Episode 7x19 - 'Target Specific' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Mar 21, 2009.

1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

For me I think spoilers add a certain extraness to the episode, makes you want to watch it more and definately turns people, sometimes me, into maniacs waiting. The only time I tunred off of the spoilers was for 714. That I think, was the episode with the most spoilers ever! I mean, 3 promos, 2 interviews, spoilers (two sets I think) from Delkolover! A part in the interview revealed some of the dialouge from the kissing scene and I was like oh hell no, lalala! I didn't wanna hear.

I can't wait till tomorrow tonight, I can know a good episode when I see one coming and that's one.

2. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

i wish that they give us the extended promo and sneak peak right now!!! They usually do it the day before the episode airs:(!!

3. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I love spoilers! They do definitely not ruin the episode for me ! But they do make me more impatient before an episode! I really wish they would give us the promo and a sneak peak!! :(

4. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I don't care much for their sneak peaks, they're usually just boring clips :lol: Maybe this time I'll be surpised, though.

5. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

It's a bit weird there's no extended promo, I'd like to see something more then just 30 seconds promo. Especially that it looks like a really good episode.:)

6. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

I watch Amazing Race on Sunday nights. The extended promo is usually there. I'll keep an eye out for it tonight and report back anything new if I see it.

Curse CBS for leaving us all in suspense like this!

7. CalleighAndEric

CalleighAndEric Victim

Gosh! this episode is gonna rock! i usually get the extended promo while im watching cold case, so i think it will come up tonight, actually i hope so!

8. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Yeah I agree today is the day to keep our eyes wide:eek: open. When I usually see the extended promo I see it when Cold Case is on or after. Or when the Unit is on or after. We will have to keep an eye out for The Amazing Race, Cold case ,and the Unit. OMG I cant wait:scream: . . . . . Now about the preview I think they'll show that one till Monday like on 7.17; on the CBS website.

9. csiawsome

csiawsome Victim

I KNOW!! I live in Canada, I I am yet to see the Canadian Extended Promo. My dad just came down and started babbleing about it, and I WAS LIKE "HOLD UP, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT." So I hear that there are other Calleigh and Eric parts in it, because what he describes is much different. He says that there is a part where he is looking at a picture of the two of them, am I right?:confused:

10. Wasabi Power

That's what I heard. Somehwere in the episode he finds one of the photos the Russians took of them.

11. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

^ Yeah me too, where Eric and Ryan are looking at the pictures the Russian Mob took of them and thats where Eric see's the pic of Cal and the horse trainer. THen I think thats where he calls her up and tells her to meet in the morgue. I dont know I'm not sure. . . .Plz. correct me if I'm wrong

12. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I really want to see the Canadian promo but some people have said that the CBS one is better but maybe they're are just not obsessed with hiphuggers like me:p for me anything with Eric and Calleigh is better than wothout but that's just me ! :)

I didn't know if I should put this in spoilers but anyways.. Maybe when they're are looking at the photo of Calleigh and the horse guy .. I'm not sure :rolleyes: or maybe they have pictures taken when they were both on a date or something ??? I don't know :confused:

13. csiawsome

csiawsome Victim

I think that the amount of the Eric and Calleigh Relationship that is being shown is great.:thumbsup:Heck, I want more! :lol:We have been waiting to seven years for this to happen. Now that it has, and they show, maybe a flirty smile in every episode and peole a complaining! :wtf:I think more people want this than don't want it!:adore:But this next episode looks really good.:rolleyes:HOPE THAT CALLEIGH AND ERIC'S SECRET RELATIONSHIP WILL BE REVEALED!!!!!:scream: But I also hope that Ryan is OK. I just started to think that he is hot, :drool:and I love him! :drool:
    Please let this episodes lead to good things!

14. csiawsome

csiawsome Victim

That is extreamly true! :hugegrin:What I heard from a few places is on my website. http://www.calleigh-eric-csi-miami.piczo.com/spoilers?cr=1. I wrote it out because so many people asked me for it!;) But I think that these next episodes will be great,:thumbsup: and if anything really serious happens with Calleigh and Eric (one interview on youtube said that they are photo finished:brickwall::brickwall:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTx8UH5e9bU):brickwall: :drool::eek::adore::luvlove:But what I here is that they wake up in bed together!:luvlove::adore::eek::drool:) Than that will amke it even bettter!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    :scream:I dont get it!:scream:

15. Wasabi Power

POOR RYAN*
    I don't mind Calleigh and Eric at all. If they didn't have flirty smiles in every episode, I would consider that very odd! :lol: