Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

^Ok wow. I only posted the weeks but you went above and beyond and counted the days and hours....now that is dedication ;)

You know, when you post the days, it makes it seem like eternity. It seems more like 56 months now.

Anne, girl, I totaly agree with you. I mean with these writers the relationship with E/C will definelty be dramatic so we will see C/J problems and maybe a E/J fight since it seems they want Eric to fight a lot now, but I have nothing against a man fighting for his woman. But you all know what I mean, as long as the show takes it slow(no matter how excruciating it can be).

Haha I have this countdown on my Facebook:p
Sorry xanessa I like the days better cause they're easier to countdown.

He, don't worry about it. Days are easier, but they make me want to tie myself down because of my anxiety. You know what I mean? I'll deal with it. ;)

I want them to take it slow. Just not soap opera slow!! I am all for them taking it slow in order to make it right but if they take too long and don't move things along then it will just be painfull and not the type of painfull that has a rainbow at the end of it or them naked in bed but the type of painfull that parallels going to the dentist :lol:

But were gonna have all of those breaks in between episodes so that will make it seem longer and it would make us wait longer if ya know what I mean. I want it to be quick like right when the season starts but then that would mean that the writers are on crack or something. I have mixed feelings like that spoiler that's going around. :rolleyes:

I've waited five years so I can wait. But not to the point where I'll start picking at my own skin, if you know what I mean. So long as we get the little moments I'll be cool.

I don't know what to expect. As long as they carry it out for several episodes I'll be okay...sort of. It depends on how they do it. The overall thing is that E/C will get together. You know they will.

The new interview with Emily gave me hope that they haven't dropped the storyline. She's so funny about it, though. It's gotta be really awkward to know someone so closely for 5 years and then have to do romantic scenes with all of a sudden. Sounds like she's having a good time with it, though.

I wouldn't mind EC getting together really soon but it'll be a lot better if they take it slow and develope their relaionship. We don't want TPTB to rush it and screw it up! I just can't wait for their first kiss though!!! Eric's lips look yummy!!! :devil:

HipHugger Pic of The Day
(from Not Landing)

ass.jpg

We had Calleigh staring now it's Eric's turn!! :devil:

I love that scene. Every time Eric tries to go against Calleigh he ends up losing, anyone noticed that? He doesn't seem to mind, though.

I love that scene!! With Eric and Calleigh betting on who did it!! :lol: They are the cutiest couple that i've ever seen and watching all of the old episodes there are so many cute, angsty scenes!!!

Wouldn't it be great if Eric fought with Jake and Calleigh walked in on them and split it up, but then she went to deal with Eric first and totally forgot about Jake in the heat of the moment. So Jake gets hit with the obvious that she loves Eric and if forced to chose that it will always be Eric!!!!

Do you think that Emily was talking about upcoming scenes or the ones at the end of s5??

I just read the interview with Emily!! I'm so glad the storyline has not been changed. Although me reading it may have cause some extreme anxiousness for the new season to start already!!! She said words like "romantic" and "sexy" which is words that go hand in hand with EC!!! Eeeeeek I can't wait!!!!!

The interview with Emily was actually done before they started filming for the new season ;) She was talking about the scenes in season 5...

Well that was a buzz kill........oh well still can't wait!!!! YAY HipHuggers!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back