Episode 7x19 - 'Target Specific' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Mar 21, 2009.

1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I am a little slow. I had to watch the promo a couple of times before I realized that Ryan was getting hit in the face. I was like, how could I have missed that. Sadly the NCAA tournament is on CBS tonight so no extended promo (well as far as I know). But the other night when I was watching CSI NY they ran two CSI: Miami promos within seconds of each other, but nothing else was shown other than what we have seen.

I can't wait to see how this and the next episode plays out. Ryan drama is always good, IMO.

2. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Hey has anyone posted the extended promo on youtube.If they have can someone post the link?. . . . Hey I think its gonna come out in the weekend.
    why? Because the primetime shows are gonna come out like Cold Case and The Unit.

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I've been looking for it but I haven't seen anything posted yet. Hopefully, it'll be available tommorow.

4. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

All I've seen is the CBS promo and the promo pics. I need more!! Grr, come on CBS. Feed usss.

5. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

This episode looks to be a good one! If I'm not mistaken, this is going to be a two parter. Looks like they are gearing up for sweeps! :eek:

6. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I'm just wondering if the home invasion perps are also involved in russian mob stuff or that's the main story/startup then the russian mob targeting the team is secondary. Like is the mob so desperate for cash after H busted up the horse racing thing that they are kidnapping/b&e/stealing fr people to pay for other stuff? pay for hired killers maybe? just can't see what one thing has to do w/the other I guess..have to wait till Sunday and maybe CBS will be kind and offer up an extended promo? some of us do not watch basketball...

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

If we don't get a spoiler clip from this episode I'm probably going to explode. This is crazy. They know the promos are too short, I neeeed more! Especially if it's a Ryan story! AAA!

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I wonder if we will get another promo since this one talked about two episodes.Will this promo be it for episodes 7.19 and 7.20?
    I need more too,the promo was way too short.

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Ack! I didn't think about that! I hope that's for 7.19 but you might be right, it might be for both. So does the Ryan kidnapping/beating-up scene come in 7.19 or 7.20?

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I believe he is knocked out and kidnapped towards the end of 7.19.
    Doesn't 7.20 show him taking care of his wounds at the start of the show(which I find very sad)? I don't know when the beating scene will be shown,it could be flashbacks,so it could be 7.20.
    Maybe someone else(perhaps delkolover) knows the answer to that one.

11. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Well, as we know it the episodes are going to play out a bit differently than we all expected from the spoilers! So you never know, but my best guess is that Ryan is kidnapped in 7.19, and the torture scenes are just flashbacks or recalls in 7.20. I too thought he was seen at the beginning of 7.20 cleaning his wounds. :confused:

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Maybe they kidnap and beat him at the end of 7.19, release him, and that's why he's shown cleaning his wounds at the beginning of 7.20. They could do the kidnapping and torture/beating scene in 7.19.

Who knows how it'll actually happen. :lol:

13. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

It's...so...close!!!!

I need a Miami fix to tie me over till Monday/Early Tuesday (I have to work so I'll miss the episode. :( *cries*).

I wouldn't mind for a sneek peak, but that's too much to hope for huh? :) I'll shoot for the extended promo whereever it is. :)

14. me.fergie

me.fergie Hit and Run

I want both, extended promo AND sneek peak :)

I seriously can't wait for that episode. Since I read the first spoilers, I was like, what????? so many more months.... And now it is almost there.... Huh...

I'm seriously curious about Eric's reaction to that plastic bag situation, and of course about Ryan handling all this... It looks like we're gonna have a few very intense episodes.

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

From the spoilers I read, the scenario you are describing is just one of the many things the russian mob has their hands in in Miami. The team being targeted has, apparently, been going on since Sarnoff was arrested in "And They're Offed" so I think the home invasions is separate from the team being followed it is just that now since they are investigating the case them being targeted is sort of crossing over. I think the threats against the team were always there but since they are investigating this case, the mob feels the need to up the ante, so to speak and that is where Ryan's storyline comes in.