Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Caro I definitely agree...in a lot of ways I think Eric softens her, or at least brings out the softness she has buried inside her somewhere...they are a really good balance for eachother...the more I watch them together the more I am seeing that. I mean not only do they flirt and tease and act shamelessly hot for eachother...but they also bring out the best in eachother...the way they work crime scene's together they pretty much seem to read eachother minds! It's pretty cool! :D

I rejected this song from the fanmix cause I don't like the music, but the lyrics are perfect for E/C.

Everything by Michael Buble

You're a fallen star
You're the getaway car
You're the line in the sand
When I go too far

You're the swimming pool
On an August day
And you're the perfect thing to say

And you play it coy
But it's kinda cute
Oh when you smile at me
You know exactly what you do

Baby don't pretend
That you don't know it's true
'Cause you can see it when I look at you

And in this crazy life
And through these crazy times
It's you, it's you
You make me sing
You're every line
You're every word
You're everything

You're a carousel
You're a wishing well
And you'll hang me up
When you ring my bell
You're a mystery
You're from outer space
You're every minute of my everyday

And I can't believe that I'm your man
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can
Whatever comes our way
We'll see it through
And you know that's what our love can do

And in this crazy life
It's you, it's you
You make me sing
You're every line
You're every word
You're everything

So laa, laa, laa, la, laa ,la, laa [x2]

And in this crazy life
It's you, it's you
You make me sing
You're every line
You're every word
You're everything

You're every song
And I sing along
'Cause you're my everything

Eric isn't afraid to call Calleigh out when she might be wrong. He opens her mind to new things and definately makes her rethink things she has already made a decision on.

It just reinforces the whole notion that these two complete each other. She gives him confidence and protects him when he needs it and he makes her open her mind and heart. These two characters are balanced well. Whatever one lacks the other compensates for and vice versa.

This is a deep ship and I really think the writers are starting to view it as such and this is why they are painstakingly taking their time with it....or at least this is what I hope :lol:

delkolover said:

This is a deep ship and I really think the writers are starting to view it as such and this is why they are painstakingly taking their time with it....or at least this is what I hope :lol:

I totally agree! With other ships, the writers start the flirting/romance right away. With this one, they cemented the foundations. They allowed the flirting to be hot, but relativley innocent. That is, untill their friendship was strong, probably stronger than any other on TV.
It was only the they allowed the tension to become more apparant, something beyond simple flirting. They defianatly have a strong connection which makes their love even more special.
Sigh, I just really hope they don't drop the story...

There's no doubt in my mind that the scene from BTK was deliberate. Compare that to the way Jake walked up to Tripp and was a huge dick about the case. I think it was the writer's way of letting the audience see the difference between the two men. We also see a Jake who is forceful and dismissive of Calleigh's feelings and an Eric who is understanding and gives her space.

Could anybody post the manipulation Leela made of Bunk?

ecbunkaww.jpg

Mhm Jake definatley is like the King of Dicks. Seriously he doesn't have not one honest bone in his body.

Well, I don't think he's THAT bad, but he's bad for Calleigh. Basically Jake needs a woman who is a bigger dick than he is. The problem is when he finds her I'm sure he won't give dumping Calleigh a second thought. If he chose his job over her the first time around there's no doubt in my mind that he'd do it again.

Thanks for the pic!

Moriel21 said:
Yeah Caro I definitely agree...in a lot of ways I think Eric softens her, or at least brings out the softness she has buried inside her somewhere...they are a really good balance for eachother...the more I watch them together the more I am seeing that. I mean not only do they flirt and tease and act shamelessly hot for eachother...but they also bring out the best in eachother...the way they work crime scene's together they pretty much seem to read eachother minds! It's pretty cool! :D

This is why Calleigh and Eric are so perfect for each other!! These are the things that make up the perfect foundation for a lasting relationship. And anybody who watches these two would have to be blind not to see the connection they share. Both physicaly and mentaly.

Ah don't you just love season 1 & 2!! E/C was so abundant in these seasons that every episode makes me smile!! I love the whole Bunk episode!! They are adorable in that episode! (as they are in every episode but whatever)

It just reinforces the whole notion that these two complete each other. She gives him confidence and protects him when he needs it and he makes her open her mind and heart. These two characters are balanced well. Whatever one lacks the other compensates for and vice versa.
That is such a perfect way to say it Jackie...that describes them perfectly! They are in a nutshell eachother's ying and yang...to be complete they need eachother...and complement eachother perfectly!
We also see a Jake who is forceful and dismissive of Calleigh's feelings and an Eric who is understanding and gives her space.
So true Sky! Like y'all have said, Jake is...well he's just a skeez, who wants to be the best and have the best and Cal's the best and so as long as he has her he wins...whereas Eric loves Cal and wants her to be happy! :D

It's a little tricky, because at the same time to deal with Calleigh you need to be a bit of a Jake. I think Eric is perfect but he needs to be a tad bolder. Maybe we'll see some of that next season after Jake is gone. Not that he should grab her in the middle of the lab and kiss her, but instead of nodding when she's all blahblahworktogethercakes he should, you know, tell it like it is.

Hey ya'll just wanted to let you know that the video I made here on shipper central has Calleigh and Eric in it.

Not that he should grab her in the middle of the lab and kiss her

Oh, I totally think he should. Well, maybe not in the middle of the lab in front of everybody. Eric would respect Calleigh's professional boundaries...at least when it comes to privacy. He would wait until he got her alone somewhere to grab her and kiss her. That would be hot. And you know it wouldn't be just a kiss either. :devil: :D

Calleigh said herself that she likes the "bad boys" but I think it is only to an extent. What I find hard to believe is how accepting Calleigh was of the kiss Jake planted on her in the finale basically in front of everyone. She tends to be sooo closed off and doesn't like PDA but she let that slide.

I think deep down she wants Eric to be that foward. Part of me really thinks she wants Eric to force her to make the decision between him and Jake. She is taking the easy road b/c while she doesn't like to be treated as a "thing" I think at some point she wants Eric, like Midnight said to be a little bolder. You can't skirt issues with Calleigh. You have to just go for it.

And I really hope that at some point Eric just decides to go for it. Preferably shutting Cal up during a conversation by just kissing her! That would be really nice :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back