Episode 7x19 - 'Target Specific' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Mar 21, 2009.

1. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I can't wait for this episode!:)
    CBS are starving us! :( We desperately need an extended promo and a sneak peak!!!!! If anybody round here has the Canadian promo please upload it!!!:) I would really love to see the bit with Eric and Calleigh in it!!
    This episode is going to be so good ! Ryan isn't one of my favourite characters but I like him more since the scene about E/C in 7.18! It will be nice to see him have a good story! I really hope we get some really good hiphugger moments!!:lol:

All I need to survive until monday is extended promo, canadian promo, sneak peak , CBS please??:rolleyes::(

2. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Yeah I can't wait til its Miami Monday, there are going to be to eps that's 7.19 and 7.20. i cant wait so that's why i need the extended promo and the preview. I also hope when they put the bag over Calleigh's head Eric comes to the rescue.

3. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Doesn't Calleigh's medical condition get mentioned in this one again? I think I read that somewhere.

4. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I asking myself "can we have one csi: miami ep without EC?", probably not :(
    I can't wait for Ryan storyline that begins in that ep (or continue if count "And They're Offed")

5. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

It sounds like everyone will be in this one, not just EC. I'm really excited to see the whole team working together--H, Ryan, Eric, Natalia, Calleigh, and lab rats.

It looks to be like a really action-packed episode two-parter!

I can't imagine the show without EC. Both of those characters are such an integral part of the show, even if they weren't in a relationship, I think that would be true.

6. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

it would be really interesting if they end up mentioning calleigh's condition again. i would want to see how eric would react. and i am pretty sure that in the promo from last monday that immediately after they show calleigh being attacked, you are able to hear her cough really quick and then they cut to ryan being attacked. can't wait for this episode.

7. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Wait, what 'condition' does Calleigh have? :confused: Do you guys mean her lungs??

It's only been a few episodes since her little smoke inhalation episode, so right now would be a good time for a mention.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2009
  8. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I mean, can we have one ep without EC romance, not without Eric and Calleigh characters. We have enough of this relationships, i think tptb shouldn't show us this romance in every ep.

Poor Calleigh, so many troubles come on her last two years, it's already boring. I know from promopics she would be work with H, H\Cal interaction is always good. And i hope we see some difference from last eps and they made new work pair (not Ryan\Natalia and Eric\Calleigh, make some difference!:scream:)

I'm wondering how many of torture they show us, poor Ryan:(

9. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

That would be great for continuity's sake. It's not like she came down with smoke inhalation and then POOF, after a pleasant stay in a hospital bed she's all better, no lasting effects or anything! It should rear it's head again, or someone should at least ask her about it. Continuity is good!

Without "E/C romance" or without "Eric & Calleigh" at all?? Because if you're looking for recent episodes without "E/C romance", I'd suggest rewatching 715 and 717. I don't think there was even a hint of "E/C romance" in those. As for Eric & Calleigh working together, I'd agree that they each need more one-on-one time with the other team members, and that the entire team as a whole should work together once in a while, but I don't think we need to keep Eric & Calleigh far, far away from each other.

Yes, yes, and yes!

I'm not usually the type to want to watch new episodes as soon as they air (usually I'll watch a day or two later on the DVR or whatever I catch a rerun) but with this show, I seem to want to watch the news eps every time they air. I just love CSI: Miami!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2009
  10. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

The condition she has comes from 7.14 when she inhaled too much smoke. When they put the bag over her head it gets hard for her to breathe that's why she cough's really quick.I just hope she doesn't end up in the hospital again.

11. Wasabi Power

WHOA WHOA. Wait. Like.... she has permenant damage???
    Because...if she does. I don't even know how I missed that...:eek:

12. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

It seems that's whats going . . . but like i said before i just hope she doesn't go to the hospital again. That would be :(. I hope Eric comes to save her that would be:thumbsup:. I guess we would just have to wait and see.... Miami Monday is not that far away now that's:thumbsup::hugegrin:

13. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Finally some contiuation to Calleigh's problem, cause it's very serious and I think a bit of EC should be in there becuase of what happens to her. As long as the writers plan to keep them together, non EC fans expect to get some scenes between them that are personal. I really don't think that the episode will have too much EC to bore you, cause we see (in spoiler pics) that 719 Calleigh is working with Horatio. So those HC fans should have a ball. And also, keep in mind this is a episode that leads to an episode to deal with Ryan, so yeah, I think everyone should be satisfied knowing all this.

14. Wasabi Power

Well...I hope I'm not the only one rabidly mining for spoilers for this episode like...every day. :lol:

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

No, not at all! I do it several times a day.