Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Hip_hugga_lovah said:
Well that was a buzz kill...
Sorry!!! :lol:
Best to kill the mood in its early stage of happiness, right?

Did that phrase make sense?

Whatever - random pic:

normal_justmurdered030.jpg

Oh well. At least it's press.

I really just want some spoilers already. All this waiting is driving me nuts. I don't need any details, I just need to know that the storyline hasn't been dropped, and I'll be fine.

Only 55 more days until the new season! I'm glad that Emily is for the Hip Huggers because if she wasn't then the chemistry between the two actors would be awkward and they probably wouldn't like working together like that.

Leela said:
Best to kill the mood in its early stage of happiness, right?

Did that phrase make sense?
Yep. And I definitely should've checked back here before reading the article. I just saw "Emily" and "interview" and that's all my brain processed. Then I read the article and was like "That’s it?"

*sigh* I'm with Skylar. I need some spoilers. Screw the "they're keeping things close to the chest" theory. The suspense is killing me and I'm not sure I'll make it 54 more days without some sort of tidbit.

I'm back! Oh, I missed my computer so much. I nearly made out with the monitor. Laptops suck.

I've hope. I think they're probably building it very slowly, so of course we're not gonna get any blatant spoilers right away. At this point Jake is probably still in the picture. They can't get rid of him that fast, otherwise it would suck creatively.

We'll see when TV Guide and EW do their fall previews. Hopefully the writers will mention something about E/C then.

The funny thing is that everyone just wants Jake to just be out of the picture or something. You know? I'm not really worried about not having spoilers yet. It gives me time to focus on other things because spoilers are like drugs. Once you get them, you need more and if you are pleased someone else is ripping their hair out and about to rip yours out or the other way around.

I don't need many spoilers. Like Skylar, I just need to know that they haven't dropped the storyline and I'll be cool. Everything else is just an added bonus.

Well for me most spoilers are useless unless they invovle E/C. So I'm not so caught up with H's storyline and stuff.

I love the POTD! Its alwyas nice when they are staring at each others behinds!

I'll admit I am a spoiler monger but the real spoilers I look foward to are E/C. The fact that we haven't seen anything doesn't really make me nervous at all. It just kind of irks me that no one has said anything yet.

They way I see it is the writers don't want the show to be defined by a romantic coupling...and by not mentioning it or keeping it as a secondary storyline they manage to keep it from being the ruling factor in the show.

So while I *want* those spoilers I think since I've waited this long...I can wait a little longer ;) But not too long cuz then ya know they guys with the straight jackets will have to come and get me :lol:

Well, it's really weird because the E/C storyline was the only cliffhanger (other than Ryan getting fired but who cares about Jr.?) so you'd think it would be getting more attention. And the media always makes a big deal about the romance of the show. So it's kinda weird that no one has said anything, and even when they're trying to hide it, a bit of it always leaks off in the scripts. I guess we'll have to wait.

Whatever, I'm cramping and in a bad mood. And chocolate isn't helping.

Caro bummer about the cramps and bad mood...I feel for ya, those SUCK!! :p You need some Eric to play with and take your mind off the pain! ;)

Okay so can I just say...I read the Emily interview they posted here on Talk and she's cute...I liked her talking about filming the romantic scenes with Eric...this part made me laugh!
We'll do a scene, and we have to turn around and ask people, 'Do y'all think that's sexy? Did that look sexy?'"
First of all...how much would y'all LOVE to be the ones polled about whether or not that kind of scene was "sexy" or not!! And second of can I just say..."Emily hon, as long as you and Adam are in the scene together...then heck yeah baby it's SEXY as heck!!" :devil: :devil: :D

I'm in need of some serious Delko time. I don't care if Calleigh shoots me. I need it like heroin.

Everything Adam and Emily do is sexy. They seem so shy about it, though. I always thought they liked each other like that (at one point) and that's why it's a little awkward for them now. One of my favorite quotes ever was Emily saying she loves Adam "secretly." Aw.

Here I'll distract Call somehow...*Mo ponders how...* and you borrow Eric for some "quality" time! :devil:
Emily saying she loves Adam "secretly." Aw.
Awwww indeed! That's too cute! And yeah I always wondered/thought there might be something there! And I have to say when I saw this article that Emily just did...it said something about her "love life" and I thought it meant in real life and I was thinking..."Oh Emily and Adam?!" :lol:

Damn, if we could be the judge of whether the scene was sexy enough, we'd be millionares. Emily would ask "Was it sexy enough?" and we'de like "Adam take off your shirt after she kisses your cheek and Emily undo his pants while you're at it." ;)

It was really cute when she said she secretly loved him. I was like I know its a joke, but thats kind of deep LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back