I know is IM LOVING IT!

that_girl1 - that song is perfect!

MAN DOWN IS AIRING HERE TONIGHT! I FINALLY GET TO SEE IT! IM SO PUMPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back